Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113268 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Kaagsuit(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol.
Meanwhile dm for your digital paintings

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by filleSouriante(f): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
olatade:
Please is it a sin to look at a woman’s ass in church cus this woman is really shaking it very well and I’m admiring the ass. Can I say I’m admiring God’s creation in the presence of God? I don’t want to go to hell undecided

Sense wee nor Kee you o, Say Amen cool

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by engrchykae(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:
Everybody is different abeg ..

She's worshipping in her own way ...

All perverts see is ass shaking...

We have a long way to go morally

we and our holier than thou attitude
She never dance reach king David sef

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2021
So people cannot have peace in their church anymore ? Curse be unto the person who videoed this

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Gravity56: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2021
When olosho goes to Church

She was shaking the bumbum on purpose knowing that son of man was behind her.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Chochovini: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o
. So what now do you hope to achieve by posting this here?

Is it So that some unbelievers on this forum would have a field day mocking and castigating the Christian faith or what? Or did you do this for a pay, tell us?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2021
She has successfully destroyed that SONG
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whenever Nigerians remember that song, na she go first pop up

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by engrchykae(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Because those ones do not believe in public display of Joy to the Lord be it in Singing, jumping, clapping or dancing
Catholic and Islam na the same na,both carry rosary (just different names)
Both are warmongers(crusaders and jihadists)

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2021
AdaNri1:
Who is the gutter heart that took the video in church?
What's gutter heart there?

4 Likes

Slawal23:
Actually dancing is not part of worship. But difficult to believe.

Dance is part of worship
Singing is part of worship
Jumping and shouting (if you want) is part of worship

In short anything you feel is right to do in a moment of passionate praise to God for whatever He has done in your life DO IT.

David Danced in praises to God that he almost went Naked.

He was mocked by his wife for being a King yet shamelessly dancing to the point of almost going Naked. God who knew his heart and the reason for his passionate praise afflicted the one mocking him with Barrenness and accepted the praise of David despite him almost going Naked in the process

Read your Bible

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by BornofGod108(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2021
This is pollution in the house of God, this will only happen in a church were the pastor does not handle the gospel of holiness! as it is the scriptures :

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by tammyf: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2021
I just can't stop living kumuyi and his principles
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by bluefilm: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2021
The Real Demon is the person that recorded the Video. grin

The person is such a Nice Demon, though. wink wink wink
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by sagieramos(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:
Everybody is different abeg ..

She's worshipping in her own way ...

All perverts see is ass shaking...

We have a long way to go morally

We don't choose how we worship God, Only Jehovah God has the absolute right to choose how we worship him. The true way to worship God can be found in the Bible, not in our opinion

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by ensamy(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Mary Magdalene did same twerking for Jesus and when the disciples tried to stop her then Jesus rebuked them make them leave her I dey enjoy the thing.
It's same.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Omniman(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2021
David was butt naked...

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by lottomkyes200: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2021
The recorder I thought you said you went to church?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Orisirisi. The person who recorded the dance is a pervert, that's if the lady wasn't aware coz dem fit be colleagues who were catching cruise in the church.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Nahunger:
And you recorded it to put out here?
What is your aim?
P.s what ever wrong you think she has done you have your equal share of it already

Mumu simp or feminist...
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JhyMedex: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Christianity has been made into a joke..

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by tfelicityk(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
May God forgives that person that video this and post it on the social media without the consent of the lady...
This is the nonsense some unGodly people go to place of worship to do. You better go seek forgiveness from that lady.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Chochovini: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
AdaNri1:
Who is the gutter heart that took the video in church?
. Don‘t mind the Ewu Gambia. I don‘t even know what exactly he aimed to achieve by posting this video here. Stupid he-goat of his type.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Perverts everywere... So because she is curvy she shouldn't dance in the church. The person that did this video is the devil.. So he couldnt worship or focus rather perversing on a lady worshiping God innocently without any negative intention..

I completely disdain and abhor the action of whoever made that video...

However, let's call a spade what it really is... A seductive outfit is exactly what it is! There are certain dressings for specific individual bodies and meant for certain occasions too.

We all know that you don't wear certain outfits to offices and places of worship! This is just common sense! Asking people not to get tempted by something seductive makes absolutely no sense by any stretch of the intelligence!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Today is sunday
Please keep it holy

Op that record this need prayer

End time is near

Give your life to christ before is too late
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Eriokanmi: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
No be everyone wey go church get church mind. I wonder why some people wouldn't mind their business. Someone was dancing and appreciating God and Someone somewhere was busy filming. This is one of the reasons why male and female are not allowed to sit together in some dominations
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by almarthins(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Your mind is polluted. Have you seen Igbo ladies dance their traditional dance during anIgbo praise?

They bend over and gyrate their waist even if they have small or big ikebe they will do it. They are focussed on the dance while you are focused on being enticed. The one with the error in your OS is you and not them.

Comparing this to even a mosque is the height of being delusional. In Christianity praise is done with all our heart IN FREEDOM while in Islam THE BONDAGE IS REAL

I hear you! Let us keep decieving each other by saying that God no dey see. I remember those days wey awilo/makosa dance enter church na so ur like begin defend am with passion like makosa was a holy dance. Most of the churches that were dancing awilo are no where to be found today because you can't mix oil and water. The way she is whining d tin na delibrate effort to cause a attention. Na men wey don club well go understand well. No wonder d bible say judgement go begin for the house God.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AuroraB(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
ymdo:
It's not celestial this time around. Otherwise we won't here word here today from other Christian churches
E touch base grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by akmath: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
This type nairaland go allow anybody comment but if na anything relating to Islam dem go say make you gree say you be Muslim before you fit comment.

Osalobua a judge eyen o.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
jarvis4:
If na me sit for her back I no go fit concentrate aswear

Any male sitting behind and concentrating is either blind, gay, castrated or all of the above! undecided
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

some
people get time i swear
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Coolcash1: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Holy Mary mother of Jesus! Na to change seat fast before I....... It is well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.