Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) (45139 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by staga: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, "if you pick up money, it is yours".
That is God's way of compensating you for being at the right place at the right time.

Except you have more than you'd ever need or the money you picked has a tracker on it, there is no moral justification whatsoever to return it.

My first gold necklace was one I picked up at Onu-Asata in the late eighties. I'd later sell this necklace to afford money to take my ex-boss's classy wife on a date and blow her mind when she came visiting Nigeria several years later.
This lady will eventually connect me to the people who transformed and made me fortunate in this life.

So please, where would I have been today if I had not picked up that gold necklace at Onu-Asata?
Where would I have been if I had let morals stop me from leaving a legacy in that married woman's kpekus?

Would there have been a triumphant entry into Jerusalem if Jesus had not picked and ridden a colt that was not his?

I hope this story serves as a lesson for those who pray to God to order their steps and would still walk past their blessings because they don't want to offend God.

The moment we realize that God's ways are not our ways and we can never fathom them, that is when we'd realize that nothing should separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus.

No matter how much money you pick up today, it will still finish one day, so why mortgage your forever because of the satisfaction of today?

But before you answer that stupid question, remember that your forever is threatened if you can not satisfy your today by any means necessary.

This is the most idiotic diatribe I have ever read. The disciples of Jesus sought the permission of the of owner of the donkey to before they took it. Don't come here to misquote the Bible to justify your evil acts.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by umarshehu58(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jibril don cast for acting good samaritan embarassed
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Most Nigerians need to understand that when they are out of the country there is always consequences for every action. No matter how good it might seem, plus Oyinbo no dey listen to all those lame apologies. No matter who you are, the law is the law
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by izibili44: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Guy I wish na france. You for get paper.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by sunboy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
bdon123:

Loyal as in?Oyigbo no get time for sentiments like u Nigerians.A Nigerian will say u cant tro d baby wit d bathwater.Jubril was stupid period.He broke d law by illegally entering into a country on false pretense.It was silly if him to hav even picked d money in d first place.If for better he pick d money n keep it to himself than foolishly reporting himself to a police station.He broke d law by illegal stay n that it.

Which Oyinbo no get sentiment ? Yeye smelling

France gave an illegal immigrant residency when he saved a child from a house that was in fire. That one no be sentiment ?

The bro’s no just apply sense, and was unlucky period.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Ayomi90: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:

So Ure saying France is a lawless country?

Italy is a lawless, lazy and mafia country.

I’m not upset with ur post bro just making some honest conversation. grin
So France allows you to come into their country illegally? Stop celebrating mediocrity, the fact that few people were appreciated as such in other countries doesn't mean the laws can be ignored. The country decide to honour you and if they decided not to do t feel important as you are an illegal immigrant. So because France allowed such ever tom dick and Harry can continue trooping in illegally and do a good deeds so that will render the laws of the land useless? It's common sense.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ayomi90:

So France allows you to come into their country illegally? Stop celebrating mediocrity, the fact that few people were appreciated as such in other countries doesn't mean the laws can be ignored. The country decide to honour you and if they decided not to do t feel important as you are an illegal immigrant. So because France allowed such ever tom dick and Harry can continue trooping in illegally and do a good deeds so that will render the laws of the land useless? It's common sense.

No they should troop in a do bad deeds. undecided

They will be rewarded by their own hands and smartness or aren’t ur politicians rewarded for stealing our collective patrimony and u will still line up and worship them?? undecided

I don’t blame Italy I blame the immigrant for going to the useless failed mafia country. undecided
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by jhubril(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank you my namesake . We are good people people. If to say i sabi you now i fit drop like 500K for your account.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Worrydem(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
realestate99:
i pray this story is true, I fear all these Nigerian bloggers pass Ebola, they are just in for money not for passion

To the story, although it is hard but the truth must be told, Spain did well, Africans believe in hierarchy of sin, that a sin is superior to the other, being an illegal immigrant has negated his good deed, to be a thorough honest man he should not have been in Spain illegally. You cant kill a chicken in the morning and save a lamb in the afternoon, Nahi!!! it does not work like that.

in summary, Returning the money is good, being in Spain illegally is bad, deporting him is the logical answer to uphold the state's value system.

