Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City (67402 Views)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by VEXT: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Mehn,I smell envy and hate here...

Even if we divide this country,we will still hate our ourselves in the South...

Why this envy and hatred

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Ilaumoh post=107626358][/quote]
After insulting me first you are calling moderators... Na the juju for your village you for call.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by OutisComputers7: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

If the thieves come with development then better
Careful what you wish for
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2021

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by selfemployed(m): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Chinese investors acquire 120 hectares of land in Akwa Ibom for Hendai city..

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/chinese-investors-acquire-120-hectares-of-land-in-akwa-ibom-for-hendai-city/amp/

O God, bless Abia state with such governor as in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by chukxie(m): 12:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Too many paranoid people on this thread spewing western rhetoric heard on western news stations! The housing deficit in Nigeria is one of the largest in the world so any initiatives to reduce the deficit is welcomed provided the properties are affordable for everyday people; and there are mortgage facilities to enable people to purchase homes. The Chinese are like the typical business savvy Igbo man who sets up a kiosk at a street corner, and over time builds that little business into several shops with several apprentices serving him. They (the Chinese) have mastered the act of sniffing for, and locating business opportunities because of the hardships they faced when the world considered their country a backwater lined with rice paddies and rickshaws. You may be right not to trust them. You may also be right to want to abhor them. But at the end of the day, you still need them because they're the only ones currently investing heavily in Africa. The West plundered us and left us bare! And they're still plundering and stripping us buttocks bare through agencies such as the World Bank, IMF, and unfavorable trade and monetary agreements as seen between France and Francophone countries in Africa. If our leaders had our interests in their hearts, the money they loot would've been enough to build affordable homes across the entire stretch of Nigeria! Electricity and every basic amenities would have been provided if our leaders weren't as devilishly corrupt as they are. China provides electricity to 1.45+ billion people yet Nigeria can't provide electricity supply to a meager 250 million people! We should bury our heads in shame! Lastly, make I begin save money to purchase one flat for Akwa Ibom! No time!

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

State government initiative bro

Ok that's better

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:24am On Nov 15, 2021
BKayy:
Consider it done in the next decade.
The Chinese are fond of building smart cities in Africa for no reason.
They did it in Angola and wouldn't mind doing it in Akwa Ibom.

I bet that it will be completed before they finish allocating plots in Eko Atlantic City.

Walking into China slavery with your shoes on your head.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by goody234: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2021
A recipe for disaster those people will start discriminating against you in your own country ...i tire for Nigeria always bringing out the begging bowl ...read that contract you are signing well
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Navalsadiq(m): 1:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Na to dey make noise na him wike sabi
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by goody234: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2021
chukxie:
Too many paranoid people on this thread spewing western rhetoric heard on western news stations! The housing deficit in Nigeria is one of the largest in the world so any initiatives to reduce the deficit is welcomed provided the properties are affordable for everyday people; and there are mortgage facilities to enable people to purchase homes. The Chinese are like the typical business savvy Igbo man who sets up a kiosk at a street corner, and over time builds that little business into several shops with several apprentices serving him. They (the Chinese) have mastered the act of sniffing for, and locating business opportunities because of the hardships they faced when the world considered their country a backwater lined with rice paddies and rickshaws. You may be right not to trust them. You may also be right to want to abhor them. But at the end of the day, you still need them because they're the only ones currently investing heavily in Africa. The West plundered us and left us bare! And they're still plundering and stripping us buttocks bare through agencies such as the World Bank, IMF, and unfavorable trade and monetary agreements as seen between France and Francophone countries in Africa. If our leaders had our interests in their hearts, the money they loot would've been enough to build affordable homes across the entire stretch of Nigeria! Electricity and every basic amenities would have been provided if our leaders weren't as devilishly corrupt as they are. China provides electricity to 1.45+ billion people yet Nigeria can't provide electricity supply to a meager 250 million people! We should bury our heads in shame! Lastly, make I begin save money to purchase one flat for Akwa Ibom! No time!

I agree then disagree what pains me is nigeria had the potential to be a big giant and they blew it ...resorting to beg for everything can you imagine what all that stolen loot our leaders took could have done
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by joungblood(m): 2:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Spare us the sermon ... Na ontop Akwa Ibom development wey all this bad belle the unfold abi

Mumu, I dey educate you ontop something u ignorant about, u dey here dey talk about bad Belle, smh, so typical, soon now you go turn am to tribal war, smh
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Seun360(m): 2:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Codes151:
igbo boy.

Shut the hell up.

Na jealousy go kill them, they are really hoping the south east gets all these foreign direct investments. Na Tinubu dem dey blame for all their travails.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Divoc19(f): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Sup
lojot:
Akwa abasi Ibom ayaya mbok, commot body jor.

