Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (46589 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by franchasng: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, l will arrest you and detain you for 500 years if you do Ponzi scheme tongue
no be if you catch me in Nigeria ni grin

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by studentofTruth: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:

Nobody is making mad money from forex.
I repeat nobody is making such profit - 20% bla bla bla.
If such a person existed, he wouldn't need your funds.
Common sense should tell you this but No, you would continue to argue.
Yeah, such a person doesn't exist.
The truth is that the majority of Nigerians lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by AlieninPH: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:

Nobody is making mad money from forex.

I repeat nobody is making such profit - 20% bla bla bla.

If such a person existed, he wouldn't need your funds.

Common sense should tell you this but No, you would continue to argue.

Don't mind that Agbegbaoroboye, it is not possible to make 20% per month from forex trading because it is regulated and stabilised by governments all over the world.
Maybe he is amongst those duping gullible "Investors".

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Mrnairalandd: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
john87:
Who will deliver Nigeria

It’s a set up to obliterate Igbos in the East and other part of the country. Sanusi and his fellow Northerners know that Igbos are too emotional and illogical to know that the Northerners are indirectly pushing them into taking arms against the country which ll allow the Northerners and the states where Igbo youths choose to wage war to go after the Igbos.

Igbos ll stand no chance if they try this nonsense in states outside their region. They ll completely be wiped off. They couldn’t win war in their own region but want to take it war to other parts of the country where they being tolerated, it ll be a suicide mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
studentofTruth:

Nobody makes consistent 20% profit in Forex.

Anyone with such a strategy won't need your money at all.

Assuming continuous compounding without withdrawals, @20% monthly profit, the fellow can be a USD billionaire in 7 years with only a 500 USD capital.

500x(1+0.2)^(7x12)

Even with a 250 USD, he would be a dollar billionaire in 7 years.

In 10 years, he would be a dollar trilionaire with only a 500 USD capital.

What would such a person need your money for?

I agree with your premise. No business can make consistent 20% profit for 7 years.
But to ask what someone needs money to invest in a business for is very wrong. Even big businesses approach stock markets to gather money from investors. So maybe we should ask cocacola or GTBank what they need their shareholders' money for and why they keep launching IPOs.
Even Tesla which is the world's most valuable stock is still selling out his shares even as his share value has more than doubled in the space of six months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Oluwademilade: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anyone that can guarantee a monthly returns of 20% of your investment doesn't need your money. Why can't he take a loan and pay back in 6months?
I'm surprised people fall for this kind of scams cos it's so glaring.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

The investors are dumb.

Intelligent Investors carry out Due Diligences, they analyse Investment opportunities, they have good risk management strategies, they invest in what they understand.

Dangote has Investment advisers like corporate lawyers, accountants, tax professionals, Investment bankers, risk managers etc.

Not possible to get a guaranteed monthly return of 20%.

Best Investment and money making opportunities are not what a stranger will market to you on the street or social, there is a 99.99% probability of losing your hard earned funds in such ventures

So we can agree that Dangote is dumb and not an intelligent investor according to you prof, since he has run into financial issues with his refineries even with his corporate lawyers, accountants, tax professionals, investment bankers, risk managers etc?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Someone has the word "Breach" in his business name.

He has "breached" the agreement. He isn't going to "mend" it.

Why do people never learn.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Mayeldah(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Una nogo ever learn.

No money No money, yet una go dey invest millions for quick rich businesses. Why won't they swindle you?

Greedy people everywhere!
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

So we can agree that Dangote is dumb and not an intelligent investor according to you prof, since he has run into financial issues with his refineries even with his corporate lawyers, accountants, tax professionals, investment bankers, risk managers etc?

An investment that will pay a guaranteed monthly return of 20% will prefer to get a loan at 2% per month . Dangote does not even make 20% per month

Dangote runs the show of his Investments and businesses.

Good money making and Investment opportunities that are not regulated by SEC, CBN and other regulatory bodies won't invite total stranger from the street or social media to come and make mega bucks.

