Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Scam Called Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Scam Called Marriage (5308 Views)

The Journey Called Marriage / The Sham Called Marriage / That Thing Called "Marriage" By Temi Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Sgtponzihater1 maybe this thread should have been for the diary section.

He can still do that
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Raalsalghul: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

He can still do that

Before they'll distract him from the thread's message.
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Smartb0y: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Before they'll distract him for the thread's message.
They're just being bitter cuz he's saying it just the way it is, undiluted and without bias grin

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Stories make the world beautiful. When people share their stories, good or bad, it's a privilege to peep into the world of others in their own lens, without going through their indiscretions.

Women generally hate true stories because it nearly always paints them in a bad light. They are more inclined to fairly tale stories, romance novels, and "African Queen" type videos, when in actuality there are no more African Queen anywhere, but ravenous wolves waiting for "somebody's son" to find them someday. There are exceptions, and I respect these.

It's the true stories that carry the substance, and that's what we men will continue to tell and pass on to the next generation

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Raalsalghul: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Stories make the world beautiful. When people share their stories, good or bad, it's a privilege to peep into the world of others in their own lens, without going through their indiscretions.

Women generally hate true stories because it nearly always paints them in a bad light. They are more inclined to fairly tale stories, romance novels, and "African Queen" type videos, when in actuality there are no more African Queen anywhere, but ravenous wolves waiting for "somebody's son" to find them someday. There are exceptions, and I respect these.

It's the true stories that carry the substance, and that's what we men will continue to tell and pass on to the next generation

Hmmm!
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Before they'll distract him for the thread's message.

Did we distract Lizzy when you were prancing upandan her thread? OP should divorce his wife and rest. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by crackhaus: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Men have feelings. My biggest joy is taking my children to school everyday. If I loose that joy I loose everything.

Most Women, especially those below 40, have no feeling, their biggest joy is being hammered to orgasm, and eating from where they did not work for, and disturbing their horsebands to get another househelp so they lazy around.

Those are stark contrast.

I am so emulshional right now... cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by crackhaus: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Might I add that it has to be "somebody's son" who CAN/MUST give them the kind of fancy life their own biological parents could not give them.

If we could dredge deep into the minds of most young women today, you will find that a lot of them desire the fancy life BUT not the one they worked hard for by themselves.
It has to be a man somewhere who should give it to them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
crackhaus:

Might I add that it has to be "somebody's son" who CAN/MUST give them the kind of fancy life their own biological parents could not give them.

If we could dredge deep into the minds of most young women today, you will find that a lot of them desire the fancy life BUT not the one they worked hard for themselves.
There has to be a man somewhere who should give it to them.

Apt
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Sgtponzihater1 maybe this thread should have been for the diary section.

The engagement makes him feel better.

He could've created it in the diary section if he wanted to. He's not new on nairaland.

He just needed the attention so bad, and needed to be sure he was getting it, hence this section.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Farfalla(f): 2:26am On Nov 24, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Women are largely selfish.
Selfishness is a human character. There's no selfless gender.

Only God loves mankind without expecting anything in return.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by emmaodet: 2:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Acidosis:
Why are men complaining about marriage these days? Lol

Y'all caused this nonsense o. The girlfriends you all over pampered back in the days have turned wives! Some of you stole from your parents and lied about school fees to buy gifts for your school girlfriends. So what do y'all expect today?

The idea that one struggling dependant of a broke student should buy gifts for another dependant is the basis of today's trouble. To crown it all, you all accepted the lie of a love language about gifts grin Ndi my love language is gifts grin Who doesn't like gifts in the first place?

At that level, relationships should have been based on pure/undiluted love and nothing else but, with our own hands, we made a mess of the whole love thing with the things of this world.

Beyond this, youths of today need to discard the ancient practices of their mothers. The way some of them act is merely a reflection of their mothers.

Overall, marriage is not a scam. It's all about the partner you get, their mentality, and level of commitment.

Bro can you shed more light at the bolded.
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by emmaodet: 2:55am On Nov 24, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Take charge of what and fix what .. oga go and sit-down .. no be you dey complain say one taxi driver wan collect your babe .. if you don't have anything to say. ... Continue dey fight your fellow man cuz of woman... Charlatan
grin

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by emmaodet: 2:58am On Nov 24, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Accord which respect. Carry a cross means carrying a load or a burden. If marriage is a load or a burden then that itself is a scam.

Omo, e be like say marriage don do you shegeee!!!

