Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million (38736 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by MPESA(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Leaforever:
Meanwhile what kind of statement was this from tuface in response to his wife's apology?

'whether together or not"

The statement deep gan o, I hope no say No be wetin I dey think shall.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by floss(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
hedonido:

Exactly. That's why I like Pero's 'legal' approach. She's probably the biggest victim of Annie's indiscretion, but yet she was not included in the list of apology beneficiaries. If na me I go sue Annie for N10 billion.

A piece of advice for any individual suing anyone, quote amount that you will receive while still alive especially when the offender doesn't earn much from his business or work....10billion for what ? She kill pesin ?

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by emmabest2000(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Annie should include Pero in her Instagram apology o. You can’t drag her finish, you and 2face will na use her to settle.

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

You have to finish this virtuousness. angry

Can Pero swear that ever since 2face got married to Annie, that she hasn't fvck him ?
If they have fvck each other after he married Annie, then Annie don't have any reason to apologize to her grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by OscarJaden(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
Pero should getat. Giving birth to three kids for a man and not worthy to be wifed. Even her useless boyfriend can’t marry her too.

Shameless whoreee!!
calling your fellow woman LovePeddler

Stinking pussy

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Godbless3(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lawsuit that won't go places.... She needs her own attention too. The way they are mentioning money self like e no get value

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by okoolori(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
You mean Annie Macaulay's co-wife?

Honestly, iyawo kekere, karama amarya

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by nedekid: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kucoin:
Las las na still 2baba money go bail them.
2baba get 500m? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by walkingshadow911: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pataricatering:
pls what would you call tubabas morals?

Don't mind the idiot
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Exczz: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Man has caused lifetime problems for themselves

Why not cheat openly and just marry one wife and leave her at home instead of dicckkking down all able hoess and impregnating them
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Josbreed: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Shey she has apologised in her birthday message.?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Qatar2022: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
Pero should getat. Giving birth to three kids for a man and not worthy to be wifed. Even her useless boyfriend can’t marry her too.

Shameless whoreee!!
What's your point now?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by blowjohn(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Think9ja:
For a woman to have two kids for a man she's never been married to is the epitome of loose morals

Asin, the morals is nonexistent.

It's crazy mehn.

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:
This November won’t be quiet at all…

Source : LIB

Where are those who once said if you marry many women your problem will be solved because all of them will know their place ? Is 2Baba enjoying peace now ?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by chukwugoziegi: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well done Pero.

Sue that foolish woman for EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Toks2008(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
OssyMalik:

Shameless whoreee!!

I blame the cheap MB you are using.

See as you dey call another person mama name.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
prekumohtim:

Where are those who once said if you marry many women your problem will be solved because all of them will know their place ? Is 2Baba enjoying peace now ?

Na Nairaland redpillers you go ask this one.

8 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by muheeb01(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
But to me I like this,you have to finish what you start oo lol...anyways let peace reign
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Think9ja:
For a woman to have two kids for a man she's never been married to is the epitome of loose morals

Asin, the morals is nonexistent.

Shut up there chief judge
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by airsaylongcome: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

It means whether they remain married or not, it is well. Tuface is quite a manipulative person, you have to give him that. Check out everyone he has had issues with, Blackface, Annie and Brymo…he thrives on the fact that he is gentle to come out unscathed. If someone else has has that much issues with close associates, people would begin to question their supposed gentility, but not Tuface, he can do no wrong. His fans will buy the matter and finish the accuser. All he would do is drop one mumu quote on his IG story. cheesy

You see all these quiet men? fear them. They will deal with you, gaslight you, you will rant, but na them everybody go dey pity. My heart goes out to Annie, she can’t win this one. She should just suck it up and hopefully they work it out privately.

The gaslighting of Annie is the one that touches my bone marrow the most. Annie isn't crazy. She's of sane mind. She must have seen enough evidence (circumstantial or otherwise) to warrant her rant. Our likeable universe pleeq needs to get his act together

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by tunize(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Were Annie wan see 500m give pero make Dem settle Jare.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by huttonbanti(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Abeg make she go si down 4 one place...
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by yinkeys(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
2face did this to Brymo
Pero decided to take the same step
Lol her husband will vomit $1 million

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by JustforMen: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Annie should include Pero in her Instagram apology o. You can’t drag her finish, you and 2face will na use her to settle.

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

You have to finish this virtuousness. angry

wuked gie

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by youngestgrad(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

It means whether they remain married or not, it is well. Tuface is quite a manipulative person, you have to give him that. Check out everyone he has had issues with, Blackface, Annie and Brymo…he thrives on the fact that he is gentle to come out unscathed. If someone else has has that much issues with close associates, people would begin to question their supposed gentility, but not Tuface, he can do no wrong. His fans will buy the matter and finish the accuser. All he would do is drop one mumu quote on his IG story. cheesy

You see all these quiet men? fear them. They will deal with you, gaslight you, you will rant, but na them everybody go dey pity. My heart goes out to Annie, she can’t win this one. She should just suck it up and hopefully they work it out privately.
Why does this feel like a personal attack on me grin

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by SwTeee(f): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pero para even pero don dey para

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by TheWolfen(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
No be small thing o

This lionesses fight need to be solve asap grin

izzy4shizzy:
The preeq wey tubaba use start this problem

Em go still use that preeq solve am
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by baby124: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Very good. Next time, plus the one she see and the one she nor see, she no go ever talk am. Nigerians like generating stories and run with it to tarnish people they don’t like grin.

You can’t attempt to destroy my life in any way and think you can get away with it. You will pay big time. Nigerians always think they can mess up and all they need is to gather people to beg or fight you to drop the matter. This does not apply to everyone. Just take note.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.