Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City (67455 Views)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Reflect7: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
I am not a hater, but can't Akwa Ibomits buid a city by themselves.

Is this not an embarrassment for Africans to considering Chinese, Americans and Asians as Second to God.

For how long are we going to be playing second to these people.

Many of you may think that employment for Akwa Ibom people is more important, but one thing you don't know that the rest of the world will keep seeing us as Subhumans.

There was a time we read news here that a certain country in Europe doesn't score their students "F" in the University. Reason being that it is morally wrong to give the "F" score when students put their precious time in doing assignments and coming to school.

In my comment, I said that it Nigerian universities should adopt the system because the "F" score reduces the morale of students who have been attending lecturers.

One girl tackled me. She said that such system will reduce or kill the producing of quality graduates.

Now, you all should tell me if Nigeria would be depending on China to build a city if it really produces quality graduates.

Now you all should tell me if Nigeria would be borrowing money up and down if she produces quality graduates that would be advising the politicians.

You all should tell me if Nigeria will be calling the Chinese to help her build railway and tard road if she really produces quality.

Listen my point here is since the country educational system thinks that it is right to score "F" in order to produce quality graduates, now why is she depending on China after she pushed a narrative that she produces only quality students.

It is a capital issue, not a capacity issue.

Nigerians can build cities, estates, rail tracks etc.

Why Nigeria goes to China is because they have the CAPITAL to fund huge projects.

If they insist that the deals include their people doing some of the work/labour etc, to provide employment for their people, we can't really say no to that. They are providing CAPITAL. And money talks.

Nigeria's annual budget is just 35 billion dollars. China's is in the trillions.

All this infrastructure we are building is aimed at economic expansion and diversification from oil, as that income is grossly insufficient for our needs as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by codedguy1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

They will generate their own electricity

Why would they be allowed to generate their own electricity while others have to generate and add to the national grid.

Is that not what some states have been advocating for but where refused and were told they must add it to the national grid to be supplied somewhere else.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Dumbass I don't care.. there are private people in Akwa Ibom and Nigeria who can do that! Why foreigners?... Housing for that matter!... Brainlessness ass.. h. ole!
Brainless fool it’s a private investor, so when an investor comes they should not invest because there are not Akwa ibomite ?
You are indeed a racial and tribalistic fool
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Jealousy is making you sound daft
You have made no sense.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Brainless fool it’s a private investor, so when an investor comes they should not invest because there are not Akwa ibomite ?
You are indeed a racial and tribalistic fool
You are just an idiot that is full of shit, that is the same way they are taking all over Africa! Foreign investors for housing units, what if you want to build a space center? Or rocket?... You are too myopic and Stu.. pid to understand my point because your brain is mag.. got infected, you such a use.. less Akwa Ibom son! Zom.bie!
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Is it not better than still living in an unproductive state like urs
You and your generations are slaves to forking Chinkos and you are even proud of it. grin
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Ok we hear you .. when they come to your state for development, kindly pursue them oo
For your informations, i employ chinkos in my building company, they work for me.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
gypsey:
For your informations, i employ chinkos in my building company, they work for me.
Who care about your audio company grin
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
gypsey:
You and your generations are slaves to forking Chinkos and you are even proud of it. grin
Let say abit of borrowing stupidity from your immediate family grin
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are just an idiot that is full of shit, that is the same way they are taking all over Africa! Foreign investors for housing units, what if you want to build a space center? Or rocket?... You are too myopic and Stu.. pid to understand my point because your brain is mag.. got infected, you such a use.. less Akwa Ibom son! Zom.bie!
Your stupidity is displaying in your envious foolish self .. Ipob fool
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
codedguy1:

Why would they be allowed to generate their own electricity while others have to generate and add to the national grid.

Is that not what some states have been advocating for but where refused and were told they must add it to the national grid to be supplied somewhere else.

