Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City (67493 Views)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Your case is surly a psychiatrist one.. see a Doctor... Chinese slave!.... Get out of here.
you are now sounding as a broken record already
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Siberia01(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:
reason why I said you need brain cells.
So a state that is doing free education for primary and secondary has more out of school children than 19 state of the north ?
You are indeed a waste of sperms
sorry bro...I was asking the other idiot
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2021
pacespot:
Have people noticed that all the Chinese investments in Nigeria are in the South, while it is only British and its Western allies that are investing in the Northern parts of the country?

Now I believe Nigeria problems are beyond Nigeria, the West wants to keep the country together while Chinese don't care whether the country is united or not, but I think China should take side with the South. It is time China started taking position in the political situation of the country it is investing in, you cannot ignore the political ramifications of any country where your business is situated in.
Chinese are investors and they like investors friendly environment
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2021
floss:

Hope you will be treated as a first class citizen when the time comes.... be mindful of what you wish for.... don't forget how slavery started in Nigeria, don't forget the missionaries came at the early stage we welcomed them thinking they were harmless...
And you think everyone is has daft and dumb as you .. mbok ben slave theory nfo ke pa ke ikot
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by chukxie(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

May God and Allah join hands bless you for this sense of wisdom you just put together

God and Allah bless you, too. We need to telling ourselves the truth in this country!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2021
nextdoorpal:

Could you learn to pass your point without insults Mr. Ilaumoh, well I know it's what you're paid to do, white wash the public with loads of make good or feel good vibes. Please keep doing your job Sir. Top of the day to you Sir then
Even after my humble advice you are still sounding like ebot
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
slydog:

So who would we rather turn to for development, capital and technological help.
ask am oo
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by tradepunter: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:
you sound so daft my brother

Hahaha lil minds comprehend not things beyond their reasoning.

Please read up the chinese inroads in zambia, zimbabwe and east africa.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2021
slydog:

I don't know if someone has responded to you but if you understand private investment you'll realize that often time business men don't always have 100% of all they need to venture into businesses and enterprises of their choice. What option do they have then?
Borrow from commercial banks: banks in Nigeria do not give loans whose repayment are longer than 36months at most, the best you can get in Nigeria is 60 months and these are often CBN loans, and you know projects like this are long term projects whose returnnok investment are often also longer, so Nigerian banks will not listen to you.
What other option do they have? Look for other like minded Nigerians who have this kind of fund required for such project and are ready to invest long term. If I may ask how many Nigerians are ready to do this or rather how many Nigerians have the kind of funds required for such?
Finally what other option do we have: look for foreign investors to partner with you on this. This is where the Chinese come in. The individual Chinese may not personally have the monies but their govt have transnational banks that lend to Chinese going to other countries to build big projects at low interest rate and longer tenors of up to 10 to 15 years.
The Chinese have soft power. What is soft power? Enough Dollars to throw around?
Now if you are going to Kenya to build a university won't you want to go with some of your architect's or engineers etc? Of course you would especially when you're the one bringing most of the capital. But you'll also employ some locals there.
This is how private investment works. In the referenced investment for instance the Nigerians there partnering with the Chinese may not even be contributing cash, their only contribution is that they may have purchased the land to be used in the project and the business will be in the ratio of 60:40
60% to the Chinese and 40% to the Nigerians or even lower as the case maybe.
May God and allah join hands bless you amen oo
S this is how private investment works
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
sorry bro...I was asking the other idiot
Sorry too
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Tundex911: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Dem never give them position on the presidential post thus development going forward what if this people become the president shey you no believe with me this nation will be the best among the rest of the world??

Most especially on our GDP

Igbo Amaka I dey with una aswear
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
tradepunter:

Hahaha lil minds comprehend not things beyond their reasoning.

Please read up the chinese inroads in zambia, zimbabwe and east africa.
And you think everybody is as senseless as them . You really need to stop listening to false western media report on the internet ok
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by GardenOfGod(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Dhury:
coolsit at home must continue in Biafra land so that the Chinese will choose one of our city to build modern city that will help our people sit at home comfortably in respect of mazi cow.
Whoever told you that Akwa Ibom is part of your delusional biafra is a dreamer! Come and sit at home in Akwa Ibom let's see how big are your balls. We are thinking development and industralization, you are talking about destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Tundex911:
Dem never give them position on the presidential post thus development going forward what if this people become the president shey you no believe with me this nation will be the best among the rest of the world??

