Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80102 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Obascoetubi: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yes ...

If you want to exprience, come to the coronation of our new king...
king from what part of kogi? abocho abi?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by alphaNomega: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
A moment of silence to all the posters who think this is a real thing

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by richmanrichard: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That guy wey you dey believe na troll check em profile..
In the main time at least as an adult that you are instead of you to be more reasonable you choose to follow the crowd..
i ve witnessed this b4. no be joke.Ofcos d op is in the same whatsapp group with vulture griller, helinues d blind dwarf, lovenorth d sabon gari LovePeddler. butth that does not mean that d spirit of bubu can't flee frm dem 4rm time to time

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by membranus: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Stemkay:
Make I no comment o, it's dangerous to comment here, make he no come start beating person as well.

You don comment already.

Read Psalm through tonight to escape beating.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tritt(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wetin be the meaning of experience nairalanders?? So you mean say person dey this platform with the knowledge of the dead beating up the dead Nigeria matter really get as e be. But you can direct it to them zombies, they might have a clue. If you know you know.

Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by snoopz: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't even know what to say, dead body dey fight for room again grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Lightorder: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
There is power in the cloud , there is power on land ; there is power under the water but the POWER of JESUS is greater than all. For our low budget free thinkers ( I don’t believe all these - crew ) , I have always said it that you guys are the most powerless and most vulnerable on earth. Hope you guys are reading it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by rickydechamp: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Please what is the cause of this..

Is the sprit still inside him?
Because we were told that after death is jugdement.

Nope, spirits still roam till their corpsed is buried before they can go to the other realm & face their creator for judgement while some don't, they still roam the earth till the end of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
richmanrichard:
i ve witnessed this b4. no be joke
And tell me what did you witness?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by descarado: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Christabelluv1:
Such things happens
I remember last month that my mom went to see my grandmothers corpse at the mortuary she was told to bring what her mother likes eating while alive. I was like does the dead feed, still wondering
Your mum just donated free gifts to the attendants grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by mrksquare: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's either you are lying or you are kindly exageratting or it didn't even happen cos this might be a framed story..

He is not exaggerating. I did a diploma in computer some 18 years ago at the defunct Braithwaite Memorial Hospital in Port Harcourt, present day Rivers State University Teaching Hospital. My mum was working then at BMH as a nurse. So where the Computer Training center was, was directly close to the mortuary. You could even see heads of dead people stacked on the wall through the window of the mortuary. So then it was common to hear such tales from the Mortuary attendant that always came to type and photocopy documents. And the mouths of mortuary attendant were always reeking of alcohol. So inquired from one of the attendant who confided in me that the reason they are always tipsy is so they could withstand what they see insidethe mortuary. He even opined how some corpses at night, do take a stroll outside the precint of the hospital. And that some are very troublesome and dominant and wouldn't want other corpse in sight.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Elidrisy20: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Like serious
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
aoshea18:

Well said brother. It never ceases to amaze how individuals who have seen and experienced absolutely nothing in life are quick to dismiss the experiences of others.

Why do you dismiss other religions and only follow yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
mrksquare:

He is not exaggerating. I did a diploma in computer some 18 years ago at the defunct Braithwaite Memorial Hospital in Port Harcourt, present day Rivers State University Teaching Hospital. My mum was working then at BMH as a nurse. So where the Computer Training center was, was directly close to the mortuary. You could even see heads of dead people stacked on the wall through the window of the mortuary. So then it was common to hear such tales from the Mortuary attendant that always came to type and photocopy documents. And the mouths of mortuary attendant were always reeking of alcohol. So inquired from one of the attendant who confided in me that the reason they are always tipsy is so they could withstand what they see insidethe mortuary. He even opined how some corpses at night, do take a stroll outside the precint of the hospital. And that some are very troublesome and dominant and wouldn't want other corpse in sight.
Did you ever witness it?
And why is this story of corpse moving around only heard in Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by descarado: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Does this happen in western mortuaries or should I just keep quiet?
.only in Nigeria.

You are going too far.
Wonder why medical students and their teachers haven't witnessed any of this in our universities cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by mrksquare: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Did you ever witness it?

I will implore you to to Facebook and search for a group called "Life". There you will get a first hand account about such things.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by twosquare(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abeg, come gist us...Something to cheer the mind in this Buhari economy
Jman06:
All these doubting Thomases haven't seen anything. There's spiritual realm people!!!! I have been there!

If I tell y'all that I have experienced leaving my body on many occasions, you'll say it's OBE. Even scientists aren't sure of their stands on the many debates about the so called OBE. They're just hypothesizing.

