Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84570 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2021
assent:

You don't know my people. So, stop lying grin

You are the undisputed head fool. All Hail! grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
Your people know that your foolishness can’t be found anywhere except in you
They must be very embarrassed
King of FOOLS
Don’t drag me with you
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2021
assent:

You are my boss in foolishness o.

Don't forget that you are the Head Fool in our organisation. cheesy

Hahahahaha
You’ve agreed to be a fool
You even have an organization for your brothers
Don’t drag me with you
Hold your title with pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.