Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,300 members, 7,826,189 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (25038 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sleeknigga: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
lastchild:
i disagree with you.For A woman to carry a baby in the womb for 9 months has already made her the superwoman her children should fly around the world for omugwo.

she can fly around D the world as a baby mama too

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Feelings79:
I got married early in life and is now divorced with two kids,after some twelve years.I have been living with my kids in the last fifteen years.The truth is that my life has been alot fun without the so called wife.The last thing on my mind now is remarrying.My own is to be having girlfriends and when we are done,each one of us goes their way and l enter another romantic relationship again. For a man, marriage is a hell of a place....
Abeg comrade take it, mak some evening newspapers no go commit suicide.
hope u don't mind sharing your experience with your ex

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by AfroKnight: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Alimony? , which country are you talking from ? undecided

Good question
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

The devil has really come down to earth in great wrath,knowing he has only a little time left.

While your God is drinking shekpe in the Sky, doing nada!
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Don27tiky(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Saintmary:

He's never been married, never spent up to 3 years with a woman in his life, be deceiving yourself.

How do you know what goes on between him and the maids he's been changing, and how can you verify that he'll not touch the maid that will care for him in his old age.

No be Nigeria we dey?

Oga bring another example.
he has never done anything with his maids that I know of but I know he meets with women outside.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Akwaibom1stlady:
We have lost the essence of marriage.

Soon the kids will grow up and be married, who will take care of you at old age when your kids are starting their own family too. They would also consider you an irresponsible father. Oh I forgot, you might not even have your kids..... Doesn't make any sense. Get a good woman and marry her! Stay in the marriage and make children.
You have a point..
However, these days MEN die so early which further negates the ideology of marriage in our dispensation.
WOMEN are widowed too early now and they age gracefully in widowhood.

MEN are losing out entirely.
They barely get respect from Ladies now.
In Fact, kids now grow old in families only to remember & celebrate their MOTHERS.
FATHERS are now treated as plagues. Too bad.
When kids relocate ABROAD, they send only for their moms, thereby leaving their dad to the detriment of same loneliness.
This is worse when their MOTHER had earlier sowed seed of hatred & discord in them.

They are tired
Look into it

5 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Muwq: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sweet
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Saintmary:

He's never been married, never spent up to 3 years with a woman in his life, be deceiving yourself.

How do you know what goes on between him and the maids he's been changing, and how can you verify that he'll not touch the maid that will care for him in his old age.

No be Nigeria we dey?

Oga bring another example.
Aunty u are deviating from the main purpose of this sweet topic.
Pls be guided

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
chloride6:

His sister's don't have their own kids to train?

His mom probably did her own quota by training him, no one has time train someone else.
U SouND LIKE A BITTER SOUL, PLS TAKE IT EASY, ABI EN MAMA CoMPLAIN

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Ladycewhy(f): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
AfroKnight:

Good question
I think these people are disconnected from reality. He is talking about Alimony in Nigeria, is it the same Nigeria where a man can throw his wife and kids out in the middle of the night for putting too much pepper in his soup or is there another Nigeria I don't know of?.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Ladycewhy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You have a point..
However, these days MEN die so early which further negates the ideology of marriage in our dispensation.
WOMEN are widowed too early now and they age gracefully in widowhood.

MEN are losing out entirely.
They barely get respect
They are tired
Look into it
men die early out of poor life choices ,health choice and ignorance.

I know one idiot that was taking alcohol with antibiotics ,if he die tomorrow dem go say men nor dey last undecided
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:

I know one idiot that was taking alcohol with antibiotics ,if he die tomorrow dem go say men nor dey last undecided
Please go back and study all that I have written.
IF possible copy all and paste to show you have read it.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Klass99(f): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Ladycewhy(f): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please go back and study all that I have written.
IF possible copy all and paste to show you have read it.
Thank you.
You implied that marriage was a contributory factor to men dying early or did I miss something?
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by AfroKnight: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I think these people are disconnected from reality. He is talking about Alimony in Nigeria, is it the same Nigeria where a man can throw his wife and kids out in the middle of the night for putting too much pepper in his soup or is there another Nigeria I don't know of?.
Lol
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by chloride6: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

U SouND LIKE A BITTER SOUL, PLS TAKE IT EASY, ABI EN MAMA CoMPLAIN

Rest..
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Valuc: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Traditional marriage institutions mostly favor women..

While the man is worked to death..

At the end the children only remembers their Mum as a Superwoman..

The man that put his body and health on the line..

To put food on their table..

Becomes an afterthought..

While the woman junkets from Miami to London to Paris..

In the name of Ọmụgwọ..

The old broken man sits at home counting his days..

With an occasional bottle of Gin and yards of clothes..

From his grateful children and in laws..

Tell me..