Most especially on our GDP

Igbo Amaka I dey with una aswear
This is Akwa ibom oo not Igbo ..
Meanwhile nice try
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Whoever told you that Akwa Ibom is part of your delusional biafra is a dreamer! Come and sit at home in Akwa Ibom let's see how big are your balls. We are thinking development and industralization, you are talking about destruction.
Nice point bro

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by tradepunter: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

And you think everybody is as senseless as them . You really need to stop listening to false western media report on the internet ok

False western media Are you high or what?

What western media?? When you don't travel how would you lil mind comprehend the truth??

I have lived and worked in china and have travelled to most countries in Africa.

This is death of nairaland because everyone thinks everyone else is on their level, therefore when real warning comes they laugh at their own stupidity...

Sometimes when I look at Nigeria and nigerians all I pity are the current under 15 year old.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by chukxie(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Not trying to criticise you o. But your writing could take you very far if you do some proof reading. Or have a proof reader double check your writing. It should be corporate not cooperate. I also noticed in your original post that you said the investment would seat in 120 hectares and then you went in to say that it will cover 1.2million m². Hectares is a unit of measure of area just like m². It would have been best to stick with one, hectares or m². Hectares would have been preferable as you had included it in the subject of your post.

Overall it was a mostly excellent write up if one was[s][/s] ignores some of the superfluous parts. Keep it up bro

I can tell the little error wasn't intentional.
Winks cool.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Its a good development, more employment to the people
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Savie(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I pity Akwa ibom. Hahahha.

You all should read

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/china-uses-huawei-cameras-to-spy-on-african-union-headquarters/articleshow/79981099.cms

Akwa Ibom is in deep shi.t grin grin grin
Western propaganda. Any evidence?
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by generalwo(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Hellooo it is their PRIVATE INVESTMENT

So u mean dey don't have right to name what ever they are building or investing in with their own hard earned money...

Dangote that built cement plants in other African countries why did he uses his own native Hausa name instead of names of the indigenous people of such countries... Dey reason na
...... Oga considering the history of the Chinese and their crafty nature, it's very dangerous to allow them own a city in Nigeria..... I Don talk my own..... Na like so then Wan take invade Taiwan so... Na small small e dey start.... Dem start with loans... Now na city.... Very soon they will begin to build schools and hospitals and then factories and rail way lines... Before u know, they will begin to teach Chinese in our schools..... Just give them a few years
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by bonnyhope: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Dottore:
Tell you father to build his own company. Did the Chinese give you a job offer? Can you measure up with any of their employees?

Oga, why you de vex

Did I stop you from being a slave?
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2021
abouzaid:
Reminds me of the ongoing millennium city AwKa, Anambra state but what surprises me is who are the ones to buy up these properties to avoid a build up of empty expensive houses as is currently the situation in parts of Abuja and Lagos.
Next thing they will be selling the properties in dollars lol
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:
an that my father is wise enough to send you to come disgrace yourself here abi..
You need sense brotherly

Since that your senseless father refused to teach you sense indoors, you would be forcefully taught that sense outside...............
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by frog12: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
chinese go OWN ya country like evergrande debt
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2021
tradepunter:

False western media Are you high or what?

What western media?? When you don't travel how would you lil mind comprehend the truth??

I have lived and worked in china and have travelled to most countries in Africa.

This is death of nairaland because everyone thinks everyone else is on their level, therefore when real warning comes they laugh at their own stupidity...

Sometimes when I look at Nigeria and nigerians all I pity are the current under 15 year old.
My brother if you are not from Akwa ibom state the keep your useless advice to yourself ok
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Since that your senseless father refused to teach you sense indoors, you would be forcefully taught that sense outside...............
And since you lost your dad already so that’s why you are running your mouth in public abi
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2021
frog12:
chinese go OWN ya country like evergrande debt
Ok we like it that way dumbo
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by wiseone28: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2021
floss:

Hope you will be treated as a first class citizen when the time comes.... be mindful of what you wish for.... don't forget how slavery started in Nigeria, don't forget the missionaries came at the early stage we welcomed them thinking they were harmless...
If you don't have money are you a first class citizen?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by pacespot(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Chinese are investors and they like investors friendly environment

But they also mine minerals in the North.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
wiseone28:
If you don't have money are you a first class citizen?
That dumbo won’t be able to answer you grin
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
pacespot:

But they also mine minerals in the North.
Illegally with northern accomplice
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:
you are now sounding as a broken record already
Records are ment to be broken slave boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... You can hang yourself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.