Those so called opportunities, the promoters should invite their friends, in-laws, neighbours, church and mosque members etc to invest and not strangers.

3 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by nick50(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afonjas and 419 na like 5&6
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by studentofTruth: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I agree with your premise. No business can make consistent 20% profit for 7 years.
But to ask what someone needs money to invest in a business for is very wrong. Even big businesses approach stock markets to gather money from investors. So maybe we should ask cocacola or GTBank what they need their shareholders' money for and why they keep launching IPOs.
Even Tesla which is the world's most valuable stock is still selling out his shares even as his share value has more than doubled in the space of six months.

If I have a system that can make me a dollar billionaire in 7 years with a 250 USD capital, I won't bother anyone for capital because I have that capital in multiple folds So, why go through the headache of handling people's money?

@The firms you mentioned, it seems you don't have a good grasp of the stock market, but I won't go into that primary and secondary market stuff. Investors trading their shares in those companies every day is different from the companies issuing new equities to raise funds.

But the key thing is that when a company wants to issue equities or even borrow money, they huge need capital to pursue their projects. In the case of forex, I said a 250 USD capital is enough to become a billionaire in 7 years if I have a system that makes 20% profit monthly. So, this project is not capital intensive, unlike those of the companies you mentioned.
Secondly, the forex business is outrageously profitable that any small capital can compound to a huge amount in a few years, unlike the profitability of those forms you mentioned which might be less than 20% per annum, so it doesn't necessarily need a huge capital to start.

BTW, Tesla is not the most valuable company; Apple is!

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by tunjidare2(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
D tin kon dey sound like breach of contract
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Dirkcoyt: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
lumidee2580:

Its quite unfortunate that I'm seeing this face here with this kind of post. He is someone i know from childhood when he was still small. How he turned to this is what I don't know. His dad is a responsible person and mum too. He was not trained this way. He just got married of recent. I will send this post to his dad right away.

This man has been on Nairaland for 7 years and made only 16post so far that’s and average or 2 post per year . I can only pity this guy involve in the mess grin cause this bros seems to be very very strict !
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

An investment that will pay a guaranteed monthly return of 20% will prefer to get a loan at 2% per month . Dangote does not even make 20% per month

Dangote runs the show of his Investments and businesses.

Good money making and Investment opportunities that are not regulated by SEC, CBN and other regulatory bodies won't invite total stranger from the street or social media to come and make mega bucks.

Those so called opportunities, the promoters should invite their friends, in-laws, neighbours, church and mosque members etc to invest and not strangers.

You people have come. Where will you get loan of 2% per month Oga? Loan is 19% interest presently and it just climbed down from 22% few months back. Take it easy. And that's minus the other charges on it which if you add, you're looking at 26% overall.

I asked you a simple question. Since Dangote has run into trouble with the refinery now, shall we say those who lent him money including banks, CBN and NNPC are all dumb? Shall we also agree that Dangote is not an intelligent investor?
I don't know if you've ever heard of crowdfunding or venture capitalist or hedge funds. That's besides the fact that most of those people that dupe people always have an interpersonal link with them either through a friend or acquaintance, or through some other channels sometimes official self.
Even their friends and neighbours and in-laws and church members are not usually exempt from such fraud. Don't think they are looking for strangers as you call it. Go back to read the op and you'll see.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by studentofTruth: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You people have come. Where will you get loan of 2% per month Oga? Loan is 19% interest presently and it just climbed down from 22% few months back. Take it easy. And that's minus the other charges on it which if you add, you're looking at 26% overall.

I asked you a simple question. Since Dangote has run into trouble with the refinery now, shall we say those who lent him money including banks, CBN and NNPC are all dumb? Shall we also agree that Dangote is not an intelligent investor?
I don't know if you've ever heard of crowdfunding or venture capitalist or hedge funds. That's besides the fact that most of those people that dupe people always have an interpersonal link with them either through a friend or acquaintance, or through some other channels sometimes official self.
Even their friends and neighbours and in-laws and church members are not usually exempt from such fraud. Don't think they are looking for strangers as you call it. Go back to read the op and you'll see.