Why shouldn't a sensible being.

Have a rethink about an institution that takes so much from him..

And gives back so little?

Change is CONSTANT.. sad
with this... One can tell that you are from this setting you juat analysed ...
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by God1000(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Men resort to such lifestyle most times because of being tormented by the women they are married to, so don't blame them, it's really not cool having a bad woman that besets you every now and then

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Ladycewhy(f): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
God1000:

Men resort to such lifestyle most times because of being tormented by the women they are married to, so don't blame them, it's really not cool having a bad woman that besets you every now and then

K.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by milliondollas(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baby mama is the best I have a girl I just need one more a boy from another girl that will be all for me.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by od501: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuky7:

A neighbor of mine not married stayed single has children out of wedlock I once asked him why he said his family believe that as far as you can take care of them no problem. he believes in going the unconventional way as marriage no too dey favor man. you pay bride price all bills are on you. you take care of your new family. but as a non married man his only concern are the kids and the baby mama.

What do you think of this lifestyle. I dey reason am.

It's not a death sentence for a child born out of wedlock nothing really changes just traditions you are conditioned to for no reason.

Leave tradition out of it. We'll I don't know about other traditions, but I know in Igboland, no law says that a man or a woman 'must' get married before having kids. It's a matter of choice, but we now live in a society where we prefer living by popular public opinion.
In Igboland, a woman can decide to stay back at her father's house and have as many children as she wants, and still partake in the sharing of her father's property (equally). Just that she may face

So, the man in question has made his choice, and traditionally, he is very much on track. But I will like to ask what he does for a living though.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by OvertheTop(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Saintmary:

See, don't mind all these small boys o.

I call them small boys because of their maturity not their age. Lots of them don't mature until around 50 years of age and it's not an insult.
It's just what it is!

They want to gallivant around picking up women without thought of the consequences of their actions and the impact of their activities on the innocent children.

When they finally get sense after their middle age and they find out that they only have immature men like them in their immediate circle, they start longing for a family of their own.

They will eventually marry o, I repeat, ALL of them will eventually marry. It's wired into their DNA and they are resisting now but mark my words:

THEY WILL MARRY.

Now, the kind of person they will end up with is not in this context.
As a woman, if you like, do baby mama, this life goes on, and no one will defend you. But I'll tell you, don't agree to do it.

Even George Clooney that was a confirmed bachelor married at last, I don't rate these small boys and their noise.

You Sound Scared....are You in your 30s and Searching?

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
OvertheTop:

You Sound Scared....are You in your 30s and Searching?

I'm actually worried, about gullible women who will fall for these lies.

They'll be at the losing end tied up with kids no one wants to raise with them.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty u are deviating from the main purpose of this sweet topic.
Pls be guided

I got you in that corner. You can't wriggle out.

Don't worry, someone will post your uncle's bum online soon, or any other backlash karma is keeping for him.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Don27tiky:
he has never done anything with his maids that I know of but I know he meets with women outside.

Just watch, and let's see if I'm right.

We have plenty of time.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
cocolacec:

Marriage favours men very much.He gets a free cook,sex partner,housemaid and all.
The woman loses blood or even undergo surgery to birth his children.The children bear their father’s name not the mothers.She breastfeeds them despite her pain from the CS.
Babies bite her nipples not matter how sore or painful she must endure.Sleepless nights nko.
Nature shared each gender’s responsibility so no one should complain of favouritism.
Which breast are u talking about here? U are just off point aunty. Marriage only favours women that's all

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by t2luv1: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

In the name of Ọmụgwọ..

Tell me..

Change is CONSTANT.. sad

Wow Partner you are my hero I couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by reservd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Unfortunately what you said is fact, but I'm really sorry for the guys doing such, maybe they forget it will be their turn someday, men are really not favoured in the Nigerian setting
FlipModeSquade:

In the name of Ọmụgwọ..

Tell me..

Change is CONSTANT.. sad
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
Not everyone backing up the baby mama idea can even handle it. It seems like a piece of cake till you are into it. The dysfunctional family you formed could crumble on you very soon.

Let everyone just do as they like and sleep in the bed they lay for themselves.
That is it. Kids here thinking baby mama thing is child's play.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Jman06(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oizee:
I love your analysis, but what do u think wl bcom of a single man in old age..... it would be worse mehn....think about it thoroughly.
At old age, he can employ a maid to do his chores while he relaxes in his home enjoying his pension and savings. He can also keep friends with other oldies. How many married men who are old in this country even get cared for by their wives or children

5 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
seyz91:
mtcheewww! nonsense! undecided

Obviously your marriage is in shambles, reason for your resentment
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Jman06(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
aktolly54:
when a single father grow old, who will take care of him? Baby mama
If you are expecting any wife to take care of you at old age, you're on a long thing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.