Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84567 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Bamzyriches451: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
salesbloo:

learn to read and comprehend first, before making comments on public forum
Read before you comment, you won't die.
According to slawomiir "real niggar read everyday Everytime twice on Monday morning"
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LutanFyah: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Peter is more mature among the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude.

Well, he married a more matured wife, what else do you expect from him!
He married a manipulative old cargo. A handsome youngster marrying a woman over 30 is gross and stupid.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Tareq1105: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
floss:
Let's put our differences aside as fans....he is doing the right thing whether for clout sake or not...they don't see things the way fans do...
This issue between Paul and his wife Anita might actually be what will bring back Psquare.
Women scattered Psquare, let women bring them back together.

Peter must have spoken with Paul that he was going to take the children out.

It's no big deal. It's normal and I don't think he meant any harm to his own twin brother and his family. No no no, I don't think so.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Boogyman557: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
totosucker:
Who do you this thing?
Holly Gram cool na ur moniker. WTF MAN
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by King44(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
assent:

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married an Igbo woman, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in your anus and let us hear word.
FACT

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
assent:

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married an Igbo woman, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in your anus and let us hear word.
Anita is not Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by King44(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
nedekid:
When there are issues between siblings, it should not concern the kids.
I had issues with my younger brother for few years, it did not affect our wife's and kids, infact when my aburo went with his kids on regular vacations to dubai, Europe, us etc, my kids were taken along and vice versa.
That even aided in sorting out our issues.
Family is everything.
Kudos to Paul okoye.
family first

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by King44(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
bluefilm:
This Peter is such a Snake.

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed
people oo lalasticlala family member

Peter's intent was pure. Jude is the problem in that family, the real snake

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Aufbauh:
Mr.P is innocently bonding with his nephews and nieces while Paul's wife is taking advantage of the event to send a message. ' What you cannot do your supposedly brother enemy is doing it.
U forgot to mention that Peter is fvckin her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
LutanFyah:
He married a manipulative old cargo. A handsome youngster marrying a woman over 30 is gross and stupid.
you that aren’t stupid, what have you achieved with your life?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by yusluvad(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let love lead always. That's the code. cool cool

I like his way cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Masterito(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well said
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Masterito(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Do we have videos like this when there was peace?
Athemisia:

He has an issue with is brother not his kids... He can't cut them off they are still his nephew and niece.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by TheMostComplex1: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

You're on point. Peter is talking advantage of the situation & I guess the wife of Paul is petty

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by TheMostComplex1: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Eye service with a scorn ex wife

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe is such a Terrible Tribalists! Dats all I have to Say! undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Sermwell(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Athemisia:

He has an issue with is brother not his kids... He can't cut them off they are still his nephew and niece.
With due respect you aren't smart if you can't see through what peter is doing!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Folahh:
Let love lead
Emmanuel
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nnamdinaija(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
[b]He is supposed to go first to his twin brother instead and settle issues with him before doing this. That shows better humility but what he did now, possibly may spark more hatred from RudeBoy.

Or at the very moment he is with the kids in the mall, he should call his brother immediately, tell him about it, the kids will also talk to their dad over the same call, and then they settle their misunderstandings right there, that is if taking the kids shopping truly means he wants to end the differences between him and his brother. Not just taking the kids to mall and then sitting back to wait for his brother to call him and thank him for taking his kids out, when they still have bitter issues between them.

Don't blame RudeBoy if he starts thinking that Peter is trying to turn his children against him. That he is trying to play a better father.

He should first settle with his brother, then he can take his RudeBoy kids to mall along with RudeBoy so it doesn't look like he is trying to out shadow his brother in his family and it also doesn't look like he is trying to win the heart of RudeBoy's kids and turn the kids heart against their father.[/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

You're on point. Peter is talking advantage of the situation & I guess the wife of Paul is petty

SHUT UP!
You and Other Sentimental Punks!!..Always Hating on Peter for Nothing! sad
Peter visited and Probably the Kids said 'Uncle Peter, Uncle Peter, Please let's go on a Outing'..
U expect him to Say No to Dem?

Dat's Why in Life, We should be mindful of Quarelling with Pple! because Situations like dis Might Arise!
Paul is Now in a Deep Fix/Quagmire! embarassed sad

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by GuiseppeO: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sermwell:

With all due respect...STFU also

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nicetry: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Enemy to my enemy is my friend, that is the only thing I'm seeing here.... This Peter is really a Bleep , using every available opportunity to chase clout just to pepper your twin to an extent of going close to his wife cos he is not in good terms with his wife... Kids that u didn't check on them when they gave birth to them, this is the first time u are coming in contact with Paul's twin kid since they were born and it happen when Paul is having rift with his wife..
And this Anita of wife is something else, you are having issue with your kids father and u think the best u could do to pepper him is to frolick with someone he is not in good terms

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Sermwell(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

SHUT UP!
You and Other Sentimental Punks!!..Always Hating on Peter for Nothing! sad
Peter visited and Probably the Kids said 'Uncle Peter, Uncle Peter, Please let's go on a Outing'..
U expect him to Say No to Dem?

