Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) (1358 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by LatestgistTv: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by LatestgistTv: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano

Let's move to frontpage to let Nigerians see how mercy is feeling herself.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by garriAndsugar: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
We know..

We also understand..

1 Like

Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Continue until the nairaland boys start calling you an “evening newspaper”
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by PlayMaker14: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Dear Mercy Eke,

Stop hiding prostitution under “Not everyone can date me” Just state your price, they will pay if you are worth it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Malory: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Olosho work pays

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Mercy Eke,

Stop hiding prostitution under “Not everyone can date me” Just state your price, they will pay if you are worth it.
Swears you don't know the meaning of prostitution.. undecided undecided
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
There is where highest bidder comes to play.. If u know u know... Just maintain if ur old men cos if u try young guys dem go fvck ur brains out oo and if care is not taken all the money u collected will be used to pay medical bills.
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
I didn't even bother to watch the video, buh from the headline, not everyone can date you, because not everyone is interested in dating...you're probably some people's "Godforbide" relationship wise, so stop feeling yasef..
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by helinues: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin cheesy

Media wash. Na her type dey wash boxers most voluntarily
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by takimsipho(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
That's how a girl my friend and I met in a club last week was saying she has not seen any man that can control her. Same babe you can arrange and bang for less that 2k. See levels

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
She dey there dey form and deceive herself as if money no go catch her and open her leg.
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by MJBOLT: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
takimsipho:
That's how a girl my friend and I met in a club last week was saying she has not seen any man that can control her. Same babe you can arrange and bang for less that 2k. See levels

Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Bigpapi: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by meobizy(f): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2021
This would challenge me if she was actually a good catch. Watching her for three months and seeing all her flaws, she should stay single.

She’s right about men always flaunting her. I would too.
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Ok
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Boogyman557: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by Lilsameey: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Sorry oooo,. Miss hard to get grin.
Re: I Am The Hardest To Catch, Not Everyone Can Date Me - Mercy Eke (video) by mediainc: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2021
There are over 4billion females in this planet, don't take yourself as too important grin

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Test May Crash My World.. / Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala / AllahKaduna Nzeogwu: King of Nigerian Red-Pillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.