Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Experience With A Wrong Partner - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (52754 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Wrong Partner By Adesoji Omosebi (a Must W / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
It seems both of you tried to use juju to affect others finances and to boost yours while these things are material they are dangerous to the spiritual because one day na child of God you go jam Da Kpada!

Love can’t last if your not satisfied with the little you have while striving for what you can make out of life

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ipobarecriminals: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Leave her.Shiloh,RCCG /other camp go soon open
CsRockefeller:
Hmmmmm. Bad guys seems to be winning.

We good guys get nothing, even when we put our all for the other party. I know many ladies who were feeling fly in school but are today very single and searching, one was telling me over the weekend that she hopes to find love this December, she's tired.

It's well. Let's all carry our cross. I'm carrying mine without wining about it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by winner37(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
When you were enjoying with the guy did you posted it here that you have a yahoo boyfriend who cares for you ?
You don't even thank God the guy didn't used you for rituals you are here lamenting with blood of a ritualist in you..
What kind of love will propel you to follow s man who is not your husband to juju and be eating with devil ?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Jidegaf(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are still calling him to come and spend the blood money on you and your son.
Listen to yourself "after all i have done for him",you have done a good thing, justifying assisting a fraudster.

However please check my signature for any form of rent ,lease and purchase of property in Surulere lagos.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by cr7lomo: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.

Any person that does juju deserves any bad thing that happens to them
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by marsup: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
You went to a JuJu house, to help your boyfriend cash out big time? You spent all your money, got pregnant and he still dumped your cheap black JuJu ass........ If I may ask, why are you interested in him taking responsibility, when you know the source of the money he is throwing around?
Just take care of the boy with the little you have.

That is if the story is true.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Johel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.

This is super story...lol

U just saw a guy because he dresses like a yahoo boy then u tripped...mumu...Sapa go finish 2 of Una,I bet with my two balls that reasonable men have approached you but u just ate their money and left...Na yahoo boy u dey fall for,werey...e don use your pant...u go born the pikin,the boy go deny you flat...Jokes on you...Una go see better men wey dey try,but because of Una wayward lifestyle,Na yahoo boys and small boys wey dey sag Una go dey trip for...your bf so dumb,he believes more in juju than using his senses...birds of same feathers...Na Wetin fit you....Eku pregnancy. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Streetpriest1: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
You no know person u go stay overnight as if you don't know what will happen? Finally,
no be say person finish school be say en get sense. What a bad choice...

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by SAMAJ: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Remember you helped the boyfriend to get human part. This shows that you are also callous and inhuman. In fact you dont deserve to become a mothet. I can see that you are also criminally minded. A curse is already on you. You will never get out of this mess.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Ladiva: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're really jobless sha...what a pity

Are you the yahoo guy in question? Just curious
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Kachikey(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
i think you dont need his money knowing were it might be coming from(ritual money,yahoo plus) pls find way to take care of your baby and yourself, before you and your baby carry load wey no be una own.........

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by northbird: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
smiles I'm not jobless sir, if u can't contribute then stop quoting me pls, do u think I'll sit and form a story like this.. smiles

Fake story.
Years back, you were in Yankee, a man then. Now you turned to a female that was knocked up in a space of 5 years.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by okuta007: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sirqt5:
babymama wiv overused pusci, abeg free us tale by the moonlight . make una no sleep around, make una no sleep around u no dey hear word

n lie to the man say u no be baby mama ?