This story might be true, it might also be just the op trolling. Doesn't stop the fact that the spiritual realm is a reality.

Shalom
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
mrksquare:

I will implore you to to Facebook and search for a group called "Life". There you will get a first hand account about such things.

I rest my case.
Hand account doesn't make it real Man..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
GerogeI:
Put a Camera in the Mortuary to record what's happening.

Think like a scientist. There is always an explanation Maybe one of your relatives wants to fast track the burial, and decided to spoke you all into it.
word
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by redcliff: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Wonders they happen, never heard of this before

its a demon using his body to be mean..there are alot of them some just cause these kind of trouble because that us where their power reach. they cant do more.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Coldie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why can’t they set up a cctv camera there so we can see what actually happened than this superstitious speculation
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lightorder:
There is power in cloud , there is power on land ; there is power under the water but the POWER of JESUS is greater than all. For our low budget free thinkers ( I don’t believe all these - crew ) , I have always said it that you guys are the most powerless and most vulnerable on earth. Hope you guys are reading it

Lol. Yet it's mainly Christians that complain about being possessed, spiritual attack, witches and demons etc

while free thinkers are busy living their life.

Why is it mainly Christians that complain about demonic possession?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by descarado: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Did you ever witness it?
.not all parts of Africa.

If you watch some period dramas( historical) of Asian countries, you will see stuffs like this. But they are very quick to label them fantasy dramas.
Cos govt can call u out for explanation and proof that it happened.

We are in the stage where science and tech are clashing with religion and culture.
From the look of things, science is winning here as people are questioning some beliefs and traditions of man.last 5 yrs, more people would have believed this.
We are progressing.

I even heard that some will die, go and start living I another country. If u see and recognise them, they will disappear cheesy cheesy
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by xangerar: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
I have a kinsman who operated in that dimension. General Hospital Onitsha mortuary had to bring his corpse outside the compound to avoid turning other corpses upside down.

He was deep into mystical practices whilst alive to the point my community banished him for five years. He died a few months before his five years was due and this happened.

I also know a traditional ruler who had to be exhumed from the grave and reburied with some rituals to "tie his soul" or whatever, because since he was buried in that compound, peace eluded his family members who lived there and there were no more night sleep again.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Come to kogi state. Drop at ganaja juction at lokoja.. And i will pick you up.. Thank you
OP, which part for Lokoja??
I dey for Lokongoma, close to Muslim Community.
I go like see things for myself.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
rickydechamp:

Nope, spirits still roam till their corpsed is buried before they can go to the other realm & face their creator for judgement while some don't, they still roam the earth till the end of time.

Where is that written?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ishilove:

I've heard about these incidents o. It's real

This is the problem. wink

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MightySparrow: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?

Cremation.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
descarado:
.not all parts of Africa.

If you watch some period dramas( historical) of Asian countries, you will see stuffs like this. But they are very quick to label them fantasy dramas.
Cos govt can call u out for explanation and proof that it happened.

We are in the stage where science and tech are clashing with religion and culture.
From the look of things, science is winning here as people are questioning some beliefs and traditions of man.last 5 yrs, more people would have believed this.
We are progressing.

I even heard that some will die, go and start living I another country. If u see and recognise them, they will disappear cheesy cheesy
What do you mean by "fantasy drama"
Most of those stuffs you see are pranks man..
Religion ain't clashing with science it's just that most people are too quick to believe rather than do deep research..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Where is that written?
Pls help me ask those ignorant folks who keep coming up with an obsolete theory..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheOldGods:
the car you were in had engine problems, if. Not, why didn't he also stop the other car from towing the other car to the same village/Compound he didn't want to enter

Superstitions
Fantasyland

He didn't also come to you in anydream, just as you dream and your friend who is alive appears in your dream and has a conversation with you, yet he is alive, and doesn't even know he was in your dream. Same way your brain manufacturs images in your head while you sleep

Only in Africa will a car carying a corpse will spoil and they will tag it the dead is angry. Go abroad, corpses with cars spoil, they have lots of mortuary, why hasn't the white reported dead bodies destroying other dead bodies..
Lol

for this one..I have seen a hearse carrying a dead body breakdown closed to a mechanic. The hearse started after the hearse driver poured some hot drink on the car accompanied with some incantations.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MrColdsweat: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
shantti:

Imagine after planting the hidden camera and going home, you open your house door and find the camera on top of your table, then your door come suddenly close and lock with force, then person come come out of your wall with big koboko come dey ask u why u want to dey spy on am
Just imagine grin grin

Your imagination is wild.
You should write a novel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.