Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (81755 Views)

What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) / Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
nerdjared:

Ode Na now you know say the life is mysterious. Trolling from page 1 to 14 are you not tired
We were talking about something reasonable not your regular bullshit..
If you ain't reasonable enough imma help you out man..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Even if he lied, it doesn't mean it can't happen.

Because from your assertion, you were implying its not possible.

See ya.
It can't happen man and it doesn't exist..so what's your point?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by pikechukwu6(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
If there is tree within his compound, hope you are following. Tie him on it till you guys are ready or bury him. cool cool cool
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tutudesz: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

And if he's videod naked isn't there a way to blur it?
Even America doesn't allow it
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by kalemy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
caprini1:
Normal people dont do Mortician jobs in Africa,a lot of deep mysterious things happen here.If not for Christianity,that eased out most things gradually ,do you know there is a place in Delta state ,most people go for solutions, and a mirror will show like a movie how someone was poisoned,killed or charmed? .
Where is this place located in delta state?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Godbless3(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Spiritual matters must be settle by a spiritualist man. Your uncle was a spiritualist and have done shit with his spirits.
Before he is burried, look for a good spiritualist that can summon his spirit, and his heart and brian must either be remove and him burried separately or otherwise his spirit will come back to finish his unfinish business with your whole family/community.

Give what belong to ceaser to ceaser.

Deal with his occultic spirit spiritually or otherwise crying go follow.
Meanwhile the mutuary owner/attendant no strong enough otherwise him 4 behave.
Himself suppose run back to another spiritual to deal with ur hardcore uncle that can't even save himself.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Even America doesn't allow it

Pretty sure they do
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tutudesz: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Pretty sure they do
No! In UK it written, Camera not allowed beyond here. If you want to view the body of your love one, they will bring it to a special room.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It can't happen man and it doesn't exist..so what's your point?

I don't have any problem with what you choose to believe. Some girls are like that.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I don't have any problem with what you choose to believe. Some girls are like that.
Sure man enjoy yourself..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

No! In UK it written, Camera not allowed beyond here. If you want to view the body of your love one, they will bring it to a special room.

Well, were talking about Nigeria a country where anything goes.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by aoshea18: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Why do you dismiss other religions and only follow yours?

Why mention me on this incredibly divisive question which has absolutely no correlation to the topic we’re discussing?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tutudesz: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Well, were talking Nigeria a country where anything goes.
Nigeria shocked you can bring cameras with the right price
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Lamasta(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
pikechukwu6:
If there is tree within his compound, hope you are following. Tie him on it till you guys are ready or bury him. cool cool coolr

Tie a dead body

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Gate050: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What is your location please... Atleast you can come see it yourself...

Don't worry about your T-fare, i will handle that...

I hate doubting soul
Place a camera there then come here the following day to show us if really your telling the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 10mobile: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
zedegit:

Please I will like to contract you for this. You seem to know it well. How can I reach you?
I'm not joking please. But, if you too are not joking, let me know so that I can drop my contact. Nothing ever stands when the NAAM (Name Above All NAMES) is mentioned with absolute faith (Philippians 2:5ff).
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by TheKingsmannn: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What about the tfare?
coward you don run.
I been feel say you gather mind

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ssoil(f): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Things are happening shocked
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

This is the problem. wink
I'd rather hear, not see biko embarassed
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by keandre: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Christabelluv1:
Such things happens
I remember last month that my mom went to see my grandmothers corpse at the mortuary she was told to bring what her mother likes eating while alive. I was like does the dead feed, still wondering

Hahahaha... Nawa o,the mortician was just hungry. I know u guys brought it even in full quantity.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
NarcissistKing:

That is not a FACT!

It is a FACT when you see it yourself or a proven evidence. The world is a better world now because of FACT!
Please take the address of the mortuary and go there to verify for the team. I believe the OP posted somewhere on this thread
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021

Where are you based?
Maybe I can come over..swears I don't mind

I have been hearing of stuff like this...the day my family and I went to see corpse of my dad in the mortuary, I was a bit surprise when the mortuary attendant knock on the door before opening. I was like woooaaaw

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by micxwell(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?
Na the bolded part weak me pass grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Obakovicho: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
We can't say how things happens. If u go to the mortuary by Thursday you will perceive rice and stew. It is said that the dead who are ping on friday are celebrating their sendoff
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Misterdhee1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
bluefilm:

Story for the gods.

How come every one has read a ghost story but no one has actually seen a ghost?

Is that enough basis to rule out the account of those who reported to have? The world is mysterious; stop seeing things from your narrow prism.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Chiden(f): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
I've heard this before, When I was in Aba. A Mortuary attendant told my mum how one particular man would leave the Mortuary to go drink soft drinks on credit..

He'd tell the shop owner he works at the Mortuary and that he'd come pay later.. They'd always come to ask of the said person at the Mortuary..

I can't remember how those accrued bills were settled tho.. but things they happen Sha..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Franking: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lai Mohammed will be green with envy. Linus!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Dreytonisback(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Chain him while saying, "I bind your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Be and let others be". Make sure to say the full name of Jesus Christ as I said it. Come back and report to us what happened after that.

Another confused religious being
Who wrote the bible ?
No long story just direct answer pls

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Cuteimma1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cut off his head This is unbelievable

Ruggman:

Don't always think that what you don't know doesn't exist, things are happening this world is full of mysteries which only God can explain.

A similar thing happened in my home town in recent years, the man even grew bears in the mortuary his disturbance was so much that they had to cutoff his head.

Everyone must turn to God through Jesus Christ before it is too late

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Caseless: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:
There is something wrong somewhere.I can remember the day we went to mortuary to take father's corpse to bury him,on getting to the road that lead to our ancestral home,the car stop and refuse to start again.Why?

My father refuse to enter his hometown because his mother was still alive,and he was angry that he died before his time(his brother killed him).

We try repair ambulance,yet my father no grree make the ambulance start,we have to use rope and tied the ambulance to another car to drag it to his house.

Spiritual things dey this life.When my dad was on his sick bed he warned us not to put him in mortuary if he dies,but after he died,we have to put in mortuary against his wish,so that we can plan for his burial proper.

Two days to his death he came to me in my sleep to tell me about his death.Though he was not saying it direct in my dream,instead he was discussing with me and he made use of many parables and situation.

It was after his death two days later,I remembered my dream.

May his soul rest in peace.

Op your uncle join any fraternal order before his death?
you guys disrespected your dad by not honoring his only last wish by putting his corpse in mortuary. Too bad...

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by jcross19: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is this a joke or what? I guess OP is serious, never heard of such a scenario prior to this moment.
I laugh at people who thought everything end after death! No!!! The world herself is mystery of her own.. The world is deeper than sea and more advance than technology...

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Caseless: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Stemkay:
Make I no comment o, it's dangerous to comment here, make he no come start beating person as well.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.