Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man (6427 Views)

Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic) / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Pumpumking: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Cerebellum:

Hahagrin

Mumu
But you guys should stop trolling people, you don't know the level of depression the people you bully online are.

So u depress becoz u hav pimples on yor fo head ...correct?....brother how long u being gay sir?(no oofenesece) angry
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Truvelisback(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Abeg, change that pics, ur pics wan make me piss.

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Cerebellum: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

So u depress becoz u hav pimples on yor fo head ...correct?....brother how long u being gay sir?(no oofenesece) angry

Mumu boy

Goan bring your gf, I'll help you totori her grin
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Cerebellum:

Mumu boy
stop replying this goat bro,e love attention
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
Abeg, change that pics, ur pics wan make me piss.
ok
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Haynnie: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Una just too wicked for this forum na

*Crying*
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by willybaby(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Op you really ain't got no problem start working out and make sure you bench press a lot, broader chest, bigger arms, with a clean well carved low cut and your good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Pumpumking: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cerebellum:

Mumu boy

Bro u ugly sir!(no oofense) angry
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
willybaby:
Op you really ain't got no problem start working out and make sure you bench press a lot, broader chest, bigger arms, with a clean well carved low cut and your good to go
ok bro
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro u ugly sir!(no oofense) angry
leave my thread deadman
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
angry angry

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Phcmayor(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Can you push wheelbarrow
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Phcmayor:
Can you push wheelbarrow
yes boss
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Oppy2k2: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
I swear this one no get problem. If this is what u are thinking is a problem, I congratulate u
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oppy2k2:
I swear this one no get problem. If this is what u are thinking is a problem, I congratulate u
lol bro
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Ungodly: 2:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
Alot of times people take advantage of my look to cheat me and whole lot.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend
damn nigggar wtf nigga adjust your hairline that looks like a female own, who be your barber? Na so man hair dey be?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Bigpapi: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
try transgender if you want to be rich and famous like Bobrisky... grin
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
purples25:

I think he's fresh. I think he has good looks. Cute is good looking to me. Looks like he isn't even in this country. This guy is quite good looking.
Hey... attractive profile photo there. I just donated a like. Melanin and slimish- thick frame is such a good look on dark toned ladies. A good spec. Take that as a compliment, ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
BadRadio:
try transgender if you want to be rich and famous like Bobrisky... grin

I wish e go work
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
JerryBizz:

Hey... attractive profile photo there. I just donated a like. Melanin and slimish- thick frame is such a good look on dark toned ladies. A good spec. Take that as a compliment, ma'am smiley

simp...I split on ya grave
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by olisaEze(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
You don’t look like a girl, you look like something from Jurassic park! cheesy cheesy People dey get forehead you carry fivehead dey call yasef "pretty"! My friend comon goan add viewer discretion to the topic joor, your pic is more petrifying than pretty. grin grin
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

simp...I split on ya grave
You "split " on his (whoever he is, not me) grave ? Cuz, you'll most certainly die before I do. The probability is high smiley
LMAO. Then again, that'll be something we don't get to see erryday. I'd like to see that . But splitting on a person's grave might sounds gayish. Hope you aren't expecting some ghost to drill you with his ghostly rod?
Singing * can you do a split in the middle *

Split your split in peace, o jare. Na split you split. You no kill nobody.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother....the girls chassssin u ...they dint see the pimples , Ezema plus mosssskito bites on yor forhead??.... do they were glassses??((no ooofenssee)) angry
If you are a guy, you are a disgrace to the male community. What you did up there is feminine as in belittling your fellow man. You must be raised by a single mother. So feminine

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 23, 2021
olisaEze:
You don’t look like a girl, you look like something from Jurassic park! cheesy cheesy People dey get forehead you carry fivehead dey call yasef "pretty"! My friend comon goan add viewer discretion to the topic joor, your pic is more petrifying than pretty. grin grin

lol..werey

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2021
JerryBizz:

You "split " on his (whoever he is, not me) grave ? Cuz, you'll most certainly die before I do. The probability is high smiley
LMAO. Then again, that'll be something we don't get to see erryday. I'd like to see that . But splitting on a person's grave might sounds gayish. Hope you aren't expecting some ghost to drill you with his ghostly rod?
Singing * can you do a split in the middle *

Split your split in peace, o jare. Na split you split. You no kill nobody.

boss Na cruise o.
no vex
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2021
SaveMeLord:

If you are a guy, you are a disgrace to the male community. What you did up there is feminine as in belittling your fellow man. You must be raised by a single mother. So feminine

his stays in orphanage
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by purples25(f): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2021
JerryBizz:

Thanks.
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by samorobo: 3:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother....the girls chassssin u ...they dint see the pimples , Ezema plus mosssskito bites on yor forhead??.... do they were glassses??((no ooofenssee)) angry

grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by samorobo: 3:32am On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:
Pretty boy... It's okay ... Me that's 27 but looks 18, I have not even talk undecided

Lol u look 45 grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2021
samorobo:

Lol u look 45 grin grin grin

Jealousy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version / Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.