Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat (3687 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Oh my grin
Rydermaverick:

The course of action is given ground for because the other person has done the same if given chance or would do the same thing thereby making the both right..
Do you get?
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Recvers don't forget who gives them so well. Not all women catch feeling with sex. Your mind is the biggest sex organ.

Extra marital affair is the issue not sex. Sex only sit at the peak of that. Thanks
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
Both did cheesy cheesy grin grin
Meeen please don't think that if you cheat on your she will still remain faithful oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tradition, culture and religion will decieve you to thinking that she is supposed to remain faithful cheesy grin cheesy
Women especially of this my generation will cheat without thinking twice
Women are no longer praying for oga to change again grin grin grin tongue

Anyways men are addicted to gold diggers tongue tongue

Well...
Since the marriage is now an open marriage, every responsibility, I mean EVERYTHING will be split in two...
Houserent and all the bills is 50:50
If we have kids ((the kids I'm sure is mine)), we'll pay for their upkeep together...as for her kids, she will have to take care of him/her alone...

If this doesn't work out, then I walk out...
No biggie...
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

Men are not truly emotional about sex they just want to cum and go to next available hole. Women are not except there is a motivation behind it. That's what you chose not to accept. Besides I don't think any man ll feel bad is a lady rapes him except if he gets infected or he is disgusted by the rapist lady. Most men ll count them selves lucky if tiwa, or BBN Maria single handedly raped them.

Bros leave that thing!!! Men are affected by rape just as women are!!! It's just that the society tells him to "suck it up and man up"...it doesn't mean they're not affected...

Which kind of stupid amd heartless assumption is that one?!! Do you know what it means to be raped or have been around a male friend who has been raped before??! You think they enjoy it?!!

Mtttttcheeeeewww...
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Odoogu:

No madam, two wrongs don't make a right.

To me the marriage isn't ruined yet, let them forgive each other and move on.cheesy

Honestly...
I think it would have been a lot easier if there was no child involved, but the child complicates things...

And don't even think of an abortion grin grin...
She took in for another man and whether or not she gives birth, doesn't change that fact....
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Akinbahm:

Exceptions in rule doesn’t make it a rule.
anybody that wants to catch feelings will irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is my point grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Favfables1:

Bros leave that thing!!! Men are affected by rape just as women are!!! It's just that the society tells him to "suck it up and man up"...it doesn't mean they're not affected...

Which kind of stupid amd heartless assumption is that one?!! Do you know what it means to be raped or have been around a male friend who has been raped before??! You think they enjoy it?!!

Mtttttcheeeeewww...

I was a victim. Let's be honest the damage on women psyche is more devastating than on men.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Favfables1:

Well...
Since the marriage is now an open marriage, every responsibility, I mean EVERYTHING will be split in two...
Houserent and all the bills is 50:50
If we have kids ((the kids I'm sure is mine)), we'll pay for their upkeep together...as for her kids, she will have to take care of him/her alone...

If this doesn't work out, then I walk out...
No biggie...
okay then cheesy cheesy grin angry
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Odoogu:

cheesycheesy
If I was a spokesman, it's no biggie. Me just talk my own.

But wait ooo...
Are you a foodie who doesn't catch feelings?cheesycheesy
I don't understand the last question undecided cheesy
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by baralatie(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
The marriage is still intact if the man is Will Smith!
Huh?
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
anybody that wants to catch feelings will irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is my point grin grin grin

You are wrong! If a woman don't have feeling for something she won't accept to be sexed but a man can go at sex just for sex sake. Very different scenerios madam.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

I was a victim. Let's be honest the damage on women psyche is more devastating than on men.

So sorry about that sir...
Buh just because you handled it well doesn't mean other people out there are handling it well too...

The reason why I think some men handle it better is because our society will scorn them if they come out openly!!! Thus they weigh the consequences: talk and suffer humiliation or forget about it and gain acceptance... So they just live in denial...
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

You are wrong! If a woman don't have feeling for something she won't accept to be sexed but a man can go at sex just for sex sake. Very different scenerios madam.
anybody that wants to catch feelings will catch feelings my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy
It goes both ways cheesy cheesy
Alot of women have sex without emotions stop decieving yourself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
anybody that wants to catch feelings will catch feelings my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy
It goes both ways cheesy cheesy
Alot of women have sex without emotions stop decieving yourself grin grin grin

No woman have sex without catching feeling for something. It could be financial, material or emotional.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

No woman have sex without catching feeling for something. It could be financial, material or emotional.
anyone who wants to catch feelings will catch feelings irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy cheesy
But wait why are you changing your points grin I thought it was only emotions tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
anyone who wants to catch feelings will catch feelings irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy cheesy
But wait why are you changing your points grin I thought it was only emotions tongue tongue

You wish I change my point right? A woman and a man are wired differently madam and respond differently in the same circumstance take it or leave it.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

You wish I change my point right? A woman and a man are wired differently madam and respond differently in the same circumstance take it or leave it.
we are called homo sapiens for a reason cheesy cheesy
That is animals that can socialize,think and have emotions grin
Anybody that wants to catch feelings will catch feelings irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy wink
Everyone will react differently if put in the same circumstance grin grin not male and female tongue tongue tongue
So speck for yourself and those in your circle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
we are called homo sapiens for a reason cheesy cheesy
That is animals that can socialize,think and have emotions grin
Anybody that wants to catch feelings will catch feelings irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy wink
Everyone will react differently if put in the same circumstance grin grin not male and female tongue tongue tongue
So speck for yourself and those in your circle grin grin grin

I m happy you finally agree that people react differently in the same circumstance. A man ll walk the street barechested in boxers but a woman dares not even in more civilised countries of the world.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

I m happy you finally agree that people react differently in the same circumstance. A man ll walk the street barechested in boxers but a woman dares not even in more civilised countries of the world.
please how does this compare to what we were talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Odoogu(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Favfables1:

Honestly...
I think it would have been a lot easier if there was no child involved, but the child complicates things...

And don't even think of an abortion grin grin...
She took in for another man and whether or not she gives birth, doesn't change that fact....

no blame trade, good.cheesy

We will assume the action was equal to the reaction....

No abortion, I don't support it as well, na y I like the phrase " I go dey put myself in order..." you know d songgrin. In moving forward, the man should accept the child or I don't know, cos if the other man wants to be a part of his child's life, the mother has to nurse for a couple of years after birth. Unless everything go dabarucheesy
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Odoogu(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
I don't understand the last question undecided cheesy

If I hear say you no understand make I somersault reach Abujagrin

But on a jolly fellow ride make we relate now cheesy
And I no be cowboy wink
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by OBALOLA55(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
who told you that trash if women always attached emotions to sex why do we have runs girls then cheesy cheesy grin
Only a gigolo should be able to answer your question perfectly though cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men are addicted to gold diggers grin grin tongue
AISHA FEAR GOD/ALLAH
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
please how does this compare to what we were talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you know you know as they say. I m sure you just trying to pretend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. / Is It Good To Date Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.