Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (46580 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Golan007: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you know this by being the regulator abi?

Mr commonsense can you show us the investments you have made that yielded returns?

You guys just speak out of ignorance. Around 2008, I know people who made as much as over 50% in forex.

Early last year, people were making over 100% from bitcoin trading. Is bitcoin trading not forex as well?

I do agree people need to do their due diligence when they are about to invest but I still insist attributing people investing in business to greed and a lack of commonsense is empty haughtiness at best.

It's either you've never had money to invest or you're a super investor.

Come off it.

I know someone who made over 500k euros from sports betting.

So what?

Do.you even understand what you are saying?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by movetoca: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2021
kayClt:
When will piple learn not to trust people who wear glasses, speak plenty Grammer and wear senator outfits.
You're 100% right
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by NarcissistKing(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2021
omoadeleye:
Same format they all have...

And for the owner of Whales Kingdom Capital,

I pray that where he is right now, he will either be killed by a stray bullet or by a hit and run driver.

And his parents shall be in pains and sorrow, they shall no know peace.

Cause, they participated in the scheme, he used his parents account to launder the money.

I wish guns were legally permitted to be used in Nigeria, if not, that Daniel Tobiloba would have been an history.

But all the same, i wish him nothing but bad luck in his endeavours.

See this one stressing himself. grin grin grin

Why don't you focus your energy on creating enough awareness on scam like that? Focus your energy on your gullible people that want fast money always.

Curse ain't gonna do nothing.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by NarcissistKing(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Buffalo2:
Pple no dey hear word walahi. How on earth will someone climb mountain and cross the seat just for him to start giving 20% to you at the end of the month. All in all the name of investment and you'll sit at home with fingers crossed waiting for your Return on Investment.

These "investors" are dumb and are thieves indirectly. I don't pity them.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by NarcissistKing(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2021
emmydee:
The same way the pastors are convincing these worshippers is the same way these scammers are convincing these so called investors.
This format has been used by several people to dupe investors in this country. The CBN has been warning people not to fall for these scammers yet maga no Dey finish. I just wonder how someone can tell me to invest in any of these ponzzi trash and I will be so convinced as to invest 1k in their useless business..

Exactly!
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Psalter: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
If indeed this guy is a lawyer, I will suggest his victims should petition legal practitioners disciplinary committee for appropriate sanctions. Such a person does not deserve to continye to be a member of the legal profession. This step may not bring back your money but a level of injury will be inflicted on him.
Final counsel...never invest in a venture you are not in control. It never turns out right. I've been a victim and so I can relate.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
These fuckers would make you feel like the much you’re doing isn’t enough, they’re young as you but appear to be more financially stable. Then you begin to feel inadequate seeing that your mates have achieved more financial breakthrough, only for you to discover much later that there’s nothing SPECIAL about them, they’re fraudsters angry

3 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/mayowa-olukehinde-of-breach-menders-collected-n50m-from-investors-now-hes-unreachable/

Genuine Investment and money making opportunities are highly coded, you need to know this.

Are you trying to say that Nigerians are so kind and loving that they will share their money making secrets to a stranger met on the social media?

Count your loses and move on
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by GreenCovering: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
john87:
Who will deliver Nigeria

I have heard it directly from Igbos, before the 2015 election, that if Jonathan lost, then there would be no Nigeria again. So Buhari did not 'create' this sentiment among Igbos. In the Nigeria of today, no ethnic group can threaten any region where they are a minority.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
It says it all from the name ........ Why would someone with a working brain, invest in such a fraudulent scheme ..........

Breach - They would surely BREACH

Menders - After the breach, you would have to MEND yourself........ grin

NB : Invest in forex yourselves....... If you don't know how ...... LEARN......
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by sonofElElyon: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2021
This guy doesn't trade. He's actually a lawyer. Thought he could make money from the forex market by collecting money from investors and reinvesting in another forex company offering higher returns so he could pocket the difference.. he actually reinvested in quintessential investment which has since collapsed so he really can't come through for his own investors.. just a naive guy.. now he's in soup..
I know all this because I almost invested with him.. sometime last year

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by VEHINTOLAR: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
BREACH of contract ! Some people don't just have any sense ! Most of the victims of these fraudsters like to pride themselves as RIsktakers whereas,they are nothing of such but gullible,greedy and very senseless morons !
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:

Come off it.

I know someone who made over 500k euros from sports betting.

So what?

Do.you even understand what you are saying?

