Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband (2434 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Opzyguitar(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2023
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, a glimmer of sweet love entered my life, forever changing its course. Let me take you back to the beginning of this beautiful journey.

During my time serving in Ibadan as part of the NYSC program, I found myself in a committed relationship with another person. Little did I know that fate had something else in store for me. It all started when I returned home for a brief visit.

One day, I received a phone call from a guy asking if I was at home. Confirming my presence, I inquired if he knew where I lived, but he didn’t provide a response. Minutes later, he called again, informing me that he was waiting outside the gate. Curiosity piqued, I went out to meet him, assuming he wanted to buy a bracelet (I couldn’t help but be inquisitive).

To my surprise, his first words were, “I like you.” Taken aback, I dismissed his advances due to my existing relationship. However, this guy refused to be deterred and continued to pursue me relentlessly.

As luck would have it, plans to return to Ibadan were disrupted by the onset of the lockdown measures due to the pandemic. With no choice but to stay home, I found myself crossing paths with this persistent suitor every day. Although I reiterated that I had a boyfriend, he confidently declared, “You guys will break up, don’t worry.” Little did I know how prophetic his words would turn out to be.

He started giving me rides, often taking me to his store. Over time, I began …

See the full details here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyle/relationships/he-waited-until-i-broke-up-with-my-boyfriend-lady-narrates-how-she-met-her-husband/

1 Like

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by theophorus(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2023
Put the full gist for here joor.

But wait ooo, you mean say because the guy begin give you ride and take you to his store, you come tell your formal guy say you no do again abi?

You turn am to prophet abi? Abeg wetin him don prophesy give you again?

6 Likes

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by donbachi(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2023
Every marriage has it own story.a heart must be broken to win another heart.

3 Likes

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by kilimanjaro(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2023
Free rides
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by COLOURCUT: 9:04am On May 15, 2023
There are two sides in a coin, one has it own peculiarity.

A weighbridge company (Bissyweigh Nig.Ltd.)
is putting up its Land Rover LR3 V8 SE (2006) for sale.
price is affordable.
call: 08033053894

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by KingMack(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2023
all those kind guys wey dey wait make girl break up with their boyfriend's...ah swear fear dem😏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by chuksville(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Tell us the truth, you liked this your current guy the very first time he confessed that he likes you. Just that you were in a relationship and wanted that one to end as soon as possible.
My dear enjoy as you have gotten what you wanted.

Anyways, it pays to go for what you want instead of trying to MANAGE what you don't fancy at all!
Congratulations to you both!

1 Like

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by PerfectStranger(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2023
Tell that your new prophet to drop 2 sure odds for boys. We go run heavy stake.

Madam free rider! grin

2 Likes

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Walamide: 10:01am On May 15, 2023
Man knew what he wanted... It's worth the wait for him. Beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Harddiskng(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2023
I have heard that “Any woman that leaves a guy for you, would still leave you for another guy”.

No be me talk am oo

Collecting free rides from a stranger while you were in a relationship lol. You expect us to be surprised you left the relationship for the guy giving you free ride abi.

Women of nowadays no go wound person grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2023
Funny
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by oz4real83(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2023
He is lucky he didn't have to wait for over 50years until he became an old man like that mugu in the spanish film titled "love in the time of cholera"grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by oz4real83(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2023
Harddiskng:
I have heard that “Any woman that leaves a guy for you, would still leave you for another guy”.

No be me talk am oo

Collecting free rides from a stranger while you were in a relationship lol. You expect us to be surprised you left the relationship for the guy giving you free ride abi.

Women of nowadays no go wound person grin
most women have an unusual kind of attraction for cars to the extent that they can easily fall in love with car owners irrespective of the car owner's personality, her former boyfriend can still win her back if he buys a car better than the one the girlfriend snatcher has cheesy grin
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2023
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you undecided

oz4real83:
most women have an unusual kind of attraction for cars to the extent that they can easily fall in love with car owners irrespective of the car owner's personality, her former boyfriend can still win her back if he buys a car better than the one the girlfriend snatcher has cheesy grin
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Obakoolex(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2023
The girl simply went for the highest bidder 🤣

I pity the former bf, he should hussle more tho
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Jayrockk: 5:48am On May 16, 2023
That your old boyfriend fit come hammer for life now grin grin
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by Caramia2020(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2023
Na so una de always talk, na double dating things.
Re: He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband by deanoffaculty: 9:14am On May 16, 2023
theophorus:
Put the full gist for here joor.

But wait ooo, you mean say because the guy begin give you ride and take you to his store, you come tell your formal guy say you no do again abi?

You turn am to prophet abi? Abeg wetin him don prophesy give you again?
Don't mind them. Conspiracy theory at work. How will a guy waited for you to break up with your ex before dating you? .....you na queen of England?
The Tori no complete.

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Girl / Have I Treated Him Unfairly / Modern Day Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.