Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Have Been Used By My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Used By My Best Friend (4599 Views)

Have You Ever Been Used As A Rebound Before? / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Boogyman557: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Boogyman557: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by ebube10: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2021
See just tell her to gv u a certain percentage or never tell her anymore. My GF Have such gift but her's is b4 the games starts smthin will gv 5 draws nd it will play. Inbox me if u wish.
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by makavellidon: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Oga park well,eversince i was born i never see person wey lie pass. Hmm first grade gbefu
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by CUMIN: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2021
At 21 you rented a self con out of your father's house. And you are a girl with 5he handwriting of a 30yrs old man
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by odysey: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:
mark my words I will find you!
let's know when you do meanwhile if you won't bet help those who love betting by sharing live scores, you'd literally help millions of people
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by OGjason: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Shi shi talent e no get. E dey find people to scam. Becos e no say, as e mention betting, men go show interest.

Give us 12games here of both teams to get a throw in, in 5mins.
make we accumulate am, run am for 22bet. Odds usually above 1.8odds.
If e play we go give you 50% since u hate betting
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by David1017(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Try dae give us scores... We love you
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Dreytonisback(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Y'all watch out on how this OP will create another topic soonest on how he can be giving out winning betting games for some little cash
Believe me when I tell you some everlasting mumuish Nairalanders have mailed him already for his WhatsApp number to get games for him

Don't blame this young man , blame buhari

@OP like you said from the start , "you don't have to believe me"
Of course I can't believe you tainku

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by bigpicture001: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:
Note: u dont have to believe this!
So guys I have this weird ability right from when I was a kid. I can know what will happen within 5mins interval. However, I dont use it because i really get kinda moody after using it hence i do not use it for any reason even for my exams. I only told my brother and my female bestie just in 2019. I am 21years old.
I dont do betting I hate it and will never engage in such. after all a football match is 90mins nd I only know 5mins future therefore I cant even use it to make money( so useless).Recently my bestfriend will be like 'babe wetin go happen for this match at every 85 or 90minute, me knowing fully well that you cant place a bet in an ongoing match and beside a girl cant be playing bet9ja na..I will just tell her thinking its out of curiosity. I never knew there was something like live bet. My Goodness this girl and her boyfriend( the one using her together to me) has been using me to make hello of money. I feel really pained and is distraught. The guy recently bought a new ride and rented a new apartment for her whilst I still suffer here In a self contain.. she used me against my principles..
Am really hurt. I dont even know what to do again
I just found out yesterday when she was screaming after... was it Serbia abi Syria that scored Portugal yesterday of which I told my her that they will score in the 91st wen she ask few minutes before the 91st minute.. I discovered it was a bet..
U guys will hardly understand how I feel

Untill I see u do it and it comes to pass, I wouldn't believe u can do/ see such a thing... Babe.. honestly , I don't believe u
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by sow4me(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
ebube10:
See just tell her to gv u a certain percentage or never tell her anymore. My GF Have such gift but her's is b4 the games starts smthin will gv 5 draws nd it will play. Inbox me if u wish.

You being seriois bro? She sees drawa and they all come?
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Elliotwaveforec: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
See moneymaking gift.
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
HeroHero:
Every gambler knows the secret to survive by knowing what to keep and what to throw away. Cos every hand is a winner and every hand is also a loser. The best death is to die while sleeping.
U gat to know when to hold on, when to walk away and when to run.
Don't count ur money while on the table cos there is enough time to count when the deal is done.

Okay kenny Rogers!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lying youths! sad angry

But on a serious note.. this gift is perfect for poker
Can you teach me

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Check out for clairvoyants. She could be one. If you haven't met one in real life, keep quite because the truly exist.
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Clintifydan(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:
So guys I have this weird ability right from when I was a kid. I can know what will happen within 5mins interval. However, I dont use it because i really get kinda moody after using it hence i do not use it for any reason even for my exams. I only told my brother and my female bestie just in 2019. I am 21years old.
I dont do betting I hate it and will never engage in such. after all a football match is 90mins nd I only know 5mins future therefore I cant even use it to make money( so useless).Recently my bestfriend will be like 'babe wetin go happen for this match at every 85 or 90minute, me knowing fully well that you cant place a bet in an ongoing match and beside a girl cant be playing bet9ja na..I will just tell her thinking its out of curiosity. I never knew there was something like live bet. My Goodness this girl and her boyfriend( the one using her together to me) has been using me to make hello of money. I feel really pained and is distraught. The guy recently bought a new ride and rented a new apartment for her whilst I still suffer here In a self contain.. she used me against my principles..
I just found out yesterday when she was screaming after... was it Serbia abi Syria that scored Portugal yesterday of which I told my her that they will score in the 91st wen she ask few minutes before the 91st minute.. I discovered it was a bet..

Can we relate if you are in ph
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by David1017(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
My guy. Weekend don come oo... Use your power.. We rise by lifting others
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Olayetan(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
natosjahdi:

If what you're saying its true, don't feel used rather, use that ability of urs to better yourself too.

You can look for a close relative to be the one betting while you be the one predicting till you're able to gather enough and start anything you have passion for.

Let your frnd be with her bf and don't tell them any prediction again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Romantic / Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. / How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.