Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80078 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ray07:
let leave his story aside. Would you also tag the Warren's story, investigation fake too?

Life is a Mystery man, It just might be true.

I would love to visit the warrens occult museum one day and see things for myself.
Never heard of the man tho..I am gonna check em out..
Life is a mystery but we shouldn't be quick to believe what we hear...
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by truthCoder: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Comot. You and OP are one and the same.

You are dumb then. If sarcasm needs to be explained to you

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
truthCoder:

You are dumb then. If sarcasm needs to be explained to you

Ok grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Adrian98(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

His profile says it all set the guy na better troll..me don tire oo..how will a sensible person believe this thing..
E be like say this people no just go school at all..
You know you are very funny. Whether it is real or not. Different people have their opinions and beliefs I don’t see why this post should be your problem. I noticed you commenting in the morning. I got to my office I checked again you still dey comment. I’m back home now you are still commenting. Are you that free or what ? Let it go. Just view, it’s not everything you comment on. You make yourself very silly in the eyes of people

15 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by PROPEACE: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Anybody can move a corpse?
It is his uncle's corpse. He and the family can do that.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
PROPEACE:

It is his uncle's corpse. He and the family can do that.

How will they gain to the corpse without the attendants knowing
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by pepetua(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:
There is something wrong somewhere.I can remember the day we went to mortuary to take father's corpse to bury him,on getting to the road that lead to our ancestral home,the car stop and refuse to start again.Why?

My father refuse to enter his hometown because his mother was still alive,and he was angry that he died before his time(his brother killed him).

We try repair ambulance,yet my father no grree make the ambulance start,we have to use rope and tied the ambulance to another car to drag it to his house.

Bros you are correct in your experience just like mine when my dad died in 2013, according to history by his mother(my grandma) she told us that she took my dad when he was less than a months old and ran back to her family due to the mysterious death of my dad father immediately she gave birth to my dad so that they will not kill my dad the same way they kill her husband and since then my father never step foot to that compound and place again as he was given a portion at his stepfathers place who happens to remarried his mother, but to our greatest surprise,the day we were bringing back his corps back from mortuary as we must pass through that his place of birth to our home,on reaching that place the ambulance stop abruptly and we tried all we could to ignite the ambulance to no avail,remember we are on a motorcade which all parked waiting for the ambulance until the youth from our community came up with an idea of bringing out the coffin from the ambulance and four people carried it on their shoulders because it remained about a kilometer to our home that the ambulance engine starts which drives empty following the four men at the back with sirens which amazed every one, so as a Christian is don't know how to explain all these. Something dey which we don't know.

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Weird ass story
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by legba1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Back then in 2014, there's this very gud AC repair guy..he is exceptionally gud that we all queue to have him attend to our car AC problem. The died suddenly like that...he was in his 30s. He was buried in his house,I attended his funeral cos he lives close to my place in ganaja village.

At his burial,youth in the area were so pained so they dropped a touch light and a matchet in his grave and gave him seven days ultimatum to deal with his killers. They also ensured all red sand dug from his grave were packed back and the grave cemented.

Guys, within seven days, 3 guys died of matchet cuts in their sleep, always over night. All of them are his professional mates. I am Yoruba,but things that happens in kogi especially with the igala tribe is mind boggling. Note that you don't have to belief this story because it's not compulsory. Also note that, whether you belief or not doesn't change the fact it happened.

12 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ray07(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

they passed away. The conjuring movie 1-3, Anabel, Amityville horror movie was made base on their investigation.

They were demonologist

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tianshie(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
drnoel:

Nigerians and ghost stories are like 5&6, whether true or false. One can't know but believe nothing till U see yourself. Especially disbelief what U see on the pages of NL except the dailies.
After all those written above, I can only say that I have heard of such but never seen. While in school, I was reading in the mutuary of the school with few friends. What we saw there can't be explained in pages of NL.

Tell us what you experienced. We are interested.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Adrian98:

You know you are very funny. Whether it is real or not. Different people have their opinions and beliefs I don’t see why this post should be your problem. I noticed you commenting in the morning. I got to my office I checked again you still dey comment. I’m back home now you are still commenting. Are you that free or what ? Let it go. Just view, it’s not everything you comment on. You make yourself very silly in the eyes of people
Thanks for your comment man..I really appreciate it..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

grin ;Dbut na savior e b na
Savior from what? ignorance? undecided
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ray07:
they passed away. The conjuring movie 1-3, Anabel, Amityville horror movie was made base on their investigation.

