Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man (6431 Views)

Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic) / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Odoogu(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Relax brov. Your looks don't say much like your actions and character. Yeah you could look feminine, but do you act and react like one?

Don't get concerned about looks of a 'real man' honestly don't know what that means. The pinks lips you have, some men pay to have it, curly full hair, som men will go to any length just to get creams and all that shii... Be self conscious to always act masculine like you wanted. Also try and play physical sports, this could help your apperance and physique.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Pumpumking: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
Alot of times people take advantage of my look to cheat me and whole lot.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend

angry
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Pumpumking: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend

brother....the girls chassssin u ...they dint see the pimples , Ezema plus mosssskito bites on yor forhead??.... do they were glassses??((no ooofenssee)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:

oga get out of my thread since your sense left you for super
HE IS A STRONG BOY,
guy better use your head and respect elders here

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by purples25(f): 1:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Very good looking. I wouldn't mind what people say if I was you. For all you know, they could be jealous.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Divoc19(f): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2021
OP, Listen and take this advise
Ninejaywon:
Hit the gym and pump some iron, engage in exercises, avoid junks food. Your masculine features will surely come out by force by fire. Your testosterone level is low.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nicoddemus(m): 2:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Springboot:
You're a confused fellow, you are concerned about your looks yet you keep that kinda hairstyle?

Leave the boy/girl. He/she has not told us what's in her mind

Ok OP add your number so that we can also start toasting you
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by SenecaTheYonger: 3:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.

Gym. No pain no gain
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Ayoleeboy007: 3:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I reallided to come and askiraland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend
Some months ago I was just like you, the only solution is to hit the gym seriously. after 3 months of gyming only a blind person will say you look like a girl.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by brosom(m): 5:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Ur nose alone na shovel grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Lukaku95: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Pretty boy indeed.. all I see from the picture you uploaded Is a young pretty goat..

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Lukaku95: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2021
purples25:
Very good looking. I wouldn't mind what people say if I was you. For all you know, they could be jealous.
madam talk true jor

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Lukaku95:
Pretty boy indeed.. all I see from the picture you uploaded Is a young pretty goat..
took after your mum kiss
Lukaku95:
took after your mum
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by purples25(f): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Lukaku95:
madam talk true jor

I think he's fresh. I think he has good looks. Cute is good looking to me. Looks like he isn't even in this country. This guy is quite good looking.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2021
make somebody put rope for this monkey neck Abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Pretty boy... It's okay ... Me that's 27 but looks 18, I have not even talk undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
meet a doctor testesteron injection should help correct that.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Mleeperbother: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
Go gym or buy testosterone supplements
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2021
purples25:

I think he's fresh. I think he has good looks. Cute is good looking to me. Looks like he isn't even in this country. This guy is quite good looking.
am not a Nigerian ma and why did you put 'quite'
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.

Barb SKIN CUT and wait for BEARDS.

It's like you are enjoying perming.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by purples25(f): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:

am not a Nigerian ma and why did you put 'quite'

Quite means 'very'. I used that for emphasis.

You're not a Nigerian? So where are you from?
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by FalconAlex(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Ur problem is ur low cut hairstyle. Stay away from low cut. Grow long hair and go for hairstyles like afro or gallas.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Cerebellum: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother....the girls chassssin u ...they dint see the pimples , Ezema plus mosssskito bites on yor forhead??.... do they were glassses??((no ooofenssee)) angry

Hahagrin

Mumu
But you guys should stop trolling people, you don't know the level of depression the people you bully online are.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Cerebellum:

Hahagrin

Mumu
But you guys should stop trolling people, you don't know the level of depression the people you bully online are.
lol bro leave dem,I don't really care
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2021
purples25:

Quite means 'very'. I used that for emphasis.
You're not a Nigerian? So where are you from?
maradi nìger
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2021
FalconAlex:
Ur problem is ur low cut hairstyle. Stay away from low cut. Grow long hair and go for hairstyles like afro or gallas.
OK bro...thanks
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by AgentGoat: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2021
squirrel
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Stupidquestions: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2021
This one dey use code find gaybriel clients....may God fire da ur yansh
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by purples25(f): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:

maradi nìger

Okay. Nice.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by LordSkyy(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:
Hey man,

You're okay BTW

You can wait for the beards to show up.

In the meantime, get a manly hair shape always.
Follow his advice and thank him later.
By the way stop combing your hair like a girl.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by KarinaLove(f): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2021
People that attack or drag people on NairaLand or anywhere else online have personality issues. Quote me anywhere.

I have had people that will bash me online but will secretly send me a DM. They got Issues.

My lovely brother. You are perfect the way you are. You don't have to change a thing the world should change it's heart.

You are still young. You are still growing. If I told you I still grew taller at the age of 28, you won't believe. Body chemistry differs.

I see you still growing and forming.
I see you having mustache and beards in the coming years.
I see you having a thick voice in the coming years.
I see you still developing in the coming years.
Just believe, trust the process, pray to God and never compare yourself with idiots that bash you physically or online becos of how you look today because tomorrow is pregnant.

Let me tell u a story...
When I was less than your age, i wasn't as sexy as I am now atall. Men will laugh at me. But I didnt care atall. I just prayed about it.

I got admission and went to school. After 4 years, when I came back. Boom!!! People will see me and keep staring at me. What happened. I had developed. I became so HOT. I had developed sweet curves in the right places. How it happened, it didn't know.

Now the Men that used to laugh at me where now chasing me like housefly. Some had married by then and so when they ask for my number, I give them. When they chat me up at night or in the day, I forward it all to the Wives at home. How I get their wives number is a secret I won't tell.
Revenge is a bitch right, I know.

Just know that you are okay. You are probably a late developer just like I was. You will be fine.

Abeg, I don tire.

Im watching the TV show "Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian on E!"

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / Did Cristiano Ronaldo Perform Plastic Surgeries? (photo) / SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.