Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out (26513 Views)

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'll cut the long story short.

I met this girl sometimes in 2018. She was living with her aunt who was not being nice, and early 2020 she returned to her mom. Im fact it was so terrible that and she survived several abuses from her aunt's husband, which she told me. I was actually the main force behind her eventual liberation and relocation to her mom. We've been together all through.

Then, mid this year, things went rough with her mom, and the poor woman returned to the village. Then she landed with this family friend of theirs(not related, but their mothers are old friends). This family lives a stone throw to her mom's place.

She's told me before she joined this family how their last son was troubling her for a date, but she has been refusing. Then mid this year she moves in with same family. It is a family of 3 boys. She would always be the one cooking for the family. Sometimes, she would have to cook and wash for the same boy and take food it to his house (which is a short distance from d family house). It did not stop there, anytime they are broke, the mother would send her to go and beg the same guy for money (teasing her that she has a way of collecting money from her son).

If I had d means I'd have also gotten an apartment so we could have more time together, but things neva set..I dey hustle nor be say I lazy, but soon sha God go perfect am.

I know what and what could have happened in all this drama but I want to gear from my agbas in the building - how should I go about this matter. Thank u.

Don't worry u can yab me smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Malory: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
They have been doing it already. Forget long story

284 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
They've been banging her since. You should be more concerned about poverty alleviation

269 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
They have been doing it already. Forget long story

Thanks bro. I appreciate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
They've been banging her since. You should be more concerned about poverty alleviation

Agba, I twale! grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Malory: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
needsansa:

Thanks bro. I appreciate
I will advise you start withdrawing your love towards her and then take whatever you see

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
I will advise you start withdrawing your love towards her and then take whatever you see

God bless u bro! I've moved!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Godada(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2021

Guy.......

I can't add to what the good and wise fellows have said.

You have a problem though.......money problem.

Solve this and you will be alright.

Girls the world over understand the language of money.

Communicate to ladies in a language they will understand.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by cutecommend: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
May God provide money for you to marry her quickly, because eeeeeeeeeeh!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by 2special(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Coded and smart girl, she knew you will be suspecting reason for her to tell you the guy is disturbing her and she didn't accept...

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
cutecommend:
May God provide money for you to marry her quickly...

That's not gonna be a loss. I've been trying to withdraw for some time now but she's been somehow emotional, and I don't want to be tagged a heart breaker. I already have enough reason to move on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Malory: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
needsansa:

God bless u bro! I've moved!
Better people will locate you bro. Focus on making the money and every other thing will fall into place. If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
cutecommend:
May God provide money for you to marry her quickly...

I dropped d ambition already smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Better people will locate you bro. Focus on making the money and every other thing will fall into place. If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger

God bless u bro! It is somehow painful, but this is d best I can do for myself - move on.

There was a the she told me that the same guy saw my photo and referred to me as being ugly. And she had to remove my photo from her phone background photo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by DaddyRochie1642: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Guys we must accept the truth ... We must not be selfish at the detriment of the survival of the female species... What she needs is a guy that can fvck her very well and also take care of her... If you still want to remain with her... You have to be willing to share her underused pussy with that guy and other guys... Very soon you will become a pest to her if you keep trying to prevent her pussy from being fvcked recklessly when in reality she lacks the basic needs of human existence...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Malory: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
needsansa:

God bless u bro! It is somehow painful, but this is d best I can do for myself - move on.

There was a the she told me that the same guy saw my photo and referred to me as being ugly. And she had to remove my photo from her phone background photo.
Can you imagine. If she truly loves you more than the guy nothing will make her remove your photos from the background. As for you saying you don't want to look like a heartbreaker, Don't let her blackmail you emotionally. Women are good at manipulating men. They will be the cause of a problem but will turn around and start crying and playing the victim. Toughen up

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Ikea81: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Well she is holding up fine...let her just take more precautionary measures when dealing with the said boy. One day all.gonset and ground go level for you to move her out..till then no pull her out only to suffer more abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
needsansa:
I'll cut the long story short.

I met this girl sometimes in 2018. She was living with her aunt who was not being nice, and early 2020 she returned to her mom. Im fact it was so terrible that and she survived several abuses from her aunt's husband, which she told me. I was actually the main force behind her eventual liberation and relocation to her mom. We've been together all through.

Then, mid this year, things went rough with her mom, and the poor woman returned to the village. Then she landed with this family friend of theirs(not related, but their mothers are old friends). This family lives a stone throw to her mom's place.