You like muddling things up. The fellow you quoted was writing about monthly interest on loans, which is very possible @2% per month — about 24-26% per annum (if compounded). But you're using per annum interest rate of 22% to compare 2% monthly rate.

That your 19-22% rate is per annum. The 2% rate the guy mentioned is monthly rate.

If you have a strategy that makes 20% monthly, you can borrow and easily pay off 2% monthly interest rate and pocket 18% in profit. That's what the fellow is saying!

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by ppogba: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mayeldah:
Una nogo ever learn.

No money No money, yet una go dey invest millions for quick rich businesses. Why won't they swindle you?

Greedy people everywhere!

The funniest thing is, investment like this na bird no dey tell bird say stone dey come. If you see anyone that invests and gets their monthly payment, dem go dey carry shoulder as if dem don arrive.

Surprisingly, educated and mostly residents of lagos are the victims.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by fishbone11(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
NairalandAngel:
That's the same way that bastard Azeez with Nairaland monikers Hennycool, Melizbode and Foods360 disappeared after collecting 8 million from investors in 2019 for financing a business transaction of Melizbode Global Ventures. angry

For the attention of the general public the individual referenced above has gone on to form another company (360 Foods NG) and is going about soliciting for investment funds from unsuspecting members of the public
What is our security personnel doing in this country? How can people just wake up and cook up a story of investment and swindle people of their hard earn money? This is Bad. That is how THEMAP.NG collected my money and till now I have not received my money back only for the crooks to set up one useless Verification process for investors all in the name of refunding their money and for over 4 months now, I have not been verified. It is time our Government, our security personnel need to tackle this menace growing in our society.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by collins07(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
ssogundele:
Nigerian with this quick ROI syndrome! 20% ROI on a monthly basis is a red flag to intelligent guys!
Thank you.i keep telling people that no genuine investment can pay such amount of ROI monthly even banks doesn't pay such.
Every intelligent people knows how business works.genuine investment can't yield more than 5% to 10% monthly without story that touches.
I'm into cryptocurrency and I trade with people but,I make sure I don't collect their money to invest for them cuz is a volatile market.
All I do is to teach them how to place a trade and sell,I'm d one that read chat and do all d technical part of it while they contr their wallet themselves.
I'd tell them when to buy and when to sell them we share d profit base on percentage,by so doing I usually have sound sleep with free mind.
I still wonder why people still give their money to someone else in d name of investment............any business u don't have direct control of ur funds is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Geovanni412(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wittysmith:
Seeking 20% ROI per month from the financial markets is ridiculous.

It's better to endure the emotional rollercoaster of mastering the financial markets myself than lose my money to any trader or investor without a proven track record of success.

Mastering the financial markets takes time, discipline and skill and it's worth the effort. But very few people want to put in the effort.

Any investment that offers a high return in a very short period of time is most likely a scam.

The simplest way to invest in the financial markets is to invest in an ETF like the Vanguard S&P 500 ETF which gives an average return of 10% on investment annually. It's better than giving your hard-earned cash to wolves!

Good tip but S&p 500 no dey readily available to most nigerians. I like what you said about having knowledge of financial markets. Let me expand on that a bit but make i give disclaimer first. Disclaimer: this is not financial advice n i no go dey responsible for anything wey do you. This talk na for educational purposes only.
If you educate yourself on the Nigerian stock markets by looking at charts from investing.com or tradingview.com, there are only about 3 companies which if you bought it and held it over the last 5 years, the share price would have doubled. These companies are : [/b]Okomu oil, [b]Presco ltd [/b]and Vitafoam. Another class of companies that may continue to do well long term are share registrars like Ucap and afriprud - ucap was at[b] 2 naira in 2020 but it's price now is at 9.20 naira. The rest are mostly in a range market and you won't really profit significantly from price movement in the way someone investing in good companies in the USA market would. Knowledge of basic technical analysis (just monthly charts alone) for stock market would prevent you from shedding premium tears because the market can drop from its peak and lose 75-90 percent of its value. Knowledge is power.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Lacash: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/mayowa-olukehinde-of-breach-menders-collected-n50m-from-investors-now-hes-unreachable/
My candid advise to you all is to desist from anything called money doubling or money flipping, it’s nothing but a pure scam. I’ve had my own fair share as dem local yahoo yahoo Boiz don use door slam my hand�

