Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City (67462 Views)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ilaumoh(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

They are already trooping in
God bless you man

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by wiseone28: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
floss:
Good one, hope not part of a contingency plan by the Chinese government to take over a state in Nigeria because of the debts we owe the Chinese government.
If Chinese take over and we have electricity 24hours..

Food prices go down.

50k phone go back to 20k.

Won't you love so?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Honestly you are right
For sure man.. change is within ourselves but we fail to see it..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by lojot: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Akwa abasi Ibom ayaya mbok, commot body jor.

ultra high capacity Remax energybanks ranging from 10,000mah - 80,000mah capable of charging multiple devices.

Fast charging 22.5W, digital display, USB-C, Multiple protection lightning and micro USB fitted wires. Emergency torch light.
2 inputs, 4 outputs

Distributors wanted Nationwide

Number in pic below

It's pay on delivery

Call/WhatsApp:

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Kinematics: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

One will wonder why they didn’t go to ph

Did we tell you we need them?
Does Rivers look like its begging for crumbs?

Your mumu dey smell with your bushman mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by bonnyhope: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Working in Chinese company

Is a No No for me
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by princealuminium: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
The Government should also consider fixing the adjoining roads with the axis(ward 5) from opposite the car assembly plant at Ikot ukap through Ikot Andem _Ikot uso Akpan down to North itam as it really opens up the area and give the two ppp investment a huge boost. The road will become a second alternative to connect uyo itam incase

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by lojot: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sammy07:
The NEXT big thing after Lagos and ABJ na Akwaibom cool

Akpanikorr ke atang eyen eka !

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by HandsomeBlack: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Check that land well. Hope the Chinese haven't seen something more in that land?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
If this project is initiated by akwa ibom state and not federal government then it's a brilliant idea.. anything federal government is a no no

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by tallbird196: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
They look hungry in my eyes sha undecided
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by lomprico(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
I am not a hater, but can't Akwa Ibomits buid a city by themselves.

Is this not an embarrassment for Africans to considering Chinese, Americans and Asians as Second to God.

For how long are we going to be playing second to these people.

Many of you may think that employment for Akwa Ibom people is more important, but one thing you don't know that the rest of the world will keep seeing us as Subhumans.

There was a time we read news here that a certain country in Europe doesn't score their students "F" in the University. Reason being that it is morally wrong to give the "F" score when students put their precious time in doing assignments and coming to school.

In my comment, I said that it Nigerian universities should adopt the system because the "F" score reduces the morale of students who have been attending lecturers.

One girl tackled me. She said that such system will reduce or kill the producing of quality graduates.

Now, you all should tell me if Nigeria would be depending on China to build a city if it really produces quality graduates.

Now you all should tell me if Nigeria would be borrowing money up and down if she produces quality graduates that would be advising the politicians.

You all should tell me if Nigeria will be calling the Chinese to help her build railway and tard road if she really produces quality.

Listen my point here is since the country educational system thinks that it is right to score "F" in order to produce quality graduates, now why is she depending on China after she pushed a narrative that she produces only quality students.

you are a hater Dubai that u run to for trips was built by Americans and Europeans

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Hdhdhd(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
E don set o
Time to pay our debt. Small small they are adopting us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

If the thieves come with development then better
Gradually you all are turning to Chinese slaves! If it were Buhari that signs this criticism will start. Nigerians are hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by lomprico(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

But why are they’re so negative or is it hate or wat?

na jealousy o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by redsun(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
These are animals are selling the future of the next generations of Nigeria to the highest bidders.

Is the acquisition a leasehold or freehold? What is the catch?
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Everything you need to know about Akwa Ibom new smart city below:

https://www.hendaicity.net/

How will it be a smart city?
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Sheriman(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:

Honestly, I have my reservations when it comes to the Chinese. No group of people do anything for nothing. What's in it for the Chinese? Not only that, these Chinese are the same people who threw Africans out of their homes in China and tried to blame Africans for coronavirus. The Chinese are extremely racist and their presence in Africa makes me nervous and concerned. This is how Whites came to Africa back in the day bringing 'greek gifts' and acting like they have our best interest at hand and before we knew it, our people were enslaved and shipped away to God knows where while those who were left behind were colonized. I don't trust other racial groups not because I am racist but because history has shown that they never mean well for us. Just saying.

Came to do what your African leaders can not do for you.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by stayclearofme: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
wiseone28:
If Chinese take over and we have electricity 24hours..

Food prices go down.

50k phone go back to 20k.

Won't you love so?
Na so dem take your fore fathers as slaves... Na so the thing start.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by ayenale1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
And we have professors who can do the job and humans to execute the damn job...must we have whites skin people always?...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by 88natzy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
People are suffering
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by emmykk(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
I am not a hater, but can't Akwa Ibomits buid a city by themselves.

Is this not an embarrassment for Africans to considering Chinese, Americans and Asians as Second to God.

For how long are we going to be playing second to these people.

Many of you may think that employment for Akwa Ibom people is more important, but one thing you don't know that the rest of the world will keep seeing us as Subhumans.

There was a time we read news here that a certain country in Europe doesn't score their students "F" in the University. Reason being that it is morally wrong to give the "F" score when students put their precious time in doing assignments and coming to school.

In my comment, I said that it Nigerian universities should adopt the system because the "F" score reduces the morale of students who have been attending lecturers.

One girl tackled me. She said that such system will reduce or kill the producing of quality graduates.

Now, you all should tell me if Nigeria would be depending on China to build a city if it really produces quality graduates.

Now you all should tell me if Nigeria would be borrowing money up and down if she produces quality graduates that would be advising the politicians.

You all should tell me if Nigeria will be calling the Chinese to help her build railway and tard road if she really produces quality.

Listen my point here is since the country educational system thinks that it is right to score "F" in order to produce quality graduates, now why is she depending on China after she pushed a narrative that she produces only quality students.

In life there is mentorship...that is how your 21story is still stand upside down in lagos

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hope they're not here for our Oyel Just asking for a friend though
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by codedguy1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Shebi they must connect to the national grid for electricity.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
lexy2014:

How will it be a smart city?

A smart city among people that are still literally hunting hapless children as witches. Foolish people that want to run Usain bolt before the crawl like a sloth.
Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Freddd009: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello guys, we all know Christmas is coming and boys are no longer smiling. Check out what they did to this man's car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0rv326wMYE

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Sleekfingers: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:
Chinese companies that loves using black africans like slaves? Akwa ibom people better shine their eyes properly.

They use dumb and unexposed blacks like slaves......

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by Ashley86400: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You are a racist my brother and for the records that was in the ancient times ok
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by cooltola(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
We do not need a mega city or any mega project where electricity is scare in many parts. All the mega cities in the world have constant electricity. Building an expensive city with no plan of constant electricity is a half baked plan.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City by app11: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ogbeni, AKWAIBOM dey try

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) / Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.