They were demonologist
Ooh I see.. thanks man..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Kindly go to the "crime session"cos that's where you should be displaying your lack of intelligence..

I doubt you even know what intelligence is.

You claim to be intelligent, and you can't even differentiate between facts and fictions.

Being Naive doesn't make you woke.

I doubt you even know the dimension you are in.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?
Tales by moonlight. The mortuary no get CCTV?
See yarns.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I doubt you even know what intelligence is.

You claim to be intelligent, and you can't even differentiate between facts and fictions.

Being Naive doesn't make you woke.

I doubt you even know the dimension you are in.
And how is that story true?pls man I've had enough of your nuisance today..if you guys can't be reasonable kindly stay off my mention. ..undecided
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Nobody want their love one's to be video to be video nake

And if he's videod naked isn't there a way to blur it?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by megareal: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op, if you are reading this, then ask the mortuary attendant that he should intervene, unless he doesn't have spiritual eyes.

I lost a relative in the middle part of this year. Na so the man no gree sleep for mortuary, disturbing upandan, mortuary attendant warn am tire and sent several messages that he was disturbing.

Las las, he called the family to come carry him or they give him permission to do some things on the dead man. Family agreed and some spiritually knowledgeable persons went to the mortuary, some things were done on his body. He is now resting peacefully there. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ray07(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ooh I see.. thanks man..
you welcome.
When it comes to ghost and death matter, Africans no even reach where Mexico and native Americans dey for such things.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by themanderon: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is this a joke or what? I guess OP is serious, never heard of such a scenario prior to this moment.

I have. Truth is he must have involved himself into some form of highly demonic activity or group while he was alive. And now even In death the demons still own him till he is buried and goes to dust. It's a normal tale amongst morticians and morgue attendants. He must have been a very bad person while alive. Remember the the devil came to claim the body of moses after he died and the angel of God rebuked him. In the same way your uncles body belongs to a devil. These things are very much real in this very deep and mysterious world we live in.

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:

If you were on Earth when Jesus was here in the flesh, you would have hated him for saying "WHATEVER you bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven". How is this foolishness? Or, are you so immature that whatever doesn't fit into your narrow world view must be foolishness? Yet, you lack the maturity to stay away from the foolishness. Must you comment on this foolishness? Yeye de smile grin
First of all, when Jesus Christ said , "whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven", He was not referring to this foolishness or the foolishness of the interpretation many of have conveniently and ignorantly given His teachings. undecided

Try to reason it out. Here is a simple question for yo help you. Are there demons and devils in Heaven to begin with that your "binding" them on earth will cause change of any kind in Heaven? undecided

Binding and loosing instead has to do with contracts, agreements, laws.... not the voodoo many of you who pretend yourselves believers practice as if in God's name.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ray07:
you welcome.
When it comes to ghost and death matter, Africans no even reach where Mexico and native Americans dey for such things.
Can you shed more light on that pls?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ray07:

They were demonologist

You do know that Hollywood writers label movies as based on a true story for effect right ?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by egunna(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Come to kogi state. Drop at ganaja juction at lokoja.. And i will pick you up.. Thank you
which mortuary did u take him?ankuri or where?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And how is that story true?pls man I've had enough of your nuisance today..if you guys can't be reasonable kindly stay off my mention. ..undecided

Even if he lied, it doesn't mean it can't happen.

Because from your assertion, you were implying its not possible.

See ya.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by kalemy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
janvier27:
I would have been the last person on earth to believe this kind of story. Even now i still somehow dismiss such things and ask plenty questions. But let me shock you the more. I have physically seen something very strange happening repeatedly where there was a corpse. We were only two in there with the corpse and we saw it all. I might share the story here some day. There is something mysterious about death.
Oga share the story, we want to hear it.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by nerdjared: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ode Na now you know say the life is mysterious. Trolling from page 1 to 14 are you not tired

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ray07(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

You do know that Hollywood writers label movies as based on a true story for effect right ?

those movies I mentioned, I know say James wan add salt and maggie but it true life story.

Not disputing your claim though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Kaybee7000(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Come to kogi state. Drop at ganaja juction at lokoja.. And i will pick you up.. Thank you

Pls I stay at adankolo and I want to verify this ,zero 8 zero,549,two two,seven seven ,2.Give m call
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ray07(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Can you shed more light on that pls?
Google is always there for you friend.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ray07:
Google is always there for you friend.
Thanks man..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.