Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) (45105 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Gee64: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
May God bless that your hustle for saying the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
realestate99:
i pray this story is true, I fear all these Nigerian bloggers pass Ebola, they are just in for money not for passion

To the story, although it is hard but the truth must be told, Spain did well, Africans believe in hierarchy of sin, that a sin is superior to the other, being an illegal immigrant has negated his good deed, to be a thorough honest man he should not have been in Spain illegally. You cant kill a chicken in the morning and save a lamb in the afternoon, Nahi!!! it does not work like that.

in summary, Returning the money is good, being in Spain illegally is bad, deporting him is the logical answer to uphold the state's value system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Thunderfayayou: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/11/illegal-immigrant-jibril-deported.html?m=1

That's a good one Spain. More of that! These people are Cancers
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by DFERENCE: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/11/illegal-immigrant-jibril-deported.html?m=1
is like stupidity is in the name jubril, we also have anotherjubril in aso rock
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by lereinter(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
chynergy1:
not funny, illegality cannot beget legality.
that s the west for you, cry cry cry

The west are king of illegality

Why do they welcome loots from Africa and take ages to return

Who did the fraudster imagine global got to the west

In the US, a nigerian family was granted legality stay when their son became a chess champion

Although I don't believe this story, but if true Spain maybe different

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by AyelalaOo(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
d mumu don too much watch movie about heroes and heroics acts by good citizens.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by bibiking7(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021

I will love to see Righteousness and NwaAmaikpe have a debate on any subject.

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by lereinter(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2021
BigSarah:
He deserves it, his stay in that country is criminal...
Even if he saves a children hospital from burning he still committed a crime

See how you are thinking

Didn't you read about the illegal Malian man that climbed a burning build to save a child in france

How does Spain want to encourage good deeds
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by vincentbravo(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2021
What do you expect from a man called JUBRIL.?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:
The international community should condemn Spain.

Does anyone still remember the 'Spiderman' story in Paris where the illegal immigrant saved a little girl's life and he was granted French citizenship

Trust me, if Jubril had saved a life, the outcome would have been different.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by tradepunter: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I really felt for him, I'll bet he was thinking that after his selfless act , the government will reward him with papers.

As long as they was no form of identification in the bag containing the money he should have kept it for himself (maybe that was Good sending him blessings).

He knew fairly well that he didn't have any documents but still went to a police station.
The Spanish Government has done something bad to themselves because this will cause any illegal immigrant from doing any selfless acts in the future.

In court he committed a crime by been illegal.... The police only did their job, assuming a lawmaker got wind of the situation, maybe some intervention would have been started.

We like double standard sha, because no one looked at it from the angle that assuming the attending officer let him off.. what would his colleagues tag him??

On one hand we insult our officers for unprofessional behavior while on the other hand we want these officers to break their own law.

The migrant that saved those people from burning house in france, wasn't he rewarded?? Everybody go du shout white man this, white man that.... Yet everybody wan japa go there.

Black man sense don override with sentiment and double standard.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by juniorstar(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

Jubril..no worry them go call you back if e trend for their news your own don better at least you don do PR say no be every UARIANS be scammer. The jubril wey I sabi dey always dey calm and na them dey sell suya or fry bread and egg for road!!
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Beverages: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:

Are you sure you have not given up on heavenly race?

Don’t let Rightousness catch u sha grin

Meanwhile I think the guy was deported because Spanish police didn’t wanna have anyone who would later stab some group of innocent Spanish people while screaming “Allah Arkbar!”

No be everybody get interest in this Heavenly race comrade. Perhaps, That Nwa dude no get share or stake in heaven

So don't even go there! grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by descartes400: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
alpharoyalty:
The law is the law

exactly!
Even if he was let go by the police, will the spain immigration service let him off the hook?
even foreigners that contribute to the econimc growth of spain are not given citizenship talk less of illegal immigrant!

He has already broken the law by being an illegal immigrant!
The police being enforcers of the law has done what their constitution empowers them to do or else they become law breakers themselves.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Tundex911: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

Hear yourself, did what's right after entering the country illegally Smh

Thank God, human no be God sha
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2021
If you know, you know, he was deported to South Africa grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by arthurwillia(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol he did what was right by returning an envelope but did what was wrong in entering illegally to a country but then God has a plan for him.. lol una Dey ment for Nairaland
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by gleamy(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2021
I thought it was the Jubril that was referenced to Buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Awise09(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
E not think am well. But if he trend them go give am paper
Trend to next year his on his own oyinbo no be black
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by 360command: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2021
chynergy1:
not funny, illegality cannot beget legality.
that s the west for you, cry cry cry
I understand you but it depends on your star or luck. Malian man wey climb storey building for france to save white baby was given papers in the end together with fire service employment.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by lastburn(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
They will send him back to his country. Bring him back the right and legit way then offer him a job and a citizenship that's how developed countries works not like corrupt African Nations. There mentality is different from ours
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by lastburn(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
360command:
I understand you but it depends on your star or luck. Malian man wey climb storey building for france to save white baby was given papers in the end together with fire service employment.
maybe his papers were complete
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by BDXTRA: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
virginchaser:

I entered a pool full with many white guys. Guess what, all of them came out from the pool.
Really? Where did that happen? shocked
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by doe: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Fake news
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Valuc: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Wen ur good village people set bad trap for you....
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by jrusky(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
He was very naive to the whole thing. You don't dare police station in any Western World if you are an illegal immigrant. Don't dare it for any reason because law is law in the West no faking, no joking, no compromise

Hope the Spanish authority would reconsider him if luck is on his side but if not I wish him well.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Franking: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

Not necessarily true. U don't have to do the right thing because u expect to be rewarded.

It's possible he'll never reap the fruit of that brave action.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Brandonx(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
He’s a very foolish man o undecided

Even if na 1k � euro I pick for ground that one don enter voicemail. Before dem say jack sef the money don reach Nigeria.

Knowing fully well you don’t have document you go deyloose guard. E do me like make I knock this boy undecided

Pesin wen no fit wise for streets of Europe na ozuor forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Three Female SIIHST Lecturers Die In Kaduna Auto Crash (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.