Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband (50988 Views)

If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by SmartyPants(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Seduce him? I doubtt he will fall. If you were that good looking the wife wouldn't invite you for dinner. The wife feels less intimidated because she has a better look.
On a serious note I am saying the truth. Like it or hate it, you know the truth

See the way this guy hit the nail on the head...

Oboy!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Kreamie(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2021
House of WHORError
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by marsup: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2021
I hope you try and fight off the temptation. They've been good to you as you said, don't pay the woman back with evil.

But if you end up giving in to this temptation, I hope the woman, pours hot water on your face.

Good luck.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Evidenx(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts. M
My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little cry
What can I do to stop this feeling? cry
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family cry cry

Please don't insult me. I am in a relationship though very young relationship. I'm just human admiring someone else.
THUS SAYS THE BIBLE,WHAT SO EVER GOD HAVE JOINED TOGETHER LET NO WOMAN PUT ASUNDER. HEAR ME,IF YOU PAY THEM BACK WITH EVIL,EVIL WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MARRY TILL YOU DIE.
USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Trumann: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Before you reply and advice the idiot of an OP, look at its display picture.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by seyz91(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2021
mtcheeww!

nonsense undecided

This Vagina people will never cease to Amaze Us shocked

Naija vagina people doing what they know how to do best, husband snatching and home wreckers undecided
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts. M
My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little cry

Please don't insult me. I am in a relationship though very young relationship. I'm just human admiring someone else.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Sterope(f): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
The interesting part of life is that you might end up in a relationship with him and he might treat a rag better than he treats you. That is the beauty of life grin. Ole! Ashawo undecided

NovesaTillie:

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Olam09(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Lol.... shoot your shot
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by rhythyson: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
If you destroy that home your destruction is waiting for you too at the corner

If you break that home just be expecting your breakfast too

if you pay good with evil....karma is a bitch ooo

meanwhile i advice you to face your front and concentrate on your own relationship and make it work.

If you like hear if you like no hear
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Adrian98(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
God is really merciful
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Troll
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Toks2008(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

This bondage you ladies have put yourselves cos if many of you embrace polygamy it would have been easier for him to make you an extra wife. What profit a lady to marry jerk in the name of ''i want my man to myself alone'' when there are very decent, responsible purpose driven married men willing to marry at least 2 or 3 wives?

Polygamy YOU SAY NO but another woman's husband dey enter your eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Chiogreat(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Pick a book and read whenever such thoughts comes to ur mind, especially bible if ur a christian.u can make it a prayer point too for God to give you such a man
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by geelite(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
i am single and serching.free ticket grin
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Edusouls(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Women are God’s creatures that are much closer to the devil, simple.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by specie103(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Awon FUTURE tun ti de.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by shedy03(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
Pls dont pay them back with evil, the good they do to you. Pray to God instead to give you such a husband and he will give you, if you are faithful to him.
OP should take this advice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by advanceDNA: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
But which kind married woman dey invite another young single woman neighbour to come and be eating in her flat.....

Is that confidence, stupidity, or deliberately testing the husband.....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by siralos135: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
This is why married people must careful of the kind of people they invite into their homes. Sometimes it is better to assume worse of people and then be proven wrong than to give access to the devil because you Want to play the role of an angel.

Madam, Woe be tide you if you try any rubbish with that family.
Thunder will hunt you down and strike you if you permit that thought in your mind for more than 10 minutes.

Angry!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by MansoryMX(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
NovesaTillie:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Give ur young relationship a chance don’t still birth it. Let the married man enjoy his family in peace.

U are an adult not a teenager think like one. undecided
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Nyanabo(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
There is nothing new with what you are experiencing. Its human nature to crave for what they can't get.

My advice is that you give them a little space (so its not obvious) and try not to fantasize about him in your alone time. Also dont allow yourself to be alone with him either inside or outside.

Overall your will-power to resist temptations will pull you through.

Like you said don't allow 30mins pleasure to destroy someones happy home.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by havenz(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
My dear everyone loves good thing but Exodus said they shall not convert thy neighbor's property, even me way the talk I dey crush on my landlord wife but am seriously look for another apartment just to avoid RED BLOOD including the small WHITE BLOOD way dey my body make e no flow for ground. Just control yourself and read your Bible join am with pray for make God give you the kind of man way you dey find. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by joyandfaith: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Try it. You would become baby mama. The husband will apologise to his wife. They would move on. You would become a loner and loser.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by NovesaTillie(f): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
seyz91:
mtcheeww!

nonsense undecided

This Vagina people will never cease to Amaze Us shocked

Naija vagina people doing what they know how to do best, husband snatching and home wreckers undecided

You did not have to call me names cry
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by KingAfo(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Seduce him? I doubtt he will fall. If you were that good looking the wife wouldn't invite you for dinner. The wife feels less intimidated because she has a better look.
On a serious note I am saying the truth. Like it or hate it, you know the truth
grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHA
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by MoneyTrees(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

May the good Lord forgive the mod that pushed this shitty read to FP... I've changed my mind
May the devil ... grin
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by shedy03(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Lilsameey:
At last, is either Dem use acid bath you or hot water or make Dem kidnap or assassinate you. Una no dey fear. Women and wahala, five and six, later Dem go post sey "Wife bathes husband and side chick with hot water". Mf
Hahahaha, perfect description of likely scenario that may happen.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Cincima(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
It's shows you are human after all, but that is the flesh taliking, you must kill it., Ask yourself, what would Jesus do?? . You know the answer. DONT DO IT
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by NovesaTillie(f): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
havenz:
My dear everyone loves good thing but Exodus said they shall not convert thy neighbor's property, even me way the talk I dey crush on my landlord wife but am seriously look for another apartment just to avoid RED BLOOD including the small WHITE BLOOD way dey my body make e no flow for ground. Just control yourself and read your Bible join am with pray for make God give you the kind of man way you dey find. Thank you.
Thank you very much for this. I am going to control myself

2 Likes

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by pyro62(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2021
nwanyiugbo122:
You are wicked and ungrateful home wrecker.

She hasn't done it yet na. Ha ha! nwaIGBO
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by NovesaTillie(f): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Nyanabo:
There is nothing new with what you are experiencing. Its human nature to crave for what they can't get.

My advice is that you give them a little space (so its not obvious) and try not to fantasize about him in your alone time. Also dont allow yourself to be alone with him either inside or outside.

Overall your will-power to resist temptations will pull you through.

Like you said don't allow 30mins pleasure to destroy someones happy home.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.