I am not sure the story is true. Only Nigerian blogs carried the story.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by LordOfTheGame: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
And what are we waiting for to deport this useless And wicked Jubril sitting there in Aso Villa with no heroic acts but rather causing crisis and shedding blood all over the country?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Oduduwa707: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
koonbey:

This is not even remotely equivalent. That guy in France did something that very few humans would do. He risked his life for a complete stranger's, not knowing whether he would live or die, not to speak of getting a reward.

This guy, good though his action was, didn't do anything similarly extraordinary. It's only because we're Nigerians that we think finding and returning money is an act worthy of canonisation.

Over here in Europe, it's par for the course.

I agree, you're right. We've lost our values system here in Nigeria. We expect to be rewarded for doing the right thing.

My issue is the deportation.

Here in the U.S, it's illegal for cops to even ask for ur immigration status and a competent legal system would have let him hire a Lawyer to argue on his behalf at least.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
tradepunter:

In court he committed a crime by been illegal.... The police only did their job, assuming a lawmaker got wind of the situation, maybe some intervention would have been started.

We like double standard sha, because no one looked at it from the angle that assuming the attending officer let him off.. what would his colleagues tag him??

On one hand we insult our officers for unprofessional behavior while on the other hand we want these officers to break their own law.

The migrant that saved those people from burning house in france, wasn't he rewarded?? Everybody go du shout white man this, white man that.... Yet everybody wan japa go there.

Black man sense don override with sentiment and double standard.
I agree with what you said ...
However the truth is that , the guy was very stupid.
He knew very well that he was an illegal immigrant and still went to a police station.
Many people fail to realize that no matter what , "a crime will always be a crime".
If I was him, I would have kept the cash and used it to work my documents, sometimes we have to put our common sense first before our moralities.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by observanc1: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:
The international community should condemn Spain.

Does anyone still remember the 'Spiderman' story in Paris where the illegal immigrant saved a little girl's life and he was granted French citizenship
French people later found out that the act was staged and he was deported.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by perdollar(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Very soon the other jibril Al Sudan WL b 'recouped' and deported to his Sudan from his daura and Niger republic
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by obstead200(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, "if you pick up money, it is yours".
That is God's way of compensating you for being at the right place at the right time.

Except you have more than you'd ever need or the money you picked has a tracker on it, there is no moral justification whatsoever to return it.

My first gold necklace was one I picked up at Onu-Asata in the late eighties. I'd later sell this necklace to afford money to take my ex-boss's classy wife on a date and blow her mind when she came visiting Nigeria several years later.
This lady will eventually connect me to the people who transformed and made me fortunate in this life.

So please, where would I have been today if I had not picked up that gold necklace at Onu-Asata?
Where would I have been if I had let morals stop me from leaving a legacy in that married woman's kpekus?

Would there have been a triumphant entry into Jerusalem if Jesus had not picked and ridden a colt that was not his?

I hope this story serves as a lesson for those who pray to God to order their steps and would still walk past their blessings because they don't want to offend God.

The moment we realize that God's ways are not our ways and we can never fathom them, that is when we'd realize that nothing should separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus.

No matter how much money you pick up today, it will still finish one day, so why mortgage your forever because of the satisfaction of today?

But before you answer that stupid question, remember that your forever is threatened if you can not satisfy your today by any means necessary.
I love this guy.