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by chukxie(m): 3:20am On Nov 15, 2021
goody234:

I agree then disagree what pains me is nigeria had the potential to be a big giant and they blew it ...resorting to beg for everything can you imagine what all that stolen loot our leaders took could have done

Not "had" but has. Nigeria still has all the potentials to be the biggest and greatest thing out of Africa and the entire black race. The vital components it lacks are visionary and selfless leaders! I currently live in China, and I witness daily how the third-tier city that I live in is run. From waste disposal to roads maintenance, housing management, urban and suburban developments, security, to the very last detail that makes life worth living, everything is done with the citizens in mind. Is there corruption in China? Yes! But things get done. The reverse is the case in Nigeria. Our leaders make leading appear as though it were rocket science. Nigerians should stop chasing shadows. China isn't your problem. Your leaders and politicians are. Did you read about the billions to be allocated for the upgrade of the presidential clinic? Or the billions to be allocated to FIRS? Hmm! The man always blames others for his self-destructive behaviours! The Chinese are looking for expansion and dominance similar to what the West did; and Africa is there for the taking because cows as leaders! Abegi!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2021
chukxie:

Not "had" but has. Nigeria still has all the potentials to be the biggest and greatest thing out of Africa and the entire black race. The vital components it lacks are visionary and selfless leaders! I currently live in China, and I witness daily how the third-tier city that I live in is run. From waste disposal to roads maintenance, housing management, urban and suburban developments, security, to the very last detail that makes life worth living, everything is done with the citizens in mind. Is there corruption in China? Yes! But things get done. The reverse is the case in Nigeria. Our leaders make leading appear as though it were rocket science.

the nigerians are just as bad as their leaders bro/sis.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by chukxie(m): 3:45am On Nov 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

the nigerians are just as bad as their leaders bro/sis.

Leaders set standards for their citizens to emulate. Therefore, a dysfunctional country is a reflection of its leaders. The problem begins from the very top.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by IkpuMmadu: 3:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Sammy07:
The NEXT big thing after Lagos and ABJ na Akwaibom cool

Blackman shame on you...

With all the money the aakwa Ibom have they can't build a modern city they ended up selling their lands to oyibo and this is Colonalism

When will these guys stop servitude....

America or British can't do this

What is wrong with these guys.... Can't they build a city
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by IkpuMmadu: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Elsueno:

Abeg swerve for side, people like u dey plenty for chinco man side in Nigeria... Always trying to curry favor from ur masters undecided . Don't take offense, I just instinctively don't trust China when it comes to issues like these.. They are very selfish
na black man... They are slaves to fair skin

This is wrong... What Ákwá Ibom did was so wrong... Can't they build the city and manage it... Now they have sold our their land and a city would be built by China and they can't even be stakeholders

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by kinethic: 4:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

One if you carefully read with comprehension you will know this is a private investment.
Secondly this administration alone houses 2 new cities : dakkada estate city and ibom industrial city these are all state owned oo
So next time kindly do the asking first ok?

It’s great initiative and commendable. But in China there’s nothing like private investment and investors. Everything is state owned and controlled by the communist part CCP.
Government should be wary and alert about any foreign investment especially from China.
There are series of problems about housing projects in China called ghost houses . These millions of houses built all in the name of development but empty and nobody lives there.
China is badly indebted to it’s investors.
Akwaibom is doing great though. I love the state and it’s administrative prowess.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by PediakAuthor: 4:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/chinese-investors-acquire-120-hectares-of-land-in-akwa-ibom-for-hendai-city/amp/
FDI plays a crucial role in every National Development Agenda, this move is long-awaited, quite commendable...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by danniyal(m): 4:23am On Nov 15, 2021
I dey fear anything china
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Abagworo(m): 4:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Udom is a propaganda Governor. He should do quick and vacate for a more purposeful leader.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2021
chukxie:

Leaders set standards for their citizens to emulate. Therefore, a dysfunctional country is a reflection of its leaders. The problem begins from the very top.

Not true... just an easy way to pass blame. Leaders emerge from the stock of Nigerians
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by BigBashiru: 4:34am On Nov 15, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
na black man... They are slaves to fair skin

This is wrong... What Ákwá Ibom did was so wrong... Can't they build the city and manage it... Now they have sold our their land and a city would be built by China and they can't even be stakeholders

This flight is from Shanghai to Hendai city. Colonization don start.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by IkpuMmadu: 4:37am On Nov 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

This flight is from Shanghai to Mandai city. Colonization don start.
well I am not surprised... Those people are used to hiusehelp chores so they will not see a big deal in this and know it's colonization

They sold the land to them.. They will not be part owners of the properties and the Chinese wous sell it to highest bidders and who are they non akwa Ibom and the Chinese wous make money and still collect service charges

While they are onlookers in their own land....

These people are daft naturally...
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by ddeola: 4:43am On Nov 15, 2021
NONESENSE, not even the president of Nigeria can buy a single plot of land in China. You are enslaving your state with your ignorance. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Drogunov: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I sure bet those Chinks have discovered some precious mineral that's worth trillions of dollars annual rake in for decades and are willing to use the real estate project as smoke screen.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 4:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Elsueno:

I tell u man, it's freaking China Town, Chinese don make bases but mini Chinese cities...last time I was in Kano, I was surprised how these lebernese people don mingle everywhere claiming 9ja by birth. When I look at Abuja, Kaduna high brow areas them plenty for thier..but most of them are cool...but u see China man, omoh them fit even insult u for thier language in ur own country grin
Who won’t love to have china town instead of having Fulani herdsmen settlement here

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Elsueno:

Abeg swerve for side, people like u dey plenty for chinco man side in Nigeria... Always trying to curry favor from ur masters undecided . Don't take offense, I just instinctively don't trust China when it comes to issues like these.. They are very selfish
you sure say you get sense atall
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 4:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Jostoman:
bad Belle
Them full nairaland .. jealousy everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of General Buhari In A Heated Discussion With Gen. IBB c.1985 / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin Is Engaged (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.