It is you who does not understand

Go check the pic of that guy on the first page. He has an office in Agege.

If you go to his office and see staff and everything up and running like a normal workplace, you will be impressed and may even drop all your money on the spot.

Like I said, forex trading is not a scam. Investment firms and hedge fund managers invest in it as well. The problem is in Nigeria, everything becomes a scam.

Look at online dating for example. In other countries, people do online dating hoping to find the love of their lives. In Nigeria, online dating is a scam.

The problem in Nigeria is weak law enforcement and useless regulators. That's what has turned everything to scam
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Golan007: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

It is you who does not understand

Go check the pic of that guy on the first page. He has an office in Agege.

If you go to his office and see staff and everything up and running like a normal workplace, you will be impressed and may even drop all your money on the spot.

Like I said, forex trading is not a scam. Investment firms and hedge fund managers invest in it as well. The problem is in Nigeria, everything becomes a scam.

Look at online dating for example. In other countries, people do online dating hoping to find the love of their lives. In Nigeria, online dating is a scam.

The problem in Nigeria is weak law enforcement and useless regulators. That's what has turned everything to scam

Packaging has always been an essential part of fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by APCNig: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
Nigeria is a fertile soil for Ponzi business. Maybe its time I launch mine and cash out like others before it becomes obsolete, and before my Burundi visa expires wink

And what will you tell Jesus on the judgement day? As you and I are suffering on Earth now, you want to go and suffer in Hell again?

I am not certain of Heaven or Hell, I don't believe the story one bit, but if the story happens to be true, I do not want to end up in Hell, that is why I try to keep the Commandments, it costs nothing.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by harsysky(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kobicove:
The punishment for swindling people in Nigeria should be changed to death by firing squad!!!

You know within you it is not possible because your beloved politicians are also yahoo plus plus.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

How are the investors dumb?

If you have money and someone comes to you for a business proposal, you will be tempted to try it out.

Like I said, most of you forming wise investors have nothing to invest in the first place. That's why you are forming wise.

It's just like Dangote refinery. Everybody has suddenly become an expert on building refinery due to the cost issues the refinery is having. The most ridiculous statement I read on this platform is when someone accused Dangote of not doing a feasibility study before delving into the project. I wonder if the individual had ever done feasibility study in his entire life before casting such aspersion on someone who has been in business for years!! You guys are in same boat.

The investors are dumb.

Intelligent Investors carry out Due Diligences, they analyse Investment opportunities, they have good risk management strategies, they invest in what they understand.

Dangote has Investment advisers like corporate lawyers, accountants, tax professionals, Investment bankers, risk managers etc.

Not possible to get a guaranteed monthly return of 20%.

Best Investment and money making opportunities are not what a stranger will market to you on the street or social, there is a 99.99% probability of losing your hard earned funds in such ventures
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by AlieninPH: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nackzy:
This people should be sent to jail to chill forever

Sorry Nackzy, it is the foolish criminals who invest in the scam that should be sent to jail.
Reason being, they know it is a pyramid scam, but their criminal mind believes, he will somehow dupe fresh customers and use it to pay them plus a percentage.
Nigerian government should start arresting all these patrons of pyramid schemes and prosecute them to end this rubbish once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by lenghtinny(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
This guy was my school mate back in secondary school days in Abeokuta.....

Na the pastor of our set be this oooo.... I heard he got married recently....

Las las Mayowa na gee, all those Bible and religious quotes for alumni group na wash....

Nobody holy pass true true shocked
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:

Nobody is making mad money from forex.

I repeat nobody is making such profit - 20% bla bla bla.

If such a person existed, he wouldn't need your funds.

Common sense should tell you this but No, you would continue to argue.

You are a wise guy
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
How do u invest money in a company that has no track record or verifiable years of experience?? And in forex makes it even worse.

Anybody can open a company or a site 2day or last month and claim to be anything. Lmao
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by CUMIN: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
wallrichy:
Why are Nigerians so gullible? You worked so hard to make this money but give it out so easily to any fools that promises a return on investment within a short time.

Ask yourself people....what manner of business succeed under Buhari government? BUHARI has infested every businesses with his virus of failure and no business is doing well presently according to my own preview, so don't let anybody come and scam you of your hard earned money please.........

Who told you Nigerians work hard to get money.