DO NOT MIND her - I lost all sympathy for her when she told me she connived with the yahoo yahoo boyfriend to induce magas with juju so they can pay - The day she made that move was the day the guy lost all respect for her in his heart, he knows that yahoo yahoo is bad and for her to invest her money in juju for her boyfriend to cause misery to others is the lowest any female with basic morals and common sense will do. And on Sunday morning na she dey first reach church grin - bloody hypocrite - She could not give him 150k to start pure water business but to make others lose their hard earned money to him abi? She should be rejoicing that he didnt use you for money ritual

I know she carefully ommited the part she asked the juju man for body parts- because that is why he charged her 100k - so whose body parts was she trying to buy to make her guy hammer ? the body parts of people we mourn over here on naialand who got missing abi? THUNDA FAYA HER HEAD - SHE NEVER SEE SUFFER - THAT PIKIN SHE BORN TOGEDA - NA SKULL MINERS GO LOCATE AM IN JISOS NAME undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Aksnoopy: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
piroux:

But this is not a bad guy story, the lady herself is an awful person.

Who dates a yahoo boy who has told you he has been sent to look for human parts? That's not red-light enough?!

Then she asks a friend for a herbalists contact to help his yahoo career... why does she have friends that know evil herbalists?

Why not leave at that point? Why stay with such a lazy, good for nothing individual?

She has low morals, low sense of self worth, zero emotional intelligence and is just as lazy, cunning and bad as he is.

Even worse, she went there and ate mixtures of things, who knows if she hasn't been used herself and now abandoned?

I have no sympathy for her and there's no lesson to learn here.

The only sensible female I have ever read her comment on here.
Kudos to you! You are a wife material and your husband/fiance is very lucky.

That's one hell of a rationale opinion up there devoid of emotion and gender bias.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Arsenate(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
tthe lady has deactivated her account na..make everybody rest
Yep, sensible folks ain't gonna dish out sympathies to someone who isn't exactly free of faults and has demonstrated the ability to make poor choices in life. I bet you the op's next date is still gonna be another guy with similar profile as her ex.
Btw, folks like you who cheer them on in their foolery aren't doing them any good in the long term.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Ruthymoon(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are not in you are blind,
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
I got there I was very weak , I was given Injections and drips after 4 hours I gave birth to a baby boy, my baby is okay..

After 4 hours I started bleeding heavily cry it was God that revive me, my mom called his parents they refused to render any help till date, my baby is 4years

I lost my life because I fell for the wrong guy, I lost my career, I lost everything..im trying to bounce back I don't even know where to start from..

Oh no this is very sad, I hope God puts you back on track and bless your baby... I feel really sorry when I see girls going after Yahoo boys...

You have learnt your lesson and I believe have since then grown up..

I want to assure you that so long that you are still alive and able, there's still hope and nothing can hinder you from getting to your destination. There can a delay but you'll eventually get there... Don't stop believing. Now is the time more than ever to bounce back and make him know what he has lost...

A good woman who spends on his boyfriend. Something rare in the part of the world...
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by larryking540: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You moved too fast, without getting to know who he is.

*You said you fell in love with him after two weeks of meeting. That's not even love but infatuation.

*You went to his house around the same time you claim to have falling in love with him. Somebody you just met. Unless you really know a guy, don't go to his house or at least don't go so soon.

*You didn't only go to his house but slept overnight that same night. What did you expect? He will obviously want sex, which is what happened.

Next time, take the time to get to know a guy first, then have a committed relationship in place, and most of all, don't sleep with him until marriage.

not everybody knows the stages of relationship as many where not even thought at home by parent's,be it male or female,.most parents even scare the hell out of their kids anything concerning relationship mostly the girls ,that's y most of them wait till that golden moment when they get to university or poly ,then fuvk around as they like , because of no orientation of fearful orientation
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Stevenbright(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Klass99:
I sincerely hope younger women and single ones, learn from her mistakes, like she intended.

I keep seeing juju man and lots of prayers, side by side...shocked. Do the two go hand in hand? Are prayers said at a juju man's shrine? Or were you saying your prayers in private to our Creator, while seeking the devil's help as well?