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by studentofTruth: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
collins07:

Thank you.i keep telling people that no genuine investment can pay such amount of ROI monthly even banks doesn't pay such.
Every intelligent people knows how business works.genuine investment can't yield more than 5% to 10% monthly without story that touches.
I'm into cryptocurrency and I trade with people but,I make sure I don't collect their money to invest for them cuz is a volatile market.
All I do is to teach them how to place a trade and sell,I'm d one that read chat and do all d technical part of it while they contr their wallet themselves.
I'd tell them when to buy and when to sell them we share d profit base on percentage,by so doing I usually have sound sleep with free mind.
I still wonder why people still give their money to someone else in d name of investment............any business u don't have direct control of ur funds is dangerous.

In essence, you sell signal but on a profit-sharing basis.

What's your win rate, reward/risk ratio, and profit factor?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
studentofTruth:

If I have a system that can make me a dollar billionaire in 7 years with a 250 USD capital, I won't bother anyone for capital because I have that capital in multiple folds So, why go through the headache of handling people's money?

@The firms you mentioned, it seems you don't have a good grasp of the stock market, but I won't go into that primary and secondary market stuff. Investors trading their shares in those companies every day is different from the companies issuing new equities to raise funds.

But the key thing is that when a company wants to issue equities or even borrow money, they huge need capital to pursue their projects. In the case of forex, I said a 250 USD capital is enough to become a billionaire in 7 years if I have a system that makes 20% profit monthly. So, this project is not capital intensive, unlike those of the companies you mentioned.
Secondly, the forex business is outrageously profitable that any small capital can compound to a huge amount in a few years, unlike the profitability of those forms you mentioned which might be less than 20% per annum, so it doesn't necessarily need a huge capital to start.

BTW, Tesla is not the most valuable company; Apple is!

It's not about being capital intensive or not. Most companies you mentioned started with small capital to where they are today. For example, Microsoft was only worth about $16000 in 1976. It's about raising capital and companies always look for ways to raise money. Simple.

As you said and I agree, a company can hardly make 20% profit consistently per month for 7 years but even if a company can, it does not imply that it will not need external funding or other sources of capital. That's what i'm explaining to you. Capitalizing has to do with a company's financial needs not revenue projection.

Apple is not the most valuable stock. Microsoft is.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

2% per month or 24% per month.

The banks have the assets of the business to hold if according to you Dangote refineries has a problem.

When you solicit for investnent funds from the public the, you ought to have the necessary approvals from the regulatory authourities. All the Ponzi schemes and other High yield Investment schemes don't have such, as a result they are not for the average Investors, yet the gullible will invest their life savings.

Unregulated Investments can only be marketed via Private Placements. These are high risk Investments, that are meant for less than 5% of the population ie Sophisticated investors or High Networth Investors

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by lordsharks(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Corperate G boys
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by studentofTruth: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's not about being capital intensive or not. Most companies you mentioned started with small capital to where they are today. For example, Microsoft was only worth about $16000 in 1976. It's about raising capital and companies always look for ways to raise money. Simple.

As you said and I agree, a company can hardly make 20% profit consistently per month for 7 years but even if a company can, it does not imply that it will not need external funding or other sources of capital. That's what i'm explaining to you. Capitalizing has to do with a company's financial needs not revenue projection.