Most of those fund are stolen funds in which they don't know where to invest the fund hence the giveaway.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by AngelicBeing: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
Nigeria is a fertile soil for Ponzi business. Maybe its time I launch mine and cash out like others before it becomes obsolete, and before my Burundi visa expires wink
Hian, l will arrest you and detain you for 500 years if you do Ponzi scheme tongue
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by muheeb01(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Shey people no dey learn ni
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelbrown26: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
john87:
Who will deliver Nigeria
Pls source of that Sanusi comment.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by cooooooks(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Somebody told you 20% interest MONTHLY and you invested

Na wa o.

The victims are greedy too.

Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/mayowa-olukehinde-of-breach-menders-collected-n50m-from-investors-now-hes-unreachable/

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by ThinkSmarter: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
john87:
Who will deliver Nigeria
U re just massaging your ego
Remember Rwandan genocide, Liberia and Sierra Leone civil war.
Be wise
Dalu soo
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelbrown26: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
mamaafrik:
Can Central Bank set up a Forex investment platform under themselve and assist people in earning and encourage Nigerians to save more,it could be 8-10 percent return per month instead of these unknown gun forex-criminals.
I salute and respect u baba, u are the type I will like to mingle and hang out with.
U are the only wise one amongst all the commenter here. Instead of blaming the individuals and the scheme, u rather brought a very good point and ideal. I believe if the cbn really cares for the masses, they should go with your comment, with that their won't be any room for forex scammers, forex is a very good avenue to earn only if u get the right source or trader.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by studentofTruth: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

How is it rubbish?

Is forex a scam? No!!
Are people making mad profit off forex? Yes!!
Should you invest in forex if you have good knowledge of the market? Yes!!
Should you trust a Nigerian with your money? No!!

The fact is investing in forex is not a scam. Hedge funds and investment bankers do it too. It's only that Nigerians turn everything to scam when they get involved!!

If you had the money and you were standing before that guy, chances are that he'll convince you to drop your money and you might if you have it.

Nobody makes consistent 20% profit in Forex.

Anyone with such a strategy won't need your money at all.

Assuming continuous compounding without withdrawals, @20% monthly profit, the fellow can be a USD billionaire in 7 years with only a 500 USD capital.

500x(1+0.2)^(7x12)

Even with a 250 USD, he would be a dollar billionaire in 7 years.

In 10 years, he would be a dollar trilionaire with only a 500 USD capital.

What would such a person need your money for?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Firefunmi2014: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
People are cashing out on the expense of other.....I have a similar experience this year not on investment oh but land. I bought a plot of land for #3m in June only to discover that the land belong to another person. The Oloriburuku has refused to return my money and pleading that I will get my money. I even gave the werey an option to relocate me to another place, he took me to a water log area. Yet to get my land or Money back.

Who is to trust in this country?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:

Packaging has always been an essential part of fraud.

That's not the point. The point is most people engage in fraud because there's a good chance of getting away with it.

And most fraud usually start looking genuine and attract people based on relationships. So, when they gain your trust or gain the trust of someone you know, with the packaging, it is usually hard to see through it.

Let me give you an example. During the rice boom last year, I engaged in rice farming in Niger state. I made a tidy profit and not long after I got to lagos, I saw an advertisement on Channels about a coy engaging in rice business and seeking for investment with a return of 50% profit in six months. I checked them out on the web and they were active. Now from my knowledge of rice farming, I knew rice grows in 3 months so 6 months was two cycles and the profit margin then was about 35% especially if you take it to the mills yourself. So I knew the 50% was actually achievable. But to be on the safe side, I visited the office. The man had 2 offices in Lekki and Ikeja. I visited both and believe me, they were bustling and looked really serious.
But to still be on the safe side, I went for the minimum investment of 100k. Do you know this is now a year and the man has closed down the office and no longer picks calls. His last excuse was that Customs impounded his truck at the border while trying to export them and that was six months ago. Who do you report to? No one!! I even threatened him with court action and he has refused to budge.
So what am I saying? Those fraudsters actually use legitimate means to convince you then disappear with the money.
That's why I say it's the system that encourages the fraud. That's why fraudsters are so bold in Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by franchasng: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
APCNig:

And what will you tell Jesus on the judgement day? As you and I are suffering on Earth now, you want to go and suffer in Hell again?

I am not certain of Heaven or Hell, I don't believe the story one bit, but if the story happens to be true, I do not want to end up in Hell, that is why I try to keep the Commandments, it costs nothing.
You no wan go hell fire and u be APC member, hian wonders shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.