Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? (16556 Views)

I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. / Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House / Help: Something Is Biting Me Inside My Palms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by jospepper(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bed bugs or sandflies.

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Mogul750: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
My fellow nairalanders am + 1 today i need your wishes

2 Likes

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Benz2020: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Have you cleaned and disinfected your entire body??
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by KingsleyCEO: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Use insecticide "executor" please do it with caution. Afterwards, sundry everything especially the bed and personally iron your close before wearing.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by cigwe(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
A
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by justmondris: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:
Hello, guys. For the past two weeks I've been getting bitten on my bed by invisible insects. I've tried and checked for everything; bedbugs, biting midges, mosquitoes. I've cleaned and disinfected my entire room, and yet it continues. I've searched the mattress and even torn it open and I've not found even one single insect. It became so terrible I had to spray insecticides on my bed before I could sleep. But I still wake up with bite marks.

My friend thinks the dry cleaner I give my clothes who hand-washes it might have used juju on my bedsheet or something. We are in Nigeria so we all know this is possible. Also, I started refusing to give her foodstuff and other things because she kept asking for more. Please help.

So why don’t you buy a new bed spread or sleep on the foam without the bed spread?
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Doubleoh7: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bears all resemblance of bedbug infestation. And just so you know, you don't eradicate bedbugs with just any type of insecticide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Sultty(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
wtf
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Starboytwo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nkan beh.

Things are happening
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by dultraray: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sunflies are almost invincible too. You will just see marks on your body
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by dieavirgin(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:
Hello, guys. For the past two weeks I've been getting bitten on my bed by invisible insects. I've tried and checked for everything; bedbugs, biting midges, mosquitoes. I've cleaned and disinfected my entire room, and yet it continues. I've searched the mattress and even torn it open and I've not found even one single insect. It became so terrible I had to spray insecticides on my bed before I could sleep. But I still wake up with bite marks.

My friend thinks the dry cleaner I give my clothes who hand-washes it might have used juju on my bedsheet or something. We are in Nigeria so we all know this is possible. Also, I started refusing to give her foodstuff and other things because she kept asking for more. Please help.
Pele maidear. U just start nii. That foodsuff u no wan gimme...

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by gr8child(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Change your mattress.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Which one is invisible..alaye na mosquito..

Mosquito don bite u before, u turn to check that place ..fiam..before your eyes settle to that area e don fly..

You have already blamed innocent villagers

2 Likes

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
you don get scabies
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
I see you dancing awilo lol gom ba, this I have seen
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by gassbee: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Change ur mattress, change ur bedsheets and change ur dry cleaner

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by einst3in: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Willis ekbom syndrome
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go visit the hospital
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Intellab(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

It's bed bug. If you are using a wooden bed dismantle and take it outside. Check at there edge for holes, you will see them there.
They usually come out when everywhere is dark to suck your blood ☺️

3 Likes

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by akreest(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
These may not be insect bites but a skin reaction to either the cheap detergents being used to wash the clothes or probably you changed soap/cream recently.

If the former is the case, then advise the drycleaner to use mild soap in washing your beddings or you can rinse them in warm tepid water and sun-dry them before use to reduce the chemical concentration. Better still, you can wash the beddings yourself for now using mild toilet soap and watch what happens for a week.

If you have changed creams or soap lately, please revert back to the previous
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by ukpahu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
PLS GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND ASK YOUR VILLAGE IDIBIA

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by aribisala0(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
So do you need glasses to help you see them?
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Skillsnigeria: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
The lord will deliver you
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by sinkhole: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why are things on front page so funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Richy4(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
sandflies.. those tiny little insects that is blood sucking can do stuffs like that... Some time because of its size, it can go through Nets...
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by akanbiaa(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

Did you recently lied to a lady to sleep with her?
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by chukwudiology(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
If you are living in one remote village covered with bushes around you, except such things.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Yankiss(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

Go for checkup. You might have internal issues. What you are suspecting is not the cause. Doesnt sound like an external complaint.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just dry your mattress under very hot sun and all the INVISIBLE insects will die off then thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Habits You Need To Do Away With. / Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / Meningitis: Death Toll Hits 328 - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.