Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113507 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by smartasuen(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
FarmTech:

Dancing modestly means dancing in a way that doesn't suggest sex or seduction, like the way sinners dance in night clubs. Also, don't confuse being high in the spirit with emotional highness. Many you see are just high emotionally. U can't be high in the spirit and be a sinner at the same time.

I appreciate your opinions thus far but how could you distinctively tell from the video you watched that the motive behind the lady's moves was to seduce men rather than praise God?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Chochovini: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
FarmTech:

If he posted the video to expose the level of decay in the church, he did a good job b4 God and godly men.
. Mr man, stop defending hypocrisy and let God be the jugde. Thats not exposing any decay in the Church. His heart itself is decayed incuding anyone defending him.

Come to think of it, was that the only thing that happened in that Church? Why did‘t he record and post the sermon given insted a twerking lady in the Church. He cannot confess before God that he didn‘t admired the butt of the dancing lady.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by chiboycue: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

Some people go to church with the intention of recording women shaking their bum bum and they think it is an achievement. Na wa for them
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Danosophe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is not Curvy but a Heavy Backside.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by HonestFriend: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
expertman:
Lol. Tell us the church name nah.

Besides that's her own way of making Jesus and his followers happy in church swears say u no enjoy the dancing steps .

For recording that Yansh I sentence you to 30days dry fasting without food not water.

grin grin
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by murmee: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
expertman:
Lol. Tell us the church name nah.

Besides that's her own way of making Jesus and his followers happy in church swears say u no enjoy the dancing steps .

For recording that Yansh I sentence you to 30days dry fasting without food not water.
I'm laughing!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by murmee: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
BuharisBoy:

You can't see these in catholic churches
It is certainly a Pentecostal church. You can't see such a thing in Orthodox churches!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Skmoda360(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
See yansh toriolurun....so soft...shai
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by jimoholuyemi3(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
what a generation of senseless youths somebody was busy dancing to God all what you could do is to be recording her buttock,
What a shame
*Notekiss David was dancing to the king of kings and his wife was mocking him and God curse her instantly and she became barren till she died *IISam 6:14* that same God can still visit this same person tonight
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Basicend: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Grace001:
The recorder is a complete church goer, but for him mind he has gone to worship God.

He is a mad man.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmm nawah oo
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by infogeneral: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Person no fit dance in peace again?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Federalofficia(m): 2:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Immagine say na pastor front this thing they happen
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2021
irunoko:
Even if she doesn't shake it as long as she moves,it's naturally jigly

Same as a night club party.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 5:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Myself2:

This is the reason why Seun, his nairaland moderators and Muslims on nairaland have restricted access to comments on muslim platforms to prevent vagrant unbelievers like you from jumping on their thread to attempt to make a fool of yourself.
You think by using the name of Jesus in such uncomplimentary ways and tones makes you a wisecrack ? No it makes you the very opposite

But I spoke the truth! Did you see any lie in what I typed?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2021
kissdabride:
Yes dancing and praising the Lord in her own way.....it is better than Islamic jihadist
Allah akbomb.

I just hope the sons of God won't attack her just like Genesis 6:4.

She is even distracting humans.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by IyaZainab: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most Nigerian CHURCHES are not different from BETNAIJA shops, especially the Pentecostals.
Anything Goes..!
More interested in the package at hand than the package handler.
That's the Reality.

Good morning sir

About the change in my name on your giveaway thread
I want to explain to you personally

Please Sir
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by orisa37: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Bayyajidda:

May God deliver today's church.

And you from IMPAIRED "LOOKERY".
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by jamace(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2021
An example of a devil in church, looking for whom to devour.

God protect your children from the wiles of the devil, please.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kay25:
you are right
. God blesss u for understanding. Some people can't just understand.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Funkybabee:

Yes I know Mr judges, give your life to Christ, know the meaning of true Christianity and be free of bad thought

We judge no one wrongly. Rather we make righteous judgement. It takes a Spirit-filled Christian to differentiate good from evil.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omniman:

David didn't wear Pant.... Thats butt naked
Another lies from Satan. Don't die with this ur believe. Without holiness no eyes can see the Lord.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
smartasuen:

I appreciate your opinions thus far but how could you distinctively tell from the video you watched that the motive behind the lady's moves was to seduce men rather than praise God?
Even if Satan had given her a clear conscience, does that mean we shud see such and keep quiet? Many people do evil with clear conscience. So it is not a matter of ur conscience, it is a matter of what is good or bad b4 God.
It takes maturity in Christ to differentiate between good and evil - Hebrews 5:14
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by smartasuen(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
FarmTech:

Even if Satan had given her a clear conscience, does that mean we shud see such and keep quiet? Many people do evil with clear conscience. So it is not a matter of ur conscience, it is a matter of what is good or bad b4 God.
It takes maturity in Christ to differentiate between good and evil - Hebrews 5:14

Are u now saying that dancing heartily before God is bad?

