Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild (44384 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Kay25(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
baba na sign language for u...check well before u propose
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Lewisdinho(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Op go to the nearest police station, negotiate with the police officers make em put u for cell, then make em call her say em arrest u for yahoo or kidnap case, when she comes to the station you can now kneel and propose to her
Notyourtype:
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

Please help me reach more people, next sunday is the day.. Thanks
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Richvibes1997: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

��
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Pat081: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
egunna:
God,do u have a sister?
Or mother
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:
SIMP!
You don't know that Nigerian girls are baboon? sad

Ur signature mad ooo
Hahahhhhaa grin grin
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by SarutobiEky(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
This one na mumu man o. cheesy grin you don ask the babe whether na wetin she fancy? Don't be stupid bro. It's not worth the embarrassment.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Drunkdick85(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
she won't, she has been waiting for this all day.

You better invite her to your house and do secret proposal to avoid story that touch.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by bizhop01: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nonsense post of the day
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Remman(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Okay, you need to plan it.

Let some of your friends to know so that they will help cheer up the audience when she says yes and also record with camera. You need to plan with some of your audience for the deal to go well.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Innobee99(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Didn't propose to my woman at all and our wedding is December this year. The funny part is that babe didn't even complain or bring it up one day. And we're both cool with it

Hope am not wrong people?

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by freesoul12: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nawa ö. Must u guys propose or what. Didnt u guys know d goal of d relationship from start. Just a mere talk babe when are we going to meet ur parents..Thats all. Forget all dis afarawe things.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by blessedvisky(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:

You also failed to spell 'failed' correctly. Seek help before it escalates
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Ofadaman(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Take her to a nice restaurant, propose to her, so send her address to a nice luxury hotel and propose right in the room when she walks in, this church thing may not end well
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by drey076(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na vissionless relationship then dey propose, of what reason is the relationship if not for marriage? Na foolishness they propose

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by freesoul12: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Innobee99:
Didn't propose to my woman at all and our wedding is December this year. The funny part is that babe didn't even complain or bring it up one day. And we're both cool with it

Hope am not wrong people?

Na man u be jare.. Nothing is special with d proposal of a thing

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by sammirano: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Are you normal?
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin
BegAt40:

Shut up! The days of foolish men proposing to you animals is over. May thunder strike anyone that ever proposes to Nigerian girls again! angry
take am easy bros
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Blaqstick: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
she won't, she has been waiting for this all day.
Then do whatever you wanna do in your house!! You don’t need 3rd party.
Just like Wizkid my idol said “you don’t need no other body”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Annie001: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
nazicartel:
brother avoid this means of proposal.... The best place to propose to a girl for me is inside my room or hotel ooo.... I no fit do wetin pass me ... Have watched many guys that have been slapped by girls young enough to be their younger siblings... E get wetin we deh avoid...
You have watched a lot and your brain didn't tell you that 90percent of it were staged? Even if a girl doesn't like you why will she slap you when she can return the ring after, my point is advise people with sense and don't deprive the young lady of a great memory
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Starlight25: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:

I'm allergic to ewedu and Amala incantation. Speak a more civilized and sensible language.

So our mother tongue is now uncivilised and insensible...Interesting
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by drey076(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
My friend you don't need all those nonsense public drama they call engagement.

You are not an entertainment celebrity, so public engagement won't earn you any income or image boost. Just sit her down privately and tell her you would love to go see her parents soon, that which day or date in the month would be okay?

Most times it's broke people looking for foolish attention that do all those public engagement just to trend for some hours, you don't need those stuffs.

What you should be doing now is saving for your marriage, solidifying your finances and making plans on how to solidify your family financially after marriage so that you, your wife and kids will have a smooth life after the wedding
very sensible comment thumb up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by osazsky(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Just drag her to the alter..propose to her..tell pastor to wed u guys..no need for hall
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:

U can arrange for mic possession during notice/announcement at end of service!
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Offpoint1: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
When you're about to do something extremely stupid as a human, your subconscious mind will reprimand you... That's exactly what's happening to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by TeeGentle(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
chaiiii!!! i know fit laugh with all this comment i am seeing
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Joyceaile(f): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Must u do it publicly?our fathers and mothers didnt do all these kurukere,just ask the girl quietly ,seriously Una get time

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by egunna(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pat081:
Or mother
haba,it's just way way too insultive to say such.haba
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by temmarison(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
You see this part Wed her immediately. Make sure you recite it to yourself every morning, afternoon and night since you are very sure she is the one. If you ask me, I will advise you do the surprise thing outside church and around people she is comfortable with. No go overdo yourself.
Godada:

Since you are so sure and of all the places you chose Church, this is what you should do.

Bribe the choir and the pastor.

Let them sing a special number.

Come out and get down on both knee and smile sheepishly with the ring in your hand.

She is yours after all.

Wed her immediately.

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Cardealer2021(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
BABYharder:
Oga whatever you do, avoid crowd. If not, be ready to hire a photographer Incase if she wan disgrace your generation, you shout 'Cut!'. It worked for some guy I know
Omo I don laugh tire grin grin
For real bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.