Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man (6426 Views)

Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic) / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Amalarudeen: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2021
JerryBizz:

Hey... attractive profile photo there. I just donated a like. Melanin and slimish- thick frame is such a good look on dark toned ladies. A good spec. Take that as a compliment, ma'am smiley
Simp..tufiakwa.. Na una dey send gf of 2days N20,000,000 by mistake. When dem leave you go come cry here.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Amalarudeen:
Simp..tufiakwa.. Na una dey send gf of 2days N20,000,000 by mistake. When dem leave you go come cry here.
Read my signature. It might come in handy. Not that I am bothered about what you just wrote (you think you dissed? You missed grin)
Let me help you out. The GF is bi-curious. The BF is aware and okay with it. I've said it on a different thread. Sisterfire's thread. Just so you know. wink
So, do you know if it was the GF who made that very comment? I guess you'll never know. Well, unless I tell you....which I ain't really obligated to do. smiley
20 million Naira? Awwn, see you! Knowing myself, it's unlikely that I would wire-transfer such amount to anyone. I'll rather opt for a cheque. Or, over the counter method. Duh? wink
Your wishes won't come true, sha. tongue
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by sheanzy(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
JerryBizz:

Hey... attractive profile photo there. I just donated a like. Melanin and slimish- thick frame is such a good look on dark toned ladies. A good spec. Take that as a compliment, ma'am smiley

goat. ...

guys like u deserve to be beheaded and burnt to death
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2021
sheanzy:

goat. ...

.....but not before we behead you and you lover and burn y'all to death. You think you have the monopoly of violence? You are jonzing.
I know why you're pained.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
Alot of times people take advantage of my look to cheat me and whole lot.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend
Grow beards or a goatee if you can't grow a beard
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Tezzi(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Op u be mumu
Show us ur full face monkey
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
Alot of times people take advantage of my look to cheat me and whole lot.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by samorobo: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:

Jealousy grin

Lol there is nothing to be jealous about how you look . I don’t mean to destroy ur self esteem but I can tell you for free that you are strangely deluded...
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
samorobo:

Lol there is nothing to be jealous about how you look . I don’t mean to destroy ur self esteem but I can tell you for free that you are strangely deluded...

Okay undecided
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Jnrp(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
True True your forehead be like woman own grin Try dey shave n dress like men u go dey alright cool
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jnrp:
True True your forehead be like woman own grin Try dey shave n dress like men u go dey alright cool

ok sir
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by DroppingLiquid: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
KarinaLove:
People that attack or drag people on NairaLand or anywhere else online have personality issues. Quote me anywhere.

I have had people that will bash me online but will secretly send me a DM. They got Issues.

My lovely brother. You are perfect the way you are. You don't have to change a thing the world should change it's heart.

You are still young. You are still growing. If I told you I still grew taller at the age of 28, you won't believe. Body chemistry differs.

I see you still growing and forming.
I see you having mustache and beards in the coming years.
I see you having a thick voice in the coming years.
I see you still developing in the coming years.
Just believe, trust the process, pray to God and never compare yourself with idiots that bash you physically or online becos of how you look today because tomorrow is pregnant.

Let me tell u a story...
When I was less than your age, i wasn't as sexy as I am now atall. Men will laugh at me. But I didnt care atall. I just prayed about it.

I got admission and went to school. After 4 years, when I came back. Boom!!! People will see me and keep staring at me. What happened. I had developed. I became so HOT. I had developed sweet curves in the right places. How it happened, it didn't know.

Now the Men that used to laugh at me where now chasing me like housefly. Some had married by then and so when they ask for my number, I give them. When they chat me up at night or in the day, I forward it all to the Wives at home. How I get their wives number is a secret I won't tell.
Revenge is a bitch right, I know.

Just know that you are okay. You are probably a late developer just like I was. You will be fine.

Abeg, I don tire.

Im watching the TV show "Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian on E!"

All this nonsense for a troll. You should have gone through his profile and seen what a lowlife he is. He's still gon troll you in a different thread.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Bouncing2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Man i was a lil bit like you back in the days upon being a regular football player.

Until i took up gyming activities,,,story changed immediately.

Try eating protein on a daily and inculcate the eating of raw ginger, onions .... it'll boost your testosterone level.

Now call me a doc wink
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bouncing2:
Man i was a lil bit like you back in the days upon being a regular football player.

Until i took up gyming activities,,,story changed immediately.

Try eating protein on a daily and inculcate the eating of raw ginger, onions .... it'll boost your testosterone level.

Now call me a doc wink

doc doc

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

All this nonsense for a troll. You should have gone through his profile and seen what a lowlife he is. He's still gon troll you in a different thread.

your papa Na low life
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Think4Myself:
Grow beards or a goatee if you can't grow a beard
ok boss
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
sheanzy:

goat. ...
I swr bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / My Christmas Sex Pictures 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.