Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift (24132 Views)

Unilag Surprise: Guy Gifts Girlfriend Mustang Car & iPhone for Valentine's Day / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Is It Normal That A Wife Don't Ask Hubby For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by nesgeeek(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man is an ex-simp who loves misleading his followers. Was that how you wooed your current wife? Mtchwww...hypocrite
bros, u mean by buying ur girlfriend iPhone13 and a car will make her marry u? hmmm u never see something yet from ladies, they will call u their clients just because u are a nice man. besides if u like buy her everything in the world, if she is not ur wife definitely she will never marry u all because u bought her expensive gift and a house. marriage should agreed upon by bother parties ( man and woman). marriage shouldn't happen all because u can offer material things. it shot be legally agreed upon whether u buy her a gift or not. lavishing alot of money on a girlfriend is a sign of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
lexy2014:
Good. That's why I asked:
why would you want to even if you can?
is there anything wrong with what reno has said?
Can u negate anything Reno said?
Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him. undecided
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Phcmayor(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Reno
I love your vibes

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Goldie16(f): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Only a foolish man will do such. Very big mistake. My cousin bought car for this lady while they were dating, in order to woo her. His marriage is heading for the rocks already. Anytime he has small financial challenge, guy woman will change it for him. When he's sick she won't care or cook for him. No true love, just money love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by iampeterben(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad
Nor just talk cos if you do I go slap you from here. Cos na rubbish you wan see again.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Mrbenny001: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't you know that to some people that flower .. chocolate and dinner date is all they have and it's worth as iPhone and range to them...it's all about your pocket and worth you can afford...all in all its wrong to give more than you have to impress a woman..wife or not
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Always sounding like a broken record. What's your business with how people choose to spend their money? Abeg rest

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Ik2021: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://see-video.xyz/7464964668745281/
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by chloride6: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ode
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Lashist(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man is an ex-simp who loves misleading his followers. Was that how you wooed your current wife? Mtchwww...hypocrite
Olodo show one place he was an ex simp...with your big head, keep simping like mumu
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Femi8586:
In a post share on his Facebook, Omokri said it total absurd for man to give House, iphone 13 and range Rover to woman that is not his wife as romantic gift.

He said

Dear men,

If you want to give her a romantic gift, give her

Flowers
Chocolates
A love poem
A candle lit dinner (not too often)

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of dollars, is not romantic. It is idiotic! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fish in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!

RenosNuggets #FreeLeahSharibu

Except she is your wife, don't have sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by am4truth(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Like I said earlier ," there's nothing to learn from an ex-simp"

Grow up pls... What an Elder can see while seated, a kid like you cannot see even if you climb on a tree..........

Reno is right...

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Alexaonfleek: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
angry
This reno will just open mouth waaaaa
As for any guy I'm dating,he had better not be unfortunate to give me flowers for a gift if he doesn't want to swallow it whole!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
angry
As for any guy I'm dating,he had better not be unfortunate to give me flowers for a gift if he doesn't want to swallow it whole!!!!

Omo! This your comment weak me.

So Alexa, you don't want to be a virtuous woman and accept flower gifts? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by seyz91(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy
MJBOLT:
Even your wife doesn't deserve those things
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Alexaonfleek: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
folake4u:

Omo! This your comment weak me.

So Alexa, you don't want to be a virtuous woman and accept flower gifts? lipsrsealed
angry
Flower gifts ke?
Make I use am cook vegetable soup for am?
They should reserve flowers for their virtuous women o,not me grin
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Pimine: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:
You girlfriend would take all material gifts and only offer you her snail.......

That's all you deserve....... grin
Aswearugaaad

You forgot to add grudgingly. She'll offer you her snail grudgingly. grin

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This is exactly what a boy who thinks with his reproductive organ will say.
Lmao.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by God2man2again(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mr.Reno has said the most sensible thing to be done in a relationship.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by folake4u(f): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
angry
Flower gifts ke?
Make I use am cook vegetable soup for am?
They should reserve flowers for their virtuous women o,not me grin

Kai. Shild of the world!
You're supposed to appreciate the gift na. Lmaoooooooo! tongue
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Pimine: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alexaonfleek:

Aswearugaaad

If you were dating me, the only present you'd get is nothing babygyal. Breaking your back tirelessly should be enough for you wink
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Childish talk, who will give will give.

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Benprass(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Tomorrow you will come out and you will be asking for us to vote for you to become our president!

God forbid so that you will spend our resources on women!

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Alexaonfleek: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
folake4u:

Kai. Shild of the world!
You're supposed to appreciate the gift na. Lmaoooooooo! tongue
lmao grin grin grin
The only gift I deserve is iPhone 13 or something equivalent to that amount and more
Nothing less grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by tete7000(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Give gifts according to your capacity, and to whoever you deem it fit, let no one narcissist somewhere determine what makes you happy for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by udemzyudex(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chieffoo007:
Good
For what reason will you give a Range Rover as a romantic gift
Niggas please think twice

Speak for yourself, there are men that go to the extent just to please a woman.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Alexaonfleek: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

If you were dating me, the only present you'd get is nothing babygyal. Breaking your back tirelessly should be enough for you wink
Breaking my back for what?
I can't be with a violent person.
And I'd actually prefer a guy gives me nothing than giving me flowers.
At least,I might be generous enough to give him boxers and handkerchief grin
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by udemzyudex(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Only a simp will know an ex-simp.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by tete7000(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chieffoo007:
Good
For what reason will you give a Range Rover as a romantic gift
Niggas please think twice

To some people, giving out range rover is like giving out a bouquet of flowers. Pray that God bless you and stop listening to people whose lives are deeply entrenched in poverty. People who think if you give, you must get something in return. Give just to put smile on the face of someone you love, give because it should be your second nature to give. What you give wholeheartedly will always come back to you someway, not necessarily where you gave it away.

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Testimony1988(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hahahaha, not all women will like that, but for me, I concur.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Ashirioluwa: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Although I am not a fan but the man actually saying the truth.

Some of these fish brain men can buy cars and houses for girls while their parents are still living in a mud houses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Detty December Please? / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.