Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband (50972 Views)

If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by greatstephenho(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts. M
My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little cry
What can I do to stop this feeling? cry
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family cry cry

Please don't insult me. I am in a relationship though very young relationship. I'm just human admiring someone else.

It's people like u that is making us unfaithful in marriage,haba hanti fear God na
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by friendl: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2021
You see say women problem plenty ,women are their greatest enemy
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Tatashi: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2021
He will sleep with you and when he’s done, he will go back to his family.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by dragon2(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Tomorrow women will say men are irredeemably unfaithful,but they are not watching their fellow women.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Munzy14(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2021
nwanyiugbo122:
You are wicked and ungrateful home wrecker.
She pleaded not to be insulted... undecided At least she was open and sincere with the feelings which is normal...

Who doesn't like good things after all.

Na solution she need to redirect her mindset.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Ashley5050: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Seduce him? I doubtt he will fall. If you were that good looking the wife wouldn't invite you for dinner. The wife feels less intimidated because she has a better look.
On a serious note I am saying the truth. Like it or hate it, you know the truth

Hahahaha ������
Ndi Mmadu
Your Wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by RichboyPee(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts. M
My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little cry

Please don't insult me. I am in a relationship though very young relationship. I'm just human admiring someone else.
Don't repay that Family's good for evil. Look for your own elsewhere
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by ZooCountry45: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

If you are a woman NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER WOMAN around your husband be it sister, friend or Neighbor..
Shit happens and it ends in sex.
Humans do develop feelings for each other but how you control it matters.

@op...When you eventually fuccks the man and break the home, paying them with evil, remember another will do same to you.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by ZooCountry45: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
If you are a woman NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER WOMAN around your husband be it sister, friend or Neighbor..

@op...When you eventually fuccks the man and break the home, paying them with evil, remember another will do same to you.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by house10s: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

well wen u get married n ur husband is sleeping around make u no vex also.

okay
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by muheeb01(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
This is lust and esu beleke is about to use you,abort this mission you're going to regret,don't bite fingers that feeds you
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by house10s: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2021
ZooCountry45:

only men should be allowed around her husband shey.

what a gay way to start a life

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by NovesaTillie(f): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2021
kingreign:

[s]I repeat again,

The THIEF cometh not, but to STEAL, to KILL and to DESTROY ... John 10:10

The HEART of MAN is DESPERATELY WICKED and DECEITFUL, who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9

These two scripture aptly describes you!

Wetin you dey find, go send you go your perdition[/s] .
Don't insult me.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Fourwinds: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2021
tiffanyfan:

Habaaa!!!!!!!!

OP wants to fvck ooooo...

If the girl nack that man once ....Okokobiokor ...na finishing
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Gloriagee(f): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Too nice a wife I must say....
NovesaTillie:

Thank you for being real with your response. I will reduce my going there. Their baby is so cute and his wife is very nice cry
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by BarrElChapo(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Komu1048(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I don’t understand how ladies used to pull out all these lame excuses. U r human n so what, what happen to self control.
That’s how one idiot was given iPhone 12( that kind dude nonfit dash another man kobo ooo) and dis girl use same phone to be sending her nude to random guys. And when callout she claim he doesn’t own her body. What happen to commitment n faithfulness.

Girls make una stop this rubbish because if guys want start our own na una go tire ooo
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Qualer: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
nwanyiugbo122:
You are wicked and ungrateful home wrecker.

if no be say you dey Abuja, I for gonye gi 5 plates of nkwóbi di very okay!! grin grin
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by gbagyiza: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Don't allow the devil use you to destroy a family that showed you genuine love. please na beg i dey beg you.....
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Teewhyluv(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Just make sure you keep us posted after you have execute your evil and devilish plans
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I hope you have money for plastic surgery?
Incase of acid attack ..
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by APCNig: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Holy Ghost Fire, destroy any home breaker in the name of Jesus, Amin l'oruko Jesu
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by kkins25(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2021
youmour:
You know you still Gon do it regardless what anyone says here, breaking homes and snatching men is engrained in women DNA

As a biologist, i wouldn't say "breaking homes and snatching men", it is more accurately put as the instinctive behaviour to compete for a suitable mate. Yes, its encoded in the genes of women but also in men- just less expressive.

Most importantly, it is not a crime to do so. It is the "will to survive" encoded by whichever God you serve. So that only those worthy of life should live and does not worthy - must fade into the darkest abyss of oblivion.

Dear OP, if we were in the animal kingdom, i would have advised you to fufill your hearts desire.

However, we live in a society!
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by idanone(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

na only woman know how this thing call love and feelings they do them.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by KosiGee(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Alright. I will do that

You are about to ruin yourself. If you tempt that man, he might fall for it, he would visit your garden of eden, both of you will eat the sacred fruit in the middle of the luxurious garden then your eyes will open….

He would run to his precious wife and confess his sins. His wife might forgive him…then they will invite you over for another delicious meal….

Then they will poison you together and run to their church to give testimony how they defeated and banished the devilish Jezebel that came in to destroy their marriage.

I wish I was that man though…I will come over to your crib and exorcise the demons out of you regularly.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I don't know you but, immediately after you made this statement I developed hatred in you, the heart of women is evil and nomatter what we talk here you are still gonna distroy that home, jealousy, greed and wickedness runs in your veins, the only problem you have is that you want to distroy that loving marriage because the man is good to the wife and you are wondering why it's not you, but I bet you will fail and you will be publicly disgraced... Amen.... You are indeed the future is clitocurrency.... No apologies...
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by APCNig: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Seduce him? I doubtt he will fall. If you were that good looking the wife wouldn't invite you for dinner. The wife feels less intimidated because she has a better look.
On a serious note I am saying the truth. Like it or hate it, you know the truth

So, you are saying that the prospective and aspiring home breaker is an Ugly Monster
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by APCNig: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

YES.
He said he needed some time off his own place that's why he over stayed

Someone that couldn't accommodate a boyfriend, how will such a person manage a home. This is a prospective baby mama.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Burgerlomo: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2021
cool

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Rajosh(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

the wife made a big mistake by making you their friend. She didn't know you're a green snake ����
Hiding under the guise that you're human and it's normal to have feelings.
Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by salvation77177: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2021
It's the demon in you that is about pushing you into destruction. Please, urgently control your emotion and flee from every thought and feeling that is pushing into the death trap. You may not believe me but it's a death trap waiting patiently to catch and probably kill or wound you for life.
And to overcome this problem, kindly surrounder your life to Jesus Christ and receive His pardon and power to withstand temptation.
Please, take this advice and safe your life and future.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by viceddy95(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Na runs babe you be, leave this your many story...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.