I actually look forward to reading Ur satirical comments on threads
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by ollins(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
This story doesn't add up.I live here in Spain ,I believe there is more to this story than what we are reading and that is if the story is true,it's either the man while been illegal has a criminal record in the system.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Ayomi90: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:

No they should troop in a do bad deeds. undecided

They will be rewarded by their own hands and smartness or aren’t ur politicians rewarded for stealing our collective patrimony and u will still line up and worship them?? undecided

I don’t blame Italy I blame the immigrant for going to the useless failed mafia country. undecided
You can troop in and do bad, shebi na ur country.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin Jubril!!! is this real?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by realestate99: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
oldtruth:

I am not sure the story is true. Only Nigerian blogs carried the story.
yeah!! those bloggers just formulate stories that befits any photograph they see, most times they are always insensitive with their formulated stories.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Originalsly: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Blessings come in different ways .... many we don't see immediately. I believe deportation is a blessing to him. Illegal?.. in Spain? .. in winter? ... and who knows... Spain may go into total lockdown. Good can never be repaid with evil.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ayomi90:

You can troop in and do bad, shebi na ur country.

Even an Italian can’t do what that illegal immigrant did.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by swedbase(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Does anyone still remember the 'Spiderman' story in Paris where the illegal immigrant saved a little girl's life and he was granted French citizenship
There is a huge different between the two. One was in the Country as an asylum seeker waiting for his asylum application to be granted or not while the other was completely illegal in the Country. The Country does not have his date and that's a big thing anywhere in Europe. There maybe a kind of crime I may commit here and would be ask to carry out a community service work for 20, 40, 80 or 120 hours as punishment but if an illegal immigrant commit half of that same crime he would be mercilessly dealt with plus deportation.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by seanjy4konji: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mumu man....

He doin forget wetn carry am reach oyinbo country....If i no get resudency....I no go even go church or mosque self....

Ma to get paper be the first thing....I it work from home for 5 years weh i no go comot house....
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Oduduwa707: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
observanc1:
French people later found out that the act was staged and he was deported.

That's not true. It wasn't staged. He's still a French citizen.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by ismodiwa(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
The law
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Ayomi90: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Even an Italian can’t do what that illegal immigrant did.
You have no point.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by dazzlingd(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

He did what was right by breaking the law and illegally occupying another country.

You are a he goat
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by caye(m): 5:20am On Nov 16, 2021
realestate99:
i pray this story is true, I fear all these Nigerian bloggers pass Ebola, they are just in for money not for passion

To the story, although it is hard but the truth must be told, Spain did well, Africans believe in hierarchy of sin, that a sin is superior to the other, being an illegal immigrant has negated his good deed, to be a thorough honest man he should not have been in Spain illegally. You cant kill a chicken in the morning and save a lamb in the afternoon, Nahi!!! it does not work like that.

in summary, Returning the money is good, being in Spain illegally is bad, deporting him is the logical answer to uphold the state's value system.

That strange trait in slave-Africans: defending their enslavers
If Spain and Portugal had not started the chain of events from the slave trade down to modern slavery( world bank) , Jubril would not have had any reason to escape to their stagnant country.
If you open true history and read about the mass killings of victimised Africans in Brazil, Argentina and other south American colonies, were African women were torn into pieces, using horses that were run into opposite directions, you will hate these white devil's.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by realestate99: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2021
caye:

That strange trait in slave-Africans: defending their enslavers
If Spain and Portugal had not started the chain of events from the slave trade down to modern slavery( world bank) , Jubril would not have had any reason to escape to their stagnant country.
If you open true history and read about the mass killings of victimised Africans in Brazil, Argentina and other south American colonies, were African women were torn into pieces, using horses that were run into opposite directions, you will hate these white devil's.

you are naive and I am not apologising for that , every group in human race has been enslaved and subdued at a particular point in history and most don't keep lamenting like an average black.

The British were enslaved by the romans, who see them as barbarians, in fact British slaves were not sought after in the roman society because they have little or nothing to offer, the French slaves in the roman society especially the women were forced to cut their blond hair for their master's wives to fix on their head etc

These groups ( those enslaved) came out stronger and ruled the world later, but a black man will keep referring to an occurrence of over 200 years ago to justify his current unproductive stance.......it is a shame I share the same race with people having this mentality.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by pseudonomer: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
E not think am well. But if he trend them go give am paper

They will not. It’s normal to return wallets in Europe.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by pseudonomer: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Returning a wallet is different from saving a child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.