Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) (45141 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by redcliff: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2021
sometimes God wan bless you but village people sef no dey gree.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2021
starbuck:
They should have been considerate at least..
Deporting him was too harsh of a punishment because I doubt if they will be able to encounter his kind again in that country
Considerate at what?
You broke the law you pay for it..no pity..

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Aforxzy(f): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
He must had thought he could get a waiver with his heroic act.

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by rollywise(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
E not think am well. But if he trend them go give am paper

My thoughts exactly. Let's make it trend. It's very insensitive of the Spanish police. They've sent a very strong and wrong message to other people. Even the owner of the money suppose fight for this guy. Jibril has proven integrity is not in residency

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by samuel051: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2021
People called jubril and stupidity sef
He must have been high on mkpuru miri..

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by isan(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Bullshit if he had his papers they won't deport him , oyinbo just tell you the law is the law
dasparrow:
Awww Jibril embarassed

It's alright though. God has a better plan for him there in his home country. Jibril learned the hard way that oyibo no send Africans message neither are oyibos loyal. In fact, fear anyone wey no fear oyibo. If you doubt me, ask Black Americans and Black South Africans.

It is well with you Bro Jibril.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by nomenclature(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
The west don't apply sentiments unlike in africa
starbuck:
Deporting him was too harsh of a punishment because I doubt if they will be able to encounter his kind again in that country

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Oyinbo no dey use sentiments like us, and they follow the rules to the letter. Once you go against the laws, you bear the consequence

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by chloride6: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2021
As it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Justiceleague1: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Countersam(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by isan(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Simple his heroic act doesn't get him a pass for breaking the law
Rydermaverick:

Considerate at what?
You broke the law you pay for it..no pity..
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Most people born in well developed nation do not understand the chaos in immigration challenges. I just smile at them. If there is another life as hell as this present one with everything intact, I just pray we vwap with the same mentality, and let's see how they will cope. After all, no one decides where to be born. Someone who committed a very tiny offence who even building the society better is deported. Lol. The law is the law anyway. But if they dont want to Benz it for some cases based on good work, then, why should there be a word like parole? I understand the rich. They control everything to suit them. Hustle oooo so you dont be like this man. You go there with your money and slap their faces with your money if they talk rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by DFERENCE: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021
The man will never be rich in his life, african foolish mentality, thinking if you give them the money they will legalize you, were people train their children for years, work in their hospitals during corona and after that they still refuse to renew visas after taking 40% of income in insurance and tax, the mumu still dey learn work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by victorazy(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Aboki na Aboki even in abroad.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by rizzyray: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
You are a mumu man
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
I can see in the future that the government of Valencia sending a formal letter of invite to him and making him a citizen.

All these i have seen

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Hamsammyboi(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
starbuck:
Stay in ur kon3 una nor go hear now e don happen
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by mightyhaze: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
alpharoyalty:
The law is the law
Simple..

They are not under any obligation to wave the law at this instance.. well a few hundred dollars may have exchanged hands as compensation.

They must have thought it through.. if we pardon this guy then the message is.. ' let me do it the illegal way and then do some heroics/theatrics (even though staged) afterwards and then boom! Oyinbo go gimme papers'..

The law is the law.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Countersam(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/11/illegal-immigrant-jibril-deported.html?m=1

Igbo folks in Spain will not fall for that mumuness. You used your hand to turn a blessing to a curse. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by emaopel: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Lionnation:
Jubril all sudani you mean
Like Jubril from Sudan currently occupying Aso Rock?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
isan:
Simple his heroic act doesn't get him a pass for breaking the law
You nailed it man..I don't know why most Africans have that mentality of "just pity him now"
No wonder we are where we are..
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
This is how we are going to ban one jubri from entering Nigeria after 2023

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
This is how we are going to ban one jubri from entering Nigeria after 2023
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by isan(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
They can't bend the law for him they are not africans
starbuck:
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Depressed101: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/11/illegal-immigrant-jibril-deported.html?m=1
this is. Misleading post, this didn't happen anywhere near Spain, it happened in Louisiana USA, the man is from Mali and also he didn't do any heroic act, he is just a normal man whose visa God expired

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by osazuwa23: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
he did what was right while he did what was wrong never. lesson never chest the system embarassed
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.