Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113272 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by am4truth(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Jesus defender...always speaking for your all-powerful god. If Jesus no like am allow am talk na..mtchee

Untrained child
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Godmademan(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Why? All I see are people saying whether God approves or doesn't...

Why una no let una God speak for himself
You miss the point sire. What's wrong is wrong. This got little or nothing to do with God. Indecent dressing must not be condoned in public. If a lady decides to dress In such a manner as to arouse her spouse in their bedroom, that's their business as long as it remains within the confines of their home. Even the whites our females copy dress decently. Most of these tight-fitting clothings are reserved for dinner parties, clubs, etc. They are not everyday clothing as worn by our Naija babes.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kay25:

yes sir I understand every bit of what u said I know too many faults are within the church and us as a church ourselves but all we can pray that God would open our eyes to see this rot and make a change in it
Amen.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
AllahIsShit:
In addition to listening to your own advice, maybe a functional brain and a basic understanding of history will help you.

For over 300 years before the First Crusade, muslims had been trying to to conquer and islamize Europe. The Battle of Tours was just the first attempt on a large scale, but it ended in a disastrous defeat for the Umayyads.
[img]https://images./3uMFasiQR4u99KuAlRLWwi.jpg[/img]

After their defeat, they limited themselves to small scale attacks on isolated Christian communities to avoid a recurrence of what happened at the Battle of Tours.

This went on for many years and the muslims became emboldened to commit worse atrocities.

This was what led Pope Urban II (pope 1088–1099), to call for the First Crusade. In fact in his letter to the Crusaders, he describes in detail the evils inflicted by muslims on Christian communities in the Middle East and they sound a lot like what ISIS did more recently:

From the confines of Jerusalem and the city of Constantinople a horrible tale has gone forth and very frequently has been brought to our ears, namely, that a race from the kingdom of the Persians [in fact, Muslim Turks] . . . has invaded the lands of those Christians and has depopulated them by the sword, pillage and fire; it has led away a part of the captives into its own country, and a part it has destroyed by cruel tortures; it has either entirely destroyed the churches of God or appropriated them for the rites of its own religion. They destroy the altars, after having defiled them with their uncleanness.... What shall I say of the abominable rape of the women? To speak of it is worse than to be silent....

[img]https://images./33GwWUQKx30bE5E8c2ySAN.jpg[/img]

Next time actually pick up a history book instead of telling sensational lies.

Nice one
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Funkybabee:

Yes I know Mr judges, give your life to Christ, know the meaning of true Christianity and be free of bad thought
We judge no one wrongly. Exposing sin is a good thing in God's sight - Eph 5:11
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by orisa37: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2021
WORSHIP GOD WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH INCLUDES HANDS. FINGERS, LEGS TOES, BOOBS AND BOOTS
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
smartasuen:

I never said David danced starkers, I said he danced almost to the point of going starkers (Pls don't misquote me).
No offence but I strongly feel if Jesus had ur kind of mentality, He wouldn't address the case of the adulterous woman in the Bible the way He did.

Enough said. My point is try not to judge others quickly, it's not healthy for your Christian life.
You have the right to believe whatever. But just know that as u believe and teach others this lie, there will be serious consequences.
Why do sinners like defending sin? Jesus Christ told the adulteress to go AND SIN NO MORE! If Jesus had ur kind mentality, he would have been friends to unrepentant sinners like the pharisees. He would have justified them rather than attacking them.
As for me, I will keep on exposing sin. Eph 5:11
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Funkybabee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
FarmTech:

We judge no one wrongly. Exposing sin is a good thing in God's sight - Eph 5:11

And what can makes your eyes to see sins of others if your thoughts is not bad

Look inner deep bro, u need Christ.
There's no condenmination to them who are in Christ, she has every right to where what will give her comfortability, she did not creates herself, she has every right to dance the way she want, it's you that should guilde your heart.

pls change ur thought.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Funkybabee:

And what can makes your eyes to see sins of others if your thoughts is not bad

Look inner deep bro, u need Christ.
There's no condenmination to them who are in Christ, she has every right to where what will give her comfortability, she did not creates herself, she has every right to dance the way she want, it's you that should guilde your heart.

pls change ur thought.
I still just have one passage for you. Ephesians 5:11. God will disgrace you all very soon. Temple prostitutes!!! You can as well accuse Christ, his apostles and other believers for being guilty of the sins they expose.
I just wonder what '"Christians" have turned into. Immodesty is now normal abi? If I tell them to stop following all these immoral celebs they won't listen. Now look at ur mentality. God will shame you all in hell if you don't repent.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Funkybabee(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
FarmTech:

I still just have one passage for you. Ephesians 5:11. God will disgrace you all very soon. Temple prostitutes!!! You can as well accuse Christ, his apostles and other believers for being guilty of the sins they expose.
I just wonder what '"Christians" have turned into. Immodesty is now normal abi? If I tell them to stop following all these immoral celebs they won't listen. Now look at ur mentality. God will shame you all in hell if you don't repent.

Before God shame you in the hell, he will shame you in the earth for accusing some church of Christ as immodesty, immorality.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Funkybabee:

Before God shame you in the hell, he will shame you in the earth for accusing some church of Christ as immodesty, immorality.

Good bye.
An Igbo adage said "when an abomination is allowed to last for a yr, it becomes tradition". Because men of God no longer call u people " daughters of Jezebel", u now think that dressing and behaving like prostitutes is now normal.
I will keep on exposing sin no matter what. Many churches today are just after ur loyalty and ur money. Ur salvation don't matter to them. That's why they won't tell u any truth that will make u angry.
B4 many white churches started legalizing homo and lesbianism, they first allow moral decay like lust, seduction, indecency etc to creep in unchecked. Nigerian churches are going the same way. When the useless children that are being raised now grow up, u will see another level of moral decay. BBN will be nothing compared to it.
Satan is busy, installing his children in leadership positions in churches. And they will be there, tolerating and encouraging moral decay.
Whoever cares to listen shud listen.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by am4truth(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Jesus defender...always speaking for your all-powerful god. If Jesus no like am allow am talk na..mtchee

That is me... I am proud to be Jesus defender...
Lack of home training is disturbing you....
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rainydreamzz: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
teeshet:
amen. At least I'm gonna rock your big ass grin

Oloshi arindin omokomo. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.