Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) (45133 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by philiancoop(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Awww Jibril embarassed

It's alright though. God has a better plan for him there in his home country. Jibril learned the hard way that oyibo no send Africans message neither are oyibos loyal. In fact, fear anyone wey no fear oyibo. If you doubt me, ask Black Americans and Black South Africans.

It is well with you Bro Jibril.

Because they did their job??
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by hibeebeeking: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Jubril and Buhari are like monkey and banana.I think he is fed up staying over there. Europe no be Africa.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by meobizy(f): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
He’ll go back. After they taste the life there they become adamant to live and die there. I knew one who was deported from Italy after three months. He doubled his hustle in Naija with the aim to return for another round.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Digmygold: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2021
He think say.na.France where the President granted citizenship to an illegal immigrant who rescued a 4yr old.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Mycometp3(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2021
This wouldn't happen in USA .. na Europeans hate black pass na
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by nemynely(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Lesson: you cannot build on a faulty foundation.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by mrdipye(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2021
When will Nigeria deport the Jubril in Aso Rock back to Sudan?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Salvichealth: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

That’s right

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Depressed101: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
virginchaser:

And you think mis presentation and re directing will make your website blow?
I don't have blog what are you blabbing about
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Fyngal1(f): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2021
I bet he thought they will reward him by giving him 'paper', but truth is : if they had done that, wahala for dey cos every single illegal immigrant will suddenly start 'finding' money and returning it

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Arieljay(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2021
He effed up big time,he was expecting a reward probably to be awarded with legal stay but the reverse was the case,sorry bro in your next life be wise as a serpent,think and ACT like a NIGERIAN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Advancedman(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I really felt for him, I'll bet he was thinking that after his selfless act , the government will reward him with papers.

As long as they was no form of identification in the bag containing the money he should have kept it for himself (maybe that was Good sending him blessings).

He knew fairly well that he didn't have any documents but still went to a police station.
The Spanish Government has done something bad to themselves because this will cause any illegal immigrant from doing any selfless acts in the future.
Thank you.
People are just stupid.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Advancedman(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2021
starbuck:
They should have been considerate at least..
Deporting him was too harsh of a punishment because I doubt if they will be able to encounter his kind again in that country

You Lie they aren't mediocre like you.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Realhommie(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:
The international community should condemn Spain.

Does anyone still remember the 'Spiderman' story in Paris where the illegal immigrant saved a little girl's life and he was granted French citizenship
He even was offered a job in the French military i think... Well, obviously the Spanish don't care about one act of good deed, the law is the law and must be upheld at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Awww Jibril embarassed

It's alright though. God has a better plan for him there in his home country. Jibril learned the hard way that oyibo no send Africans message neither are oyibos loyal. In fact, fear anyone wey no fear oyibo. If you doubt me, ask Black Americans and Black South Africans.

It is well with you Bro Jibril.

But they are doing their job na angry. Why do we support lawlessness like this in Naija?. So you expect others to rule like our leaders rule with no brains? The issue of black SA and Americans is way different though.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Fide92: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Fake news
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by planetx: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Depressed101:
this is. Misleading post, this didn't happen anywhere near Spain, it happened in Louisiana USA, the man is from Mali and also he didn't do any heroic act, he is just a normal man whose visa God expired
When did American police started wearing policia in the back of their uniform. Louisiana ko New York ni.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Theoarhics: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2021
He didnt manage his blessings well.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Aguogba(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2021
starbuck:
They should have been considerate at least..
Deporting him was too harsh of a punishment because I doubt if they will be able to encounter his kind again in that country
There is nothing like considerate in the developed world when it is CLEAR that a law has been broken. It is worse when you even beg for mercy or try to bribe the enforcer. Laws are sacrosanct here. You break the law, you face the consequences.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by etibaba(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Does anyone still remember the 'Spiderman' story in Paris where the illegal immigrant saved a little girl's life and he was granted French citizenship
Exactly the story that came to my mind.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Well, lesson learnt
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Highter1(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, "if you pick up money, it is yours".
That is God's way of compensating you for being at the right place at the right time.

Except you have more than you'd ever need or the money you picked has a tracker on it, there is no moral justification whatsoever to return it. TO SOMEWHAT I THINK I AGREED WITH YOU ON THIS. BUT THE WHITE SGOULD HAVE BEEN LINIENT A BIT IN THEIR JUDGEMENT.

My first gold necklace was one I picked up at Onu-Asata in the late eighties. I'd later sell this necklace to afford money to take my ex-boss's classy wife on a date and blow her mind when she came visiting Nigeria several years later.
This lady will eventually connect me to the people who transformed and made me fortunate in this life.

So please, where would I have been today if I had not picked up that gold necklace at Onu-Asata?
Where would I have been if I had let morals stop me from leaving a legacy in that married woman's kpekus?

Would there have been a triumphant entry into Jerusalem if Jesus had not picked and ridden a colt that was not his?

I hope this story serves as a lesson for those who pray to God to order their steps and would still walk past their blessings because they don't want to offend God.

The moment we realize that God's ways are not our ways and we can never fathom them, that is when we'd realize that nothing should separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus.

No matter how much money you pick up today, it will still finish one day, so why mortgage your forever because of the satisfaction of today?

But before you answer that stupid question, remember that your forever is threatened if you can not satisfy your today by any means necessary.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by lomprico(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

is entering a country illegal right?

the guy na real gbeff
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Amadi84: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Village people....
Cash that dropped into your palms and you went playing good boy.
Enjoy your village for now.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by pacespot(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
His act was commendable but he is still an illegal immigrant, neither should the Spanish authority be criticized for what they have done. I've learned in this life that doing only the right things is not enough to make you a man, if you know the right thing you are about to do can be used to implicate you, it is better to retrace your steps than sorry, at that point, going ruthless is a better option. Who knows if that money that he returned was his saving grace that he missed, if the owner of the money is richer than him, so what is wrong in stealing from the rich to pay the poor. After all, nothing is fair in today's world politics and government.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Ayomi90: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Thank you from who? The police inspector or the government that deported him?

Yeah his home country will reward him and make him minister of happiness.
Why are u pissed with my comment, is it a must to say thank you or are u blaming Italy for deporting him? Italy isn't a lawless country like Nigeria.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Regex: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2021
virginchaser:

I entered a pool full with many white guys. Guess what, all of them came out from the pool.

Hope you enjoyed your swimming?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by samtol4(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Must he pick the money? Why not go your way?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Ayomi90:

Why are u pissed with my comment, is it a must to say thank you or are u blaming Italy for deporting him? Italy isn't a lawless country like Nigeria.

So Ure saying France is a lawless country?

Italy is a lawless, lazy and mafia country.

I’m not upset with ur post bro just making some honest conversation. grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:

This is not even remotely equivalent. That guy in France did something that very few humans would do. He risked his life for a complete stranger's, not knowing whether he would live or die, not to speak of getting a reward.

This guy, good though his action was, didn't do anything similarly extraordinary. It's only because we're Nigerians that we think finding and returning money is an act worthy of canonisation.

Over here in Europe, it's par for the course.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by yinkeys(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2021
alpharoyalty:
The law is the law
There are people on earth above laws, just depends on your social & political class.
Laws are adjustable, just depends on the concerned individual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS / Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.