Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City (67447 Views)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by dasparrow: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:
Chinese companies that loves using black africans like slaves? Akwa ibom people better shine their eyes properly.

Honestly, I have my reservations when it comes to the Chinese. No group of people do anything for nothing. What's in it for the Chinese? Not only that, these Chinese are the same people who threw Africans out of their homes in China and tried to blame Africans for coronavirus. The Chinese are extremely racist and their presence in Africa makes me nervous and concerned. This is how Whites came to Africa back in the day bringing 'greek gifts' and acting like they have our best interest at hand and before we knew it, our people were enslaved and shipped away to God knows where while those who were left behind were colonized. I don't trust other racial groups not because I am racist but because history has shown that they never mean well for us. Just saying.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
v

OK it is a private investment.

Now, why call the Chinese to aid in the construction when our universities produces quality engineering graduates.

Is it a bad thing to pay our engineers the money that would be paid to these Chinese in the end.

Every action has its consequences.
These Chinese won't consider us humans. Try to understand this.
Becos the Chinese are the prime investors … It is call the hendai for a reason na
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:
Chinese companies that loves using black africans like slaves? Akwa ibom people better shine their eyes properly.
We are not dumb bro it’s their investment ok
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:
Looks good to me. If the residential areas will have homes that are sort of affordable, then that will be great. Let's watch how it goes.
Exactly bro . You can watch the YouTube video of it
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:

Honestly, I have my reservations when it comes to the Chinese. No group of people do anything for nothing. What's in it for the Chinese? Not only that, these Chinese are the same people who threw Africans out of their homes in China and tried to blame Africans for coronavirus. The Chinese are extremely racist and their presence in Africa makes me nervous and concerned. This is how Whites came to Africa back in the day bringing 'greek gifts' and acting like they have our best interest at hand and before we knew it, our people were enslaved and shipped away to God knows where while those who were left behind were colonized. I don't trust other racial groups not because I am racist but because history has shown that they never mean well for us. Just saying.
You are a racist my brother and for the records that was in the ancient times ok
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

If the thieves come with development then better
That wan no know wetin em dey talk..his government that ain't thieves what have they done

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by ForestHill: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sammy07:
The NEXT big thing after Lagos and ABJ na Akwaibom cool
Anambra and Rivers state are nothing to you ABI? lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:

I love the way you ended your statement with "just saying" cos you ain't sure of what you wrote there..

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:
But you are doing nothing in akwa ibom..the ones that are being innovative is a problem to you..

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Lionnation: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
I am not a hater, but can't Akwa Ibomits buid a city by themselves.

Is this not an embarrassment for Africans to considering Chinese, Americans and Asians as Second to God.

For how long are we going to be playing second to these people.

Many of you may think that employment for Akwa Ibom people is more important, but one thing you don't know that the rest of the world will keep seeing us as Subhumans.

There was a time we read news here that a certain country in Europe doesn't score their students "F" in the University. Reason being that it is morally wrong to give the "F" score when students put their precious time in doing assignments and coming to school.

In my comment, I said that it Nigerian universities should adopt the system because the "F" score reduces the morale of students who have been attending lecturers.

One girl tackled me. She said that such system will reduce or kill the producing of quality graduates.

Now, you all should tell me if Nigeria would be depending on China to build a city if it really produces quality graduates.

Now you all should tell me if Nigeria would be borrowing money up and down if she produces quality graduates that would be advising the politicians.

You all should tell me if Nigeria will be calling the Chinese to help her build railway and tard road if she really produces quality.

Listen my point here is since the country educational system thinks that it is right to score "F" in order to produce quality graduates, now why is she depending on China after she pushed a narrative that she produces only quality students.

whether we accept it or not we are still second to them, we cannot at per with by wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Dhury: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sammy07:
The NEXT big thing after Lagos and ABJ na Akwaibom cool
coolsit at home must continue in Biafra land so that the Chinese will choose one of our city to build modern city that will help our people sit at home comfortably in respect of mazi cow.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by floss(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good one, hope not part of a contingency plan by the Chinese government to take over a state in Nigeria because of the debts we owe the Chinese government.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That wan no know wetin em dey talk..his government that ain't thieves what have they done
God bless you bro
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

God bless you bro
Ese and you too..I tire for some Nigerians mentality tho..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
ForestHill:
Anambra and Rivers state are nothing to you ABI? lol
Those places are slums bro

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I love the way you ended your statement with "just saying" cos you ain't sure of what you wrote there..
grin
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

But you are doing nothing in akwa ibom..the ones that are being innovative is a problem to you..
Guy you be actor … nice point there
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

grin
Abi na.. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lionnation:
whether we accept it or not we are still second to them, we cannot at per with by wishful thinking
You have a point bro
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Abi na.. grin
Your savage replies are deadly
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Guy you be actor … nice point there
Make I dey hit them since Dem no know wetin to comment..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Your savage replies are deadly
That's why i am "rydermaverick" cool
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
floss:
Good one, hope not part of a contingency plan by the Chinese government to take over a state in Nigeria because of the debts we owe the Chinese government.
Why are Nigerians so negative. Them want take over a state wetin do Lagos and Abuja wey the collected loan is shared to??
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Kinematics: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Those places are slums bro

See this poor bushman... local village boy too dey talk about slum... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ese and you too..I tire for some Nigerians mentality tho..
so hateful and discouraging
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Make I dey hit them since Dem no know wetin to comment..
Honestly they need am oo
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kinematics:

See this poor bushman... local village boy too dey talk about slum... grin grin
One will wonder why they didn’t go to ph

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Honestly they need am oo
Swears man..
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Swears man..
But why are they’re so negative or is it hate or wat?
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Cyberterror:
For an oil rich state like Akwa Ibom, it is a shame that Uyo the capital is full of bungalows with zinc roofs that sprawl out in a disorganized manner. The city needs more serious investments.

They are already trooping in

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

But why are they’re so negative or is it hate or wat?
It's their frame of mind man..some people here on nairaland have a very bad mentality towards positive things..
And when you try to correct them they start with insult..
Some are used to negativity to the extence that any positive thing is seen as bad..
Why do you think I keep talking to them in a language that they are gonna understand (Savage)? angry

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's their frame of mind man..some people here on nairaland have a very bad mentality towards positive things..
And when you try to correct them they start with insult..
Some are used to negativity to the extence that any positive thing is seen as bad..
Why do you think I keep talking to them in a language that they are gonna understand (Savage)? angry
Honestly you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.