Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84690 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Athemisia: 5:21am On Nov 18, 2021
JBoss25:
He can cut them off, me wey cut off my aunties dem
You are still a kid.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Athemisia: 5:59am On Nov 18, 2021
mightyhaze:
has he ever taken them out before now?

That alone should tell you that a reunion is around the corner.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Masterito(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Nice to see it.
Athemisia:

What do you have to say about their reunion now?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Ask your fellow tribal bigot blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. Then we will see if you are not an outstanding idiot

Fvcking Donkey
Jokes on you.
You’re an embarrassment to humanity...
Spent all those money to send you to school only for you to turn out a full blown slowpoke
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Do you know what your flaathead blodas call Peter for marrying Lola? They call him the Black Sheep of the family.

Very Shameless people.

Now that you have successfully answered the question
Can you now answer my own question?
Oh I forgot, you’re a Clown
You can’t comprehend things
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Now that you have successfully answered the question
Can you now answer my own question?
Oh I forgot, you’re a Clown
You can’t comprehend things

Don't tell me you are not ashamed of asking a stupid question.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Fvcking Donkey
Jokes on you.
You’re an embarrassment to humanity...
Spent all those money to send you to school only for you to turn out a full blown slowpoke

Why are you afraid to ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Why are you afraid to ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye?

I’m afraid because you’re a Clown
Hahahahahahaha
I think you’re stupid enough to know you’re really stupid
Is it only your people that are supporting peter and Lola
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

I’m afraid because you’re a Clown
Hahahahahahaha
I think you’re stupid enough to know you’re really stupid
Is it only your people that are supporting peter and Lola

You will get your answer if you ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Don't tell me you are not ashamed of asking a stupid question.

Nahhhh
Ashamed is you dodging my question for the past few days
Hahahahahahahahaha
Your brothers will be really disappointed in you
A fvcking self-servicer
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Nahhhh
Ashamed is you dodging my question for the past few days
Hahahahahahahahaha
Your brothers will be really disappointed in you
A fvcking self-servicer

If you are not ashamed, then why haven't you ask them what they think about Lola Okoye?!
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

If you are not ashamed, then why haven't you ask them what they think about Lola Okoye?!
Ashamed is your surname
A fvcking clown �
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

You will get your answer if you ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye

You’re a stupid kid
Answer my question
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

You’re a stupid kid
Answer my question

And what are you? A stupid old man?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Ashamed is your surname
A fvcking clown �

Lolz. Your fellow blodas can help cure your ignorance.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Lolz. Your fellow blodas can help cure your ignorance.

I can cure your stupidity
I can even cure your dumbness if you’re willing to let go
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

I can cure your stupidity
I can even cure your dumbness if you’re willing to let go

Lolz. Go and ask your fellow blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

And what are you? A stupid old man?
Omooo
I’m not the cause of your frustration
A fvcking clown
Bigotry personified
A LovePeddler
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Lolz. Go and ask your fellow blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. grin

Ohhh here we go again
You don’t want to be cured obviously
Immediately you heard I’ll cure you
You shamelessly went back to your old ways Clown
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Ohhh here we go again
You don’t want to be cured obviously
Immediately you heard I’ll cure you
You shamelessly went back to your old ways Clown

Put an end to your foolishness by asking your blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Omooo
I’m not the cause of your frustration
A fvcking clown
Bigotry personified
A LovePeddler

Lolz. Ask your fellow blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Lolz. Ask your fellow blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. grin

Since you know the answer
Tell me na
Abi you’re too dumb to do that
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Put an end to your foolishness by asking your blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. cheesy

Anyways your stupidity has no boundaries
Your cowardice is unlimited
Answer my question
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Anyways your stupidity has no boundaries
Your cowardice is unlimited
Answer my question

Ask your blodas for answers
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Since you know the answer
Tell me na
Abi you’re too dumb to do that

No, I won't tell you. Go.and ask your fellow blodas.what they think about Lola Okoye. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

No, I won't tell you. Go.and ask your fellow blodas.what they think about Lola Okoye. grin

That’s because you’re a donkey ����
You don’t know shitttt
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

That’s because you’re a donkey ����
You don’t know shitttt

Then ask nwamaikpe that knows shiit. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Ask your blodas for answers

Clown
You have no brothers naa
I gor say make you ask them
Dimwit
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Then ask nwamaikpe that knows shiit. grin

Hahahahahahaha
Clown don dey dodge again
Make we finish wetin we start na
You wan drag another person
Fool
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

Clown
You have no brothers naa
I gor say make you ask them
Dimwit

You that is replying to the post of someone you call dimwit, what does that make you? A master dimwit, right? grin

Ask your fellow flaathead blodas for answers
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

You that is replying to the post of someone you call dimwit, what does that make you? A master dimwit, right? grin

Ask your fellow flaathead blodas for answers

I’m using you as entertainment incase you haven’t noticed
When i get bored of you I’ll spit you out like the scum you’re... hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alohaa:

I’m using you as entertainment incase you haven’t noticed
When i get bored of you I’ll spit you out like the scum you’re... hahahahahahahahaha

At least, the entertainment will keep you from committing suicide. grin

Gather your flaathead blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. Or simply ask nwamaikpe. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.