Don’t you have your own generator at home ?
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Who care about your audio company grin
Okay.. if you say so.... goons like you never gets anywhere in life with your kinda ignorant mindset, carry on licking Chinko's ass!

Cheerio!! grin
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Your stupidity is displaying in your envious foolish self .. Ipob fool
Lol... O lala... cheesy cheesy na me be IPOB? Now who is tribalistic? Me or you? You are too small to handle me little boy! You brain is completely damaged no more remedy, I pity your family! You are supposed to be given to pigs as food! You are just a mor.. on like your leaders, Buhari sef Betta pass you. See the "ufot" in your village who have made you ma. d go and make sacrifice to them or else na dea.th remain for you.

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by helicoptarr: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

RELAX, NAIRALAND IS JUST A PLAY GROUND,IT CAN NEVA INFLUENCE NAIJA PPL TILL 100YEARS comes.

What's the agenda? ... Provided you're one of the 'programming agents'.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... O lala... cheesy cheesy na me be IPOB? Now who is tribalistic? Me or you? You are too small to handle me little boy! You brain is completely damaged no more remedy, I pity your family! You are supposed to be given to pigs as food! You are just a mor.. on like your leaders, Buhari sef Betta pass you. See the "ufot" in your village who have made you ma. d go and make sacrifice to them or else na dea.th remain for you.
Nope, you are abit senseless reason why you are currently wallowing in foolishness.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Nope, you are abit senseless reason why you are currently wallowing in foolishness.
Zombie o Zombie Zombie o Zombie, tell am to go straight na joro jara joro... No break no jam no sense.. joro jara joro... Slave if you are old enough to understand if not .... Ani.mal...
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Zombie

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by hectorswag(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Sammy07:
The NEXT big thing after Lagos and ABJ na Akwaibom cool
You can say that again! smiley

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by hectorswag(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Reflect7:

It is a capital issue, not a capacity issue.

Nigerians can build cities, estates, rail tracks etc.

Why Nigeria goes to China is because they have the CAPITAL to fund huge projects.

If they insist that the deals include their people doing some of the work/labour etc, to provide employment for their people, we can't really say no to that. They are providing CAPITAL. And money talks.

Nigeria's annual budget is just 35 billion dollars. China's is in the trillions.

All this infrastructure we are building is aimed at economic expansion and diversification from oil, as that income is grossly insufficient for our needs as a nation.
Investing in infrastructure is always the smart way to go! smiley

JOemmy:
Chinese companies that loves using black africans like slaves? Akwa ibom people better shine their eyes properly.
They're very intelligent people these Akwa Ibomites, so they won't allow such to happen. An average Akwa Ibom man can tell when he's being shortchanged and will know when to draw the line.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by codedguy1(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Don’t you have your own generator at home ?

Apples and oranges. I hope you are intelligent enough to understand what i mean.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by hungryboy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Exactly bro
Boss abeg Dem don start work for the place?

I dey Calabar , I fit come Itu come apply abeg
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
hungryboy:
Boss abeg Dem don start work for the place?

I dey Calabar , I fit come Itu come apply abeg
Yes but visit when the throw open their recruitment oo

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by ANi221: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is another scam from Politicians in Akwa Ibom State to grab missive land from Communities.
It is important to note that the land opposite the proposed automobile factory as claimed in this falsely presented claim belongs to more than two communities (Obong Itam, Ikot Andem Itam and Ikot ukap itam) with legal documentations.

Even the automobile factory is yet to come on stream as is in the shadows after years of foundation laying.

The campaigners of this idiotic mission of grabbing communities land must stay clear of this particular land and should stop parading Chinese technicians as investors.
Besides there are many factors that needs to be considered before making the acclaimed huge investment and taking FID.

When is the investors going to breakeven. What are the features external to the acclaimed investment that will attract investors? You ho on and list them.

Please be guided accordingly and don't run into cheap scam such as the automobile factory and this one.

To put it straight the said property had not been acquured by anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.