I strongly feel if someone in this current age dances so crazily before God to the point of almost going starkers like David did in the Bible, you will have a problem with it.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chochovini:
. Mr man, stop defending hypocrisy and let God be the jugde. Thats not exposing any decay in the Church. His heart itself is decayed incuding anyone defending him.

Come to think of it, was that the only thing that happened in that Church? Why did‘t he record and post the sermon given insted a twerking lady in the Church. He cannot confess before God that he didn‘t admired the butt of the dancing lady.
Haven't u read that God have given us the power to judge? Read 1 Corinthians 5:12. We are not allowed to judge if we ourselves are guilty of what we are judging. Eg, a thief judging a thief.
I don't know the poster, but if his intension is to expose decay in the church, God will bless him and there is nothing u can do to stop that. God tells us to expose evil - Eph 4:11. But you want him to hide the evil and thus, disobey God. So U are the one whose heart is decayed.
How did u know that the op lusted after the lady? You that is condemning us for judging is now judging. What an irony!
So u see, we all can't do without judging. But the bible tells us to judge righteously - "New Living Translation:
Look beneath the surface so you can judge correctly.” - John 7:24
The sermon is also important. But u can't ignore evils hiding in the midst of good. EXPOSE SINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
smartasuen:

Are u now saying that dancing heartily before God is bad?

I strongly feel if someone in this current age dances so crazily before God to the point of almost going starkers like David did in the Bible, you will have a problem with it.
David didn't dance naked. Read those links I shared above and you will understand. God is a holy God. Never forget that.
The bible is a 2 edge sword. U can either interpret it to gain salvation or to condemn yourself. Never use some things u read in the bible as excuse to justify sin. Lust and seduction are sinful.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bacteriologist(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
am4truth:

Untrained child.... Jesus has now become your father's mate that you have the gut to say nonsense about.

Jesus defender...always speaking for your all-powerful god. If Jesus no like am allow am talk na..mtchee
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bacteriologist(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Godmademan:
My all time longest post on Nairaland. Una no vex my blood dey hot.

Why? All I see are people saying whether God approves or doesn't...

Why una no let una God speak for himself
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bacteriologist(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
FarmTech:

If u understand how God feels about sin, u will take this serious. Do u know that we all will give account of everything we say? Including everything u support on Nairaland. But many people just write anything and think they will get away with it.

Angels assigned to you are recording everything. On that great day of judgement, books will be opened and we will be judged from them. If u are truely a Christian, stand for Christ's interest and expose sin. Don't promote satanic ideologies that full this world.
[/s]

Nonsense thrash
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by smartasuen(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
FarmTech:

David didn't dance naked. Read those links I shared above and you will understand. God is a holy God. Never forget that.
The bible is a 2 edge sword. U can either interpret it to gain salvation or to condemn yourself. Never use some things u read in the bible as excuse to justify sin. Lust and seduction are sinful.

I never said David danced starkers, I said he danced almost to the point of going starkers (Pls don't misquote me).
No offence but I strongly feel if Jesus had ur kind of mentality, He wouldn't address the case of the adulterous woman in the Bible the way He did.

Enough said. My point is try not to judge others quickly, it's not healthy for your Christian life.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Kay25(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
FarmTech:

God blesss u for understanding. Some people can't just understand.
yes sir I understand every bit of what u said I know too many faults are within the church and us as a church ourselves but all we can pray that God would open our eyes to see this rot and make a change in it
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by godisshit(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2021
I hope she doesn't fall into the hands of prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW). The man was hornier and randier than a dog in the street.

[img]https://images./42r7OeJpZqY0tcbnuNyPxy.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

I just hope the sons of God won't attack her just like Genesis 6:4.

She is even distracting humans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.