Learn ke! Majority of Nigerians today but young and old dots over the category of people OP boyfriend is.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Sofiora, why do you keep creating new accounts ...is it that you're that jobless ? undecided

Why do you People do this.. How does it hurt you if the account is new or old.. Not your mail.. y'all can't just mind your business'?
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by larryking540: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hanks0000:

Oh no this is very sad, I hope God puts you back on track and bless your baby... I feel really sorry when I see girls going after Yahoo boys...

You have learnt your lesson and I believe have since then grown up..

I want to assure you that so long that you are still alive and able, there's still hope and nothing can hinder you from getting to your destination. There can a delay but you'll eventually get there... Don't stop believing. Now is the time more than ever to bounce back and make him know what he has lost...

A good woman who spends on his boyfriend. Something rare in the part of the world...
some guys are just one of a yeye boyfriend
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by samzyjay(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Experience is the great teacher....I believe some people will be advising you then ....but love is blind,......well thank God for your life ....move on.....no pain no gain
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
lol, maybe she don see better man or u did something to her,who knows.

Better man ? Well she should have just said it
And I asked what I did She couldn't reply .. I guess she had no excuse ..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
okuta007:

DO NOT MIND her - I lost all sympathy for her when she told me she connived with the yahoo yahoo boyfriend to induce magas with juju so they can pay - The day she made that move was the day the guy lost all respect for her in his heart, he knows that yahoo yahoo is bad and for her to invest her money in juju for her boyfriend to cause misery to others is the lowest any female with basic morals and common sense will do. And on Sunday morning na she dey first reach church grin - bloody hypocrite - She could not give him 150k to start pure water business but to make others lose their hard earned money to him abi? She should be rejoicing that he didnt use you for money ritual

I know she carefully ommited the part she asked the juju man for body parts- because that is why he charged her 100k - so whose body parts was she trying to buy to make her guy hammer ? the body parts of people we mourn over here on naialand who got missing abi? THUNDA FAYA HER HEAD - SHE NEVER SEE SUFFER - THAT PIKIN SHE BORN TOGEDA - NA SKULL MINERS GO LOCATE AM IN JISOS NAME undecided
try to use your brain when typing..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Owolabi97(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olosho we are outside

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by luizpippo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
tradepunter:
When working class guy with roof over his head making use of public transport approach these girls, they look down on you like you wasting your life..

Na benz boys them like... Prefer to live in fantasy than in reality.... No questions whatsoever, intellectual conversation na sin to them....

Trying to encourage while finding avenue to sponsor their biz na sin...

Come see my estate for island lagos, na so so baby mamas day everywhere... Father's no where to be found, then they will be asking is it a sin to date a SINGLE MUM??

Anyways make everyone dy there lane....

To every genuine hard working man, none of these girls are worth it if you don't meet their fantasy.

It is to follow green or yellow prints shorts or trousers sagging miscreants who are daily on drugs and be disturbing the community upandan.

You see them dragging front seats of Benz or Lexus they know the fellow cannot legitimately purchase, visiting clubs, washing hands with drinks their parents can't afford and blowing smoke like chimneys on tiktok and Snapchat.
Then when he is tired of them, he kicks then to the curb even with pregnancy, and that is when they would see you that was hustling straight as a bad person for not wanting anything to do with them and their kids.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
larryking540:

some guys are just one of a yeye boyfriend

Good guys like us just don't get lucky.. Perhaps we all become bad when we've met the right one..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Carry ur cross and teach ur children and let them learn from ur mistakes
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Timekeeper:

Your bf said he want to do ritual and u supported him by going to herbalist place..

It shows how ill-trained you are...... They didn't train you well or u didn't learn from the training they taught you... Suffer your suffer.. Shebi una ladies love bad guys, yahoo Boys... Now see your life..

Thank God for ur baby sha..... God has. Given u a precious gift...... Move on

Stop being such a j*rk.
Last I checked going to the herbalist isn't a crime and traditional religion is one of the 3 main religions in Nigeria.. She went from prayers not to use human parts for ritual... Can't you read?m
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Depressed101: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021

good for you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by feggefirstson(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.