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Raalsalghul: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2021
I can see some one fishing for a fight already: I won't give them the pleasure of one.

Sgtponzihater1 more updates when you're free sir, there's always something for both genders to learn.
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by zanshi: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
crackhaus:

If we could dredge deep into the minds of most young women today, you will find that a lot of them desire the fancy life BUT not the one they worked hard for by themselves.
It has to be a man somewhere who should give it to them.

Would you blame them?

Nollywood has illusioned their minds that they be what they wanna be by wishful thinking of just a touch of makeup is enough to get men drooling over them by just being women.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
@opeyemi extra opened a thread asking if men would consider being house-husband's. This is my sincere opinion below:

Why not if the conditions are right. However, I would not advise any man to try this with a Nigerian woman. She will so dehumanise and infantalise you that you will regret being born. She would sap everything left of your masculinity,so much so, you may potentially become an object of public shame.

Women don't handle money and power well. Its all over social media. Small girls with big God's looting free cash, and consequently self aggrandising and sometimes comparing themselves to being just a little less than a god. A woman with "the money" is like a man addicted to heroin, alcohol mixed with a codiene diet; it overwhelms and intoxicates her.

My first trip to London was to try and pave way for myself in an unknown country. I made the move, with extremely low financial capital, but fuelled with hope, faith and belief. A girl I had supported earlier, who now studied in the UK, for masters, would be my host. I was made to do the house chores, heat the remaining food, dry the machine washed cloths and was eventually kicked out to the cold after suffering extreme humiliation. It was supposed to be an epiphany, but I have subsequently fallen into the trap of women, for which I consider myself unlucky, yet grossly unwise at those times; never again. Today I know better, and can look into the next decade with hope, and a new resolve to make things right.

Life can be better. Success comes to a man who has mastered his emotions, and overcomed the deceptive lure of a woman.

Remember behind unsuccessful and unhappy man
lies a woman, and no woman no problem.

Another reason why marriage as it is is a scam.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by AntiMCU: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
@opeyemi extra opened a thread asking if men would consider being house-husband's. This is my sincere opinion below:

Why not if the conditions are right. However, I would not advise any man to try this with a Nigerian woman. She will so dehumanise and infantalise you that you will regret being born. She would sap everything left of your masculinity,so much so, you may potentially become an object of public shame.

Women don't handle money and power well. Its all over social media. Small girls with big God's looting free cash, and consequently self aggrandising and sometimes comparing themselves to being just a little less than a god. A woman with "the money" is like a man addicted to heroin, alcohol mixed with a codiene diet; it overwhelms and intoxicates her.

My first trip to London was to try and pave way for myself in an unknown country. I made the move, with extremely low financial capital, but fuelled with hope, faith and belief. A girl I had supported earlier, who now studied in the UK, for masters, would be my host. I was made to do the house chores, heat the remaining food, dry the machine washed cloths and was eventually kicked out to the cold after suffering extreme humiliation. It was supposed to be an epiphany, but I have subsequently fallen into the trap of women, for which I consider myself unlucky, yet grossly unwise at those time; never again. Today I know better, and can look into the next decade with hope, and a new resolve to made things right.

Life can be better. Success comes to a man who has mastered his emotions, and overcomed the deceptive lure of a woman.

Remember behind unsuccessful and unhappy man
lies a woman, and no woman no problem.

Another reason why marriage as it is is a scam.

If you had the opportunity to go back in time, what would you do differently with the knowledge being gained now?
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
AntiMCU:

If you had the opportunity to go back in time, what would you do differently with the knowledge being gained now?

Will definitely sign a pre-nup first up, if you are outside Nigeria. Any lady that does not sign it, no matter the lure let her go. I am potentially going to lose a house worth more than £250k because I did not sign one, but thankfully I have spread my cash in non-liquid entities.

Peace is better than money. As long as I have quality meal over my table, and a job that pays me, I don't worry much. Happiness is golden, and we can all be a light to those coming behind.

I would possibly state rule number one and two in due time. But what I have written above is far down the line for me, yet still important.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by dhiqson(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Jesus
This is golden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir, aspiring patriarchs like us what do you suggest
Because religion will be the only reason I "might" get married
So what do you suggest we look out for
Please don't hold back the truth sir.. God bless

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Women outlive men by at least a decade. Apart from the chromosomal difference, male and female are essentially the same yet men die and women outlive them, and inherit all these men have worked for. When we have men trying to explore this phenomenon and change the narrative, truly naive jokers, like yourself, crawl up from no where with skewed and baseless opinion so as to continue the silent massacre against men.

