Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (46587 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by lokoloko84(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vireani79:
I am trader since 2007
Forex trading is rigged
I was always loosing money in forex trading till I left it and started trading gold
It's a tough market as the CBN of each country regulates it's currency to be at equilibrium with the baskets of currencies all over the world

Head or tail u loose
Gold is safer
I found out in 2020
And ever since my life improved
What this gold all about?
Can you explain?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Vireani79: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
lokoloko84:
What this gold all about?
Can you explain?

It's about taking positions on gold or dollars
Depending on which you analyze to make you money
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by lokoloko84(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vireani79:

It's about taking positions on gold or dollars
Depending on which you analyze to make you money
How can I learn this?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
lokoloko84:
How can I learn this?

Invest in what you understand

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by lokoloko84(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Invest in what you understand
Okay
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by ericmor: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why do these people run with investors money self. Same thing one did in my area after collecting close to a billion from investors. And not that he was not making the money but he was just lavishing it and sleeping around with women
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by PoeticMind: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
mamaafrik:
Can Central Bank set up a Forex investment platform under themselve and assist people in earning and encourage Nigerians to save more,it could be 8-10 percent return per month instead of these unknown gun forex-criminals.

It's not that simple. CBN only controls Forex for eligible transactions and same are transacted via banks with proper documentation. The Forex trading which you imply in your suggestion is carried out by commercial banks treasury department for the profit of the banks and their stakeholders.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by NairalandAngel(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
NairalandAngel:
That's the same way that bastard Azeez with Nairaland monikers Hennycool, Melizbode and Foods360 disappeared after collecting 8 million from investors in 2019 for financing a business transaction of Melizbode Global Ventures. angry

For the attention of the general public the individual referenced above has gone on to form another company (360 Foods NG) and is going about soliciting for investment funds from unsuspecting members of the public
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by toujurs: 6:36pm On May 19, 2022
kayClt:
When will piple learn not to trust people who wear glasses, speak plenty Grammer and wear senator outfits.
Chai u too fine, Omalicha nwa. See fine girl. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.