Dat's Why in Life, We should be mindful of Quarelling with Pple! because Situations like dis Might Arise!
Paul is Now in a Deep Fix/Quagmire! embarassed sad
You must be a kid not to see what Peter and paul's ex wife are doing! Can't you see how they're trying to hurt paul? You need alot of growing ups to do I swear! Chai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Sermwell(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nicetry:
Enemy to my enemy is my friend, that is the only thing I'm seeing here.... This Peter is really a Bleep , using every available opportunity to chase clout just to pepper your twin to an extent of going close to his wife cos he is not in good terms with his wife... Kids that u didn't check on them when they give birth to them, this is the first time u are coming in contact with Paul's twin kid since they were born and it happen when Paul is having rift with his wife..
And this Anita of wife is something else, you are having issue with your kids father and u think the best u could do to pepper him is to frolick with someone he is not in good terms
You got the right picture of what's playing out here! Peter is a real snake!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by jrusky(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
That is how it should be. I think the main devil has been exposed and has been silent, bro you have just done the right thing and for those useless shameless bitchs tribalist pls commit suicide if you do not commit suicide surely suicide will commit you all.

God bless you my Psquare dude. Thumb up. Life goes on.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

My take though.

You perfectly said my mind. Rudeboy hardly forgives. Its likely going to deepen the rift between him and Peter and even between him and Anita.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good brother. That’s how it’s post to be.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nicetry: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
bluefilm:
This Peter is such a Snake.

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed

Very much a snake ... He is happy that Paul's family is having issues and he want to take advantage of that to cause more ruin to it .. because no way will Paul's ego not bruised, which will cause him to hate anita more for going close to someone that he is having issues with... As a wife who really want to bring peace to her marriage, ur husband fight is also ur fight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
001spice:
I saw this coming and always praying for them to come back together as family. That their brother jude was mostly the cause of their trouble
I think Jude's wife too, but many pple didn't notice dt the business rift started after Jude got married.
Anita and Lola were best of friends before dt and always vacationed together with their kids every summer along wt their husbands. The 2 women even clubbed together. After Jude married, it stopped after a while and the gang up against Lola started.

From the outside looking at their family dynamics what I can see is Peter married his dream biracial woman who happens to be older, rich, executive in an oil company and half Russian. She seems nice & apparently helped their career but her facial disposition is stoic like Russians and she definitely doesn't kiss ass Naija style. She won't laugh hysterically if a joke is not funny just to boost Ur ego, for example. She will just be herself. And of course she calls all these guys by their 1st names cos she's also judes mate & raised in America. (Now this marriage he looks like he has an adoration plus a healthy fear of his wife. He wouldn't cheat flagrantly).

Paul married his University girlfriend who is traditional and refers to Jude and Peter with deference. A lot of respect, Like calling Peter and Jude 'uncle' and all those other things in her insta post. You can tell she's what normal Naija pple expect their 'our wife' to be like. More naijaish. (Now in this marriage, this husband kinda walks all over her as we can see wt the disrespectful level of cheating. Anita was also his struggle love - not his dream girl).

Then you have Jude's new wife, a younger ex beauty queen making zero money, wt eyes on the prize, a rich husband, entering this dynamics wt a husband she has wrapped around her finger - who just happens to be in charge of his younger brothers. I see the ways the fireworks started and how Lola became her & Jude's biggest scapegoat. The woman probably wanted reverence for her and her husband like Anita dishes out (women have issues). Peter couldn't take the abuse on his wife whilst they're also eating from him but Paul has bn well mugunized and saw nothing wrong (his subservient muguness to Jude might have contributed to his divorce too).
And did U see Jude's new massive house - unnecessarily way bigger dn Peter and Pauls already big houses. Confirmed everything I needed to know abt dt marriage. Now jude also has a fear of his wife & won't cheat flagrantly. In my opinion she's his lady Macbeth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Athemisia:

Why snapping and videoing
Don't he do shopping with his kids
Why dont he snap and put on socials
What is special about this shopping? Or does he like his brother's kids more than his

#CHEAPPOINT

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by shizzleStar: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Aufbauh:
Mr.P is innocently bonding with his nephews and nieces while Paul's wife is taking advantage of the event to send a message. ' What you cannot do your supposedly brother enemy is doing it.
you're a stewpid foo.l

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sermwell:

Some people are naturally dull.
They do not read in-between lines.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.