Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) (618 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by Religiongist00: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
A woman has come out to narrates his encounter with late Prophet TB Joshua and late Bishop Benson Idiahosa in hell .

According to her narration, she went to hell and there she saw TB Joshua and Benson Idiahosa there under serious torment due to several reasons she mentioned in her narration about her encounter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faAsnEqzsLg

Re: I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by zico530(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Only God knows who will be in hell
Re: I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by 7victor(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Although this woman's vision may be true.

But there's something I have observed about human beings: The tendency to see and say what others are seeing or saying, even if it is not true.

When once the first person came out and said he saw Idahosa in hell, others have been coming out to say the same.

So I'm not surprised.

A girl first said she saw T Joshua in hell, now this woman is saying it and soon everybody would be seeing him in hell.

It's a tendency in people that human psychologists are trying to understand.

We see what others see even if it is not real.

That is why it's not good to allow a woman to accuse you falsely of rape because if they start investigations and ask victims to come out and testify, so many people would come out with claims you raped them whether it is true or not.

It is the reason why if someone is passing and he/she sees someone being beaten,he/she would want to join because we always follow the crowd without reasoning.

Just watch out,soon so many people will have visions of TB Joshua in hell.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Personally I am not in a seat to say who is in Hell or who is not.

But what I Know is that Heaven and Hell are So Real! And people are in them.
It does not Matter whether you choose to Believe or you choose not to. The Moment you shut your eyes in Death, you will Believe.

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by Nbotee(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Mtcheww
Re: I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by mohims(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
7victor:
Although this woman's vision may be true.

But there's something I have observed about human beings: The tendency to see and say what others are seeing or saying, even if it is not true.

When once the first person came out and said he saw Idahosa in hell, others have been coming out to say the same.

So I'm not surprised.

A girl first said she saw T Joshua in hell, now this woman is saying it and soon everybody would be seeing him in hell.

It's a tendency in people that human psychologists are trying to understand.

We see what others see even if it is not real.

That is why it's not good to allow a woman to accuse you falsely of rape because if they start investigations and ask victims to come out and testify, so many people would come out with claims you raped them whether it is true or not.

It is the reason why if someone is passing and he/she sees someone being beaten,he/she would want to join because we always follow the crowd without reasoning.

Just watch out,soon so many people will have visions of TB Joshua in hell.

Lol
Re: I Saw TB Joshua And Benson Idiahosa Crying In Hell (video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Many people will insult her and call her names because of her statement and because of the names she mentioned, but it's still you people who believe that a little child, as little as 6 Years of age would end up in hell for telling a little lie.
You have to be mentally disturbed if you think it's "justice" for a little child to be burnt forever for something as little as telling a lie. If a child was killed in Nigeria for stealing meat in the pot, you people will frown at it. But since it's your religion, you feel it's perfectly okay and justified.
The concept of hell is unreal and absurd.

(1) (Reply)

It's My Papa's Birthday / Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not / Spare Parts In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.