Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84568 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

You even had to write an epistle to prove your foolishness. cheesy

Na wah o. cheesy

Your foolishness is as advanced as I suspected. grin

Nahhhh i had to write an epistle to prove you are incorrigible
As a leopard cannot change its spots, you cannot change your foolishness, your daftness.
I can write an epistle
You cannot OLODO RABATA

Please continue to use the dictionary to check the meanings
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alohaa:

Nahhhh i had to write an epistle to prove you are incorrigible
As a leopard cannot change its spots, you cannot change your foolishness, your daftness.
I can write an epistle
You cannot OLODO RABATA

Please continue to use the dictionary to check the meanings

No, Chief Fool. You had to write an epistle because you are a fool. That's all. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

No, Chief Fool. You had to write an epistle because you are a fool. That's all. grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
Incorrigible fool
Do am if e easy ���
You’re a CLOWN
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Incorrigible fool
Do am if e easy ���
You’re a CLOWN

All Hail The Head Fool!

You are Reping

Please keep on Reping. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

Chief fool, why aren't you writing long epistle again? cheesy

When it’s time to school you
I’ll write long epistle
But right now I’m more focused on why you haven’t answered my question
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alohaa:

When it’s time to school you
I’ll write long epistle
But right now I’m more focused on why you haven’t answered my question

You mean you Only write long epistle when it is time to release abundant foolishness? cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

You mean you Only write long epistle when it is time to release abundant foolishness? cheesy

Yeahhh
When it’s time to show you how stupid you’re...
And to put you in the right direction
It’s midday, it’s too hot for you to be displaying stupidity
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alohaa:

Yeahhh
When it’s time to show you how stupid you’re...
And to put you in the right direction
It’s midday, it’s too hot for you to be displaying stupidity

I expect you to release your proof of mental dumbness soon, dear fellow fool. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

I expect you to release your proof of mental dumbness soon, dear fellow fool. cheesy

Hahahahaha
I’m not your fellow fool
I reserve the fool title only for you
Bask yourself in that glory
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahaha
I’m not your fellow fool
I reserve the fool title only for you
Bask yourself in that glory

Oh sorry. You are not my fellow fool since your own foolishness has higher grade than mine.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

Oh sorry. You are not my fellow fool since your own foolishness has higher grade than mine.

Nahhh
Anything foolishness is on you
Stop pushing it on me...
I’m just here to school you
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

I won't contest your position with you. You are worthy to be crowned as our head. grin

Hahahahahaha
Alaye hold your position
You’re better than me in foolishness
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahahaha
Alaye hold your position
You’re better than me in foolishness

You are my boss in foolishness o.

Don't forget that you are the Head Fool in our organisation. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

You are my boss in foolishness o.

Don't forget that you are the Head Fool in our organisation. cheesy

Even your people knows that nobody is dragging foolishness with you
Your foolishness is top notch
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alohaa:

Even your people knows that nobody is dragging foolishness with you
Your foolishness is top notch
Nice one

You don't know my people. So, stop lying grin

You are the undisputed head fool. All Hail! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

You don't know my people. So, stop lying grin

You are the undisputed head fool. All Hail! grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
Your people know you
You know your people
They know your foolishness is top notch
Its in you.. Inherent
Inherited
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 1:15am On Nov 21, 2021
assent:

Even the entire world know you to be Head of the foolish.b grin

Even you way no sabi your family members they call the whole world lol
Nobody can match your foolishness

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.