She's told me before she joined this family how their last son was troubling her for a date, but she has been refusing. Then mid this year she moves in with same family. It is a family of 3 boys. She would always be the one cooking for the family. Sometimes, she would have to cook and wash for the same boy and take food it to his house (which is a short distance from d family house). It did not stop there, anytime they are broke, the mother would send her to go and beg the same guy for money (teasing her that she has a way of collecting money from her son).

If I had d means I'd have also gotten an apartment so we could have more time together, but things neva set..I dey hustle nor be say I lazy, but soon sha God go perfect am.

I know what and what could have happened in all this drama but I want to gear from my agbas in the building - how should I go about this matter. Thank u.

Don't worry u can yab me smiley

lalasticlala

If this is a true story then na wa to you..
That gal is traumatized from her last experience and it look like you don't know how to handle her matter properly..
All I am gonna tell you is that she loves you and if you leave that gal she might never forgive you even if she tells you she did..
If only you know what it means for a lady to be abused..guy man take care of that gal and don't allow anything hurt her.. she's not cheating on you..
Show her love abeg for my sake..pls also find a means to take her out of that place she need to be loved..that kinda gal doesn't really need your money she needs affection from you..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Afamsi: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
God punish poverty

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Muzikluva(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That gal is traumatized from her last experience and it look like you don't know how to handle her matter properly..
All I am gonna tell you is that she loves you and if you leave that gal she might never forgive you even if she tells you she did..
If only you know what it means for a lady to be abused..guy man take care of that gal and don't allow anything hurt her.. she's not cheating on you..
Show her love abeg for my sake..pls also find a means to take her out of that place she need to be loved..that kinda gal doesn't really need your money she needs affection from you..

You can imagine the guy oh! Coming to seek advise from those who barely know him or the girl sef. She stayed with him all through yet he wants to throw it all away. Instead of him looking at ways to take her out of there, he is seeking validation to dump her and shouting “thank you” all over the thread like a robot!

34 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Figger(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

this your input no sharp at all, that girl is already collecting d1ck, best thing is for the guy to free her and focus more on alleviating his present financial predicament. Money is the only language ladies understands, so telling the guy to bring her out when he's not capable would only make his condition worst.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Belafonte(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
needsansa:

That's not gonna be a loss. I've been trying to withdraw for some time now but she's been somehow emotional, and I don't want to be tagged a heart breaker. I already have enough reason to move on

She's playing the emotional card on you because she's keeping you on ice as mumu husband that she can tell anything and he will believe, also she will manipulate the hell out of you because she knows you love her.

Like others have said, broom her fast. I can't imagine that she will find it easier than the guy's mum to convince him to part with cash. Na Yankee she go learn her own persuasion skills? Oga, no go jonze, you cannot lay claim to community goat without becoming embarrassed in the end

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by HumansFailedMe(f): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Is like eri re buru... What are you saying. He should show her love and look for a way to take her out. Didn't you read where he mentioned he's still hustling. He's broke and he should focus on making her happy and ignore making money to build his future... Why are you being brainwashed by women emotional scam? Think oh

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Figger:
this your input no sharp at all, that girl is already collecting d1ck, best thing is for the guy to free her and focus more on alleviating his present financial predicament. Money is the only language ladies understands, so telling the guy to bring her out when he's not capable would only make his condition worst.
Did you not read the article that she was abused?
What if she's also been abused in the current place she is?
Some things need "deep reasoning" not generalising..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Sonnobax15(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na Matter of time before them go start to dey lick that your gf like pot of fried beans cool. And trust me, there's nothing you can do about it undecided. Just comot body.....If you really valyyour sanity,leave that banny alone......I repeat,leave that banny alone because e fit be say d don dey lash self,who knows? tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Oga my wellbeing also matters. I understand that those things are beyond her control, somehow, but I don't want a marriage where some family friend will be taunting me over woman wey dem don chop.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Is like eri re buru... What are you saying. He should show her love and look for a way to take her out. Didn't you read where he mentioned he's still hustling. He's broke and he should focus on making her happy and ignore making money to build his future... Why are you being brainwashed by women emotional scam? Think oh
I didn't say focus on making her happy..
Was he not the one who said "if he has money he would take her out?
Pls not everything need to be handled like a blockhead..
Read and understand properly not to reply..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
needsansa:

Oga my wellbeing also matters. I understand that those things are beyond her control, somehow, but I don't want a marriage where some family friend will be taunting me over woman wey dem don chop.
Fine if that's how you see it..you clearly don't love her the way she does ..

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afamsi:
God punish poverty

My brother...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Fine if that's how you see it..you clearly don't love her the way she does ..

U are funny smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
needsansa:

U are funny smiley
Enjoy your life man..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT / What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.