Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84566 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Athemisia: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.
He has an issue with is brother not his kids... He can't cut them off they are still his nephew and niece.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by 001spice: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sammydanny:
Peter Okoye, the successful Nigerian singer, who is also known as Mr. P, recently put his differences with his twin brother, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy.

He put the differences aside as he paid a visit to Paul's family in the US.

Peter took Paul's kids to the mall, drove Paul's daughter Nadia around in a cart, and got the kids tons of gifts.

Anita Okoye, who has filed for divorce from her husband Paul, shared the video online and thanked Peter for the visit.

Watch the video below:
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIR3ccjlHw[/flash]
I saw this coming and always praying for them to come back together as family. That their brother jude was mostly the cause of their trouble

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by sencekompis: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

ONI RANU EKU EJO OO

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by RPG2020(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Them be one later them became two shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by salesbloo: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.
learn to read and comprehend first, before making comments on public forum

18 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Athemisia: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

All you said in one pic..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by totosucker(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Who do you this thing?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by sencekompis: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Orogami:
Eye service is all I see

Iwo naa se leg service ogbeni. Someone matter. Next pls

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by freshalien: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
floss:
Let's put our differences aside as fans....he is doing the right thing whether for clout sake or not...they don't see things the way fans do...
This issue between Paul and his wife Anita might actually be what will bring back Psquare.
Women scattered Psquare, let women bring them back together.

How did you know women scattered them; where you told by either of both brothers that their problems were as a result of one or both of their wives?

Una go just dey talk rubbish anyhow based on hearsay.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by cr7lomo: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Peter is more mature among the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude.

Well, he married a more matured wife, what else do you expect from him!

And he recorded it to post on social media... be smart with ur thinking

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married someone from Biafra, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in your anus and let us hear word.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by nedekid: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
When there are issues between siblings, it should not concern the kids.
I had issues with my younger brother for few years, it did not affect our wife's and kids, infact when my aburo went with his kids on regular vacations to dubai, Europe, US etc, my kids were taken along and vice versa.
That even aided in sorting out our issues.
Family is everything.
Kudos to Paul okoye.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
cr7lomo:

And he recorded it to post on social media... be smart with ur thinking
He didn’t record it, Paul’s wife did the recording and posted it.

Be intelligent for once

28 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Oloripelebe: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is bad...let the fight continue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by mightyhaze: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Eye service cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by sencekompis: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
someone just buy toys,Jobless Nigerians will die ontop, yafulla werey people shioorrr

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by JBoss25(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rushur:
that's what brothers ought to be doing.. family over everything man
Who family epp
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by blamingthedevil: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mr Man ...are you docile? dont you read it that it was Anita that posted it?

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by bluefilm: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
This Peter is such a Snake.

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by kingthreat(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
P-Square is going to reconcile soon. Wahala for those wey dey carry their matter for head.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Hezmatosky: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Peter is just a busy body person. And Nigerians too quick to judge sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by JBoss25(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Athemisia:

He has an issue with is brother not his kids... He can't cut them off they are still his nephew and niece.
He can cut them off, me wey cut off my aunties dem
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by weljewel: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
David was so confident that he is going to defeat the strongman called Goliath. He was not moved by his body structure or neither was he discouraged by his people or the philistines.

According to 1 Samuel 17:45-47, ”David said to the Philistine, “You are coming against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I am coming against you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied...

Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/dream-about-fighting/

PRAISES be to GOD =THE VICTORIOUS = Al Aziz ( by repeating His name)
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by DOTian: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Posters here taking subliminal stands based on how close they think they're to the wives of each of the boys... Peter is always right to those who think they're supporting his wife, Ditto Paul..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by mightyhaze: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Athemisia:

has he ever taken them out before now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Akharmony: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
them go deh alrgt....
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
assent:

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married an Igbo woman, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in your anus and let us hear word.
Paul wife no be igbo o. Na kalabari ijaw

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by femi4: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Folahh:
Let love lead
Yinmu....until the two brothers are shopping together. He has issue with Paul not his wife or children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.