Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Scam Called Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Scam Called Marriage (5324 Views)

The Journey Called Marriage / The Sham Called Marriage / That Thing Called "Marriage" By Temi Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mstick: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Of course it's distractions men are angels women are devils. Meanwhile men make up the largest population in prisons all over the world.

grin

DIVORCE YOUR WIFE!

Only a weak man will see what kills him but still keep eating from that pot. Divorce the evil woman and get you a soft caring man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Good point. Above is the reason why women mostly win in courts even when they are wrong.

Men are the future, women are second thought creatures, and caused all the trouble in the world, yet men labour all their lifes out levelling off the errors created by women, while women act oblivious to this.

Men are trooping to heaven, only a woman can drag them back, yet more women flood religious houses for miracles.

It's a mystery, but I only wish more men can demystify this.

All the best

Over and out

You are not happy, and not just in your marriage, but generally in life.
You try to look for reason(s) why you're not happy, then you conclude that it is because of your wife/marriage.
Well, she could be part of the reason (or maybe not), but she's not the main reason why you're not happy.
To really know why you're not happy, you have to search deep within yourself.
Also, have you ever had talks with your wife about how you feel? You need to open up to her so you both can talk about how to make things better, instead of choking in silence.
Has she ever done something unforgivable to you?
What about you? Have you done something unforgivable to her?
You know what I've come to realize? Perfect happiness can never be found in self or in any human, but in God.
No human or material things or pleasure can make you completely and consistently happy, only God can. And consistent happiness is possible.
So, what you have to do is to make peace with whatever situation you're in, and allow God perfect your happiness.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mstick:
Of course it's distractions men are angels women are devils. Meanwhile men make up the largest population in prisons all over the world.

grin

DIVORCE YOUR WIFE!

Only a weak man will see what kills him but still keep eating from that pot. Divorce the evil woman and get you a soft caring man.

Please someone should mention me when he does that. In the spirit of feminism and doing what gives one peace, I would advise him to divorce her.

Na for Nairaland e get mouth. I am sure if his wife sees this thread, he will run and deactivate before she does what he doesn’t have the balls to do- DIVORCE. Maybe he is currently buying something else at her order now. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mstick: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Of course he won't, she earns 800k. You know men are the biggest golddiggers.

pocohantas:

Please someone should mention me when he does that. In the spirit of feminism and doing what gives one peace, I would advise him to divorce her.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mstick:

grin

DIVORCE YOUR WIFE!

K

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Na for Nairaland e get mouth. I am sure if his wife sees this thread, he will run and deactivate before she does what he doesn’t have the balls to do- DIVORCE. Maybe he is currently buying something else at her order now. cheesy
K

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

So, what you have to do is to make peace with whatever situation you're in, and allow God perfect your happiness.
K

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
We live in a society where when people speak up they are tagged unhappy.

Davido escaped a bullet by ghosting Chioma, and Dele Modudus daughter. Today he is living his best life and is a national hero.

Marriage is a scam.

Tubaba sang African Queen for a small girl, today the small girl has become a Thorne in his flesh, and has made the highly successful man a fugitive, seeking peace from all quarters.

As popular and peace loving as Tuface is, he was still scammed.

My heart goes out to other less well to do men grinding for themselves and their homes. A women comes in boasting to be a good woman, and keeps saying "you are happy you have a woman like me". Whining him till she saps the last juice out of his balls.

Sharpen up men. Learn from Davido and contrast him from 2face. Without marriage a woman can never make you miserable. Nothing wrong having a girlfriend but think well about the scam called marriage.

Number 8 reason why marriage is a scam

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mstick:

Oh really? Now it adds up na.

Na the female version of Lizzy be this. “My husband this, my wife that… marriage is a scam”. Oya leave the marriage na, they won’t. Next year now his wife would born another one, because he is actively spotting erectîons for the evil woman.

4 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

You forgot psquare.
The wife separated twins, what grin
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mstick:

How do you know? Where did he say this
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

You forgot psquare.
The wife separated twins, what grin

So many stories bro. It's a budding thread, and you'll see how our exploration goes.

May life deal kindly with you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
We live in a society where when people speak up they are tagged unhappy.

Davido escaped a bullet by ghosting Chioma, and Dele Modudus daughter. Today he is living his best life and is a national hero.

Marriage is a scam.

Tubaba sang African Queen for a small girl, today the small girl has become a Thorne in his flesh, and has made the highly successful man a fugitive, seeking peace from all quarters.

As popular and peace loving as Tuface is, he was still scammed.