I am not opening this thread for your opinion, but teaching real men now to navigate the 21st century so they don't die for nothing before their time. If you can't put up with it, then go take a nap.

Over and out

Oga, don't you think you are selfish here? You remain married and you keep typing marriage is a scam. If indeed it is, you should have walked out of your marriage ages ago na. If you can tolerate your wife and you live happily, then your topic is uncalled for.

Lastly, if she's working, don't act the alpha and omega of the family's finances. Have a discussion on how to navigate this terrain as this seem to be your major issue.
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
GboyegaD:

Oga, don't you think you are selfish here? You remain married and you keep typing marriage is a scam. If indeed it is, you should have walked out of your marriage ages ago na. If you can tolerate your wife and you live happily, then your topic is uncalled for.

Lastly, if she's working, don't act the alpha and omega of the family's finances. Have a discussion on how to navigate this terrain as this seem to be your major issue.

Merry Christmas first of all. That's all that matters today. I'll give a resounding response to this at the appropriate time. All the best
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Merry Christmas first of all. That's all that matters today. I'll give a resounding response to this at the appropriate time. All the best

I wish you the same. There's really no need for a resounding response.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Will definitely sign a pre-nup first up, if you are outside Nigeria. Any lady that does not sign it, no matter the lure let her go. I am potentially going to lose a house worth more than £250k because I did not sign one, but thankfully I have spread my cash in non-liquid entities.

Peace is better than money. As long as I have quality meal over my table, and a job that pays me, I don't worry much. Happiness is golden, and we can all be a light to those coming behind.

I would possibly state rule number one and two in due time. But what I have written above is far down the line for me, yet still important.

Cheers

You are a very wicked fellow. Despite all your sermon on marriage is a scam, even if you go back in time, you would still get married. @Raalsalghul, @Smartb0y; una never get mentor.
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
GboyegaD:

You are a very wicked fellow. Despite all your sermon on marriage is a scam, even if you go back in time, you would still get married. @Raalsalghul, @Smartb0y; una never get mentor.

There are no mentors in life. No fathers and mothers, only friends, fellow voyagers and guides. All the best.
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Raalsalghul: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
GboyegaD:

Say what?
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by DAramis: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
At OP,

Hope life is treating you kind currently? I wish you well in your marriage. Like our forefathers use to say, Women are like buying foodstuffs covered with basket. You took the basket home. What you see inside is what you get.

Peace.
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by babajeje123(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

This is self aggrandisement. Men are largely abandoned. Glad you have not abandoned yours. I salute you for this.

But a large proportion of children, boy and girls, are endeared more to their mum than their dad, and it will continue to be this way. Same for myself

Compare the number of songs available to celebrate women rather than men. The number of mothers day available, Viz-a-viz father's Day.

International men's day was few days ago. I got no message from anyone, I would assume same for most fathers, I didn't see all the eulogies women get on Facebook or Twitter. That day passed nearly unnoticed.

A man however needs to be a man. Learn his realities, and never let you lots deceive him further. Thats my only aim.

Overall women are great for pleasure, companionship, and raising children. Otherwise they are mainly a liability to most men, and can crumble the most pleasant of men.
grin
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by babajeje123(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
We live in a society where when people speak up they are tagged unhappy.

Davido escaped a bullet by ghosting Chioma, and Dele Modudus daughter. Today he is living his best life and is a national hero.

Marriage is a scam.

Tubaba sang African Queen for a small girl, today the small girl has become a Thorne in his flesh, and has made the highly successful man a fugitive, seeking peace from all quarters.

As popular and peace loving as Tuface is, he was still scammed.

My heart goes out to other less well to do men grinding for themselves and their homes. A women comes in boasting to be a good woman, and keeps saying "you are happy you have a woman like me". Whining him till she saps the last juice out of his balls.

Sharpen up men. Learn from Davido and contrast him from 2face. Without marriage a woman can never make you miserable. Nothing wrong having a girlfriend but think well about the scam called marriage.

Number 8 reason why marriage is a scam

Please how old are you Sir?
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Cheers
hello please am planning to travel out,can you please guide with the pre nup stuff. Can I sent you a pm
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Professorcplus(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
@ sgtponzihater1

Sorry for your trouble. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th / Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me / Child Adoption - The Nigerian Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.