The point remains that anybody that can make 20% monthly profit can easily become wealthy on a small capital and thus, does not need much capital to make huge money. So, why come for your money?
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Geovanni412:

Good tip but S&p 500 no dey readily available to most nigerians. I like what you said about having knowledge of financial markets. Let me expand on that a bit but make i give disclaimer first. Disclaimer: this is not financial advice n i no go dey responsible for anything wey do you. This talk na for educational purposes only.
If you educate yourself on the Nigerian stock markets by looking at charts from investing.com or tradingview.com, there are only about 3 companies which if you bought it and held it over the last 5 years, the share price would have doubled. These companies are : [/b]Okomu oil, [b]Presco ltd [/b]and Vitafoam. Another class of companies that may continue to do well long term are share registrars like Ucap and afriprud - ucap was at[b] 2 naira in 2020 but it's price now is at 9.20 naira. The rest are mostly in a range market and you won't really profit significantly from price movement in the way someone investing in good companies in the USA market would. Knowledge of basic technical analysis (just monthly charts alone) for stock market would prevent you from shedding premium tears because the market can drop from its peak and lose 75-90 percent of its value. Knowledge is power.

Check this out.

How are you sure of the next United capital, APR, Okomu, Presco, Dangote Flour, NEM

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
studentofTruth:

The point remains that anybody that can make 20% monthly profit can easily become wealthy on a small capital and thus, does not need much capital to make huge money. So, why come for your money?

Because they are their brothers keepers and they want all of us to become billionaires.

Just surprised that their own charity did not start from home
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
studentofTruth:

You like muddling things up. The fellow you quoted was writing about monthly interest on loans, which is very possible @2% per month — about 24-26% per annum (if compounded). But you're using per annum interest rate of 22% to compare 2% monthly rate.

That your 19-22% rate is per annum. The 2% rate the guy mentioned is monthly rate.

If you have a strategy that makes 20% monthly, you can borrow and easily pay off 2% monthly interest rate and pocket 18% in profit. That's what the fellow is saying!

You are a wise guy.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Geovanni412(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
collins07:

True talk. Something people overlook is this. If the investor is so sure he can make 20 percent a month guaranteed. He really doesn't need your money. With 200 dollars in his acct, he will make 1 million dollars in 4 years if he can hit 20 percent roi per month. As a matter of fact, such an investor will feel like he is helping you by collecting your money.
Secondly, whilst it is possible to hit 20 percent or even 50 percent roi in a month in the forex market, however, it is highly difficult and rather ridiculous to expect the investor to pay out such percentages to his clients.
It is very difficult because to make such percentages, such a person would have to use a relatively high risk ratio (6 percent or more per trade) and that person needs to have a win ratio that is about 80 percent or more. Other conditions that can help include that the person should be completely focused on trading just one currency pair and the person needs divine help to be in control of their psyche all the time. The combination of these factors are not easy to find and the people that have them will rarely publicly call for investors and when they do, they will likely make more realistic roi plans such as asking for profit sharing over a long period of time or promising low roi like 2 -5 percent per month - such a person knows promising extremely high percentages can ruin their risk mgmt strategy plans.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
studentofTruth:

Have you collected loan before? Is that how loan is calculated? Go and check loan tracker and see how loan is calculated. 2% ko, 1% ni
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

2% per month or 24% per month.

The banks have the assets of the business to hold if according to you Dangote refineries has a problem.

When you solicit for investnent funds from the public the, you ought to have the necessary approvals from the regulatory authourities. All the Ponzi schemes and other High yield Investment schemes don't have such, as a result they are not for the average Investors, yet the gullible will invest their life savings.

Unregulated Investments can only be marketed via Private Placements. These are high risk Investments, that are meant for less than 5% of the population ie Sophisticated investors or High Networth Investors

Now you're back to where I started from. It's weak regulations that lead to this kind of issues. Like I said, these guys have a full fledged office and some are even registered with CAC.
If someone comes with a 20% ROI, the regulators should move in on him and ask him how he intends to do that. Instead of leaving people at their mercies. That's my point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.