My heart goes out to other less well to do men grinding for themselves and their homes. A women comes in boasting to be a good woman, and keeps saying "you are happy you have a woman like me". Whining him till she saps the last juice out of his balls.

Sharpen up men. Learn from Davido and contrast him from 2face. Without marriage a woman can never make you miserable. Nothing wrong having a girlfriend but think well about the scam called marriage.

So the African Queen Tuface sang for Annie is the problem? Not his wandering gbola? Davido own drama dey for front.

Please come out of the scam and have your 4 bedroom duplex to yourself. Abi no be you get the house? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mr sgtponzihater1, is it true that your wife earns 800k and that's the reason why you aren't leaving yet? sad
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

So many stories bro. It's a budding thread, and you'll see how our exploration goes.

Continue exposing them, let me get my chair grin
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

K

Kk! grin
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

So the African Queen Tuface sang for Annie is the problem? Not his wandering gbola? Davido own drama dey for front.

Please come out of the scam and have your 4 bedroom duplex to yourself. Abi no be you get the house? undecided

Men have feelings. My biggest joy is taking my children to school everyday. If I loose that joy I loose everything.

Most Women, especially those below 40, have no feeling, their biggest joy is being hammered to orgasm, and eating from where they did not work for, and disturbing their horsebands to get another househelp so they lazy around.

Those are stark contrast.

5 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

horsebands

Funny guy grin
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
truthsayer009:
Mr sgtponzihater1, is it true that your wife earns 800k and that's the reason why you aren't leaving yet? sad

Simple question to you. Even if she earned 800k, what is that amount in the grand scheme of things and in the current economy? What does that amount to in 5 years? Can it solve the economic puzzle?

Life is beyond money. I don't even like money in the first place. My only mission is to give men their brains back, if that's done then I have all the wealth in the world

4 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Men have feelings. My biggest joy is taking my children to school everyday. If I loose that joy I loose everything.

Most Women, especially those below 40, have no feeling, their biggest joy is being hammered to orgasm, and eating from where they did not work for, and disturbing their horsebands to get another househelp so they lazy around.

Those are stark contrast.

Please leave with the kids. Since she is so evil and you have succeeded in convincing NL Body of Logical Gender, you should also be able to convince a judge that she is too evil to have custody of the kids.

Forever is a long time to spend with an evil woman. Divorce her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tuface should suck it up. Dude contributed to the pussy worship in our society with his dumbassss love songs. I bet at 40+ now and with more experience with the other gender, dude will cringe at some of the lyrics he fed to young men.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

The rest of your life is a long time to live in misery.

By the way, what happened to that 38yr old "a friend" impregnated? undecided
Please tell us.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Please leave with the kids. Since she is so evil and you have succeeded in convincing NL Body of Logical Gender, you should also be able to convince a judge that she is too evil to have custody of the kids.

Forever is a long time to spend with an evil woman. Divorce her.

I have never called anyone evil. "Evil" is a strong word.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Arsenate:
Tuface should suck it up. Dude contributed to the pussy worship in our society with his dumbassss love songs. I bet at 40+ now and with more experience with the other gender, dude will cringe at some of the lyrics he fed to young men.

E dey paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn you oooooooooo grin
E dey pain you! E dey pain you! E dey paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiin yooooooouuuuuu! grin
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

The rest of your life is a long time to live in misery.

By the way, what happened to that 38yr old "a friend" impregnated? undecided
Please tell us.... embarassed

That's not the purpose of this thread. Repent!

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

E dey paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn you oooooooooo grin
E dey pain you! E dey pain you! E dey paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiin yooooooouuuuuu! grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Divorce her.
K

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

They like to exaggerate everything, you should know that by now
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

That's not the purpose of this thread. Repent!

Please tell us nah! embarassed

Did she have the baby?
Did the wife of the "friend" find out?
Is that why they're having problems in their marriage?

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

You don’t need to. The woman that turned you into a philosopher should be divorced. I am after your peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Simple question to you. Even if she earned 800k, what is that amount in the grand scheme of things and in the current economy? What does that amount to in 5 years? Can it solve the economic puzzle?

Life is beyond money. I don't even like money in the first place. My only mission is to give men their brains back, if that's done then I have all the wealth in the world

Alright thank you, I'll take that as a Yes.

Bye bye, we go meet for another thread. smiley
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Raalsalghul: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sgtponzihater1 maybe this thread should have been for the diary section.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions / We All Went Through This Stage In Life ( Pic ) / See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.