Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,434 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband (51044 Views)

If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Youngpo413: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Seduce him? I doubtt he will fall. If you were that good looking the wife wouldn't invite you for dinner. The wife feels less intimidated because she has a better look.
On a serious note I am saying the truth. Like it or hate it, you know the truth
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Danielkelly: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
EnzoShieffo:
You try ooo
So na advice you feel say you give so abi... ��‍♂️
smiley its a bitter truth under the sun. We are all members of and no one should discriminate. Did you not notice that no lady argued with me it a bitter truth under the tortise shell.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by NovesaTillie(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
MemeRoyal:

I don't blame you, I blame the innocent woman that brought a low life, pig like you into her home, cos if she did not bring you close, there is some level of familiarity you won't have with the husband.
This is why I don't bring many people into my home.
Useless girls association....untrained she-goat.
You sound so bitter.
Healing will come your way soon.
Get well
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by MemeRoyal(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You sound so bitter.
Get well
Healing from prostitution will come your way soon ashewo!
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by schoolboymatt(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
all of you insulting the op calling her a 'home wrecking bitch'
she said...

What can I do to stop this feeling?
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family

no body saw that, na to insult person una sabi.
even the once wey dey date married men follow they insult her.
shame on u all.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by NovesaTillie(f): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
schoolboymatt:
all of you insulting the op calling her a 'home wrecking bitch'
she said...

no body saw that, na to insult person una sabi.
even the once wey dey date married men follow they insult her.
shame on u all.

Honestly I regret posting my issue here. Even people who have no standing where I am are opening their mouth to talk nonsense to me.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Toks2008(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

Bible...??
U and toks have the same problem??
U jump into conclusion and spill fallacy all over the place.... what has this conversation got to do with the Bible...

Have we even discussed Bible here??...what is this one saying??
My first point to toks was that polygamous settings promotes strife, jealousy and conflict... but you pompous self ddnt want to see that just as toks concluded only only Christians clamor for monogamy...

Look, It’s hard talking with people like you that feel you are superior because,
Your reasoning is basically flawed because anything that doesn’t agree with your opinion is foolish... so enjoy your knowledge on polygamy and polygamous lifestyle .....you want to have multiple wives, go ahead, but tagging people that are not in the same both with your foolish is just irritating..

I don’t have to read books on culture, history, philosophy, anthropology, or psychology to know polygamy has its flaws and I don’t support it....

I thought you were against him talking down on you. Is it not obvious that you lack manners when it comes to purposeful communication.

I have a problem because im in support of an age long culture that has been in existence before the generations of your fore fathers even came into existence but you don't have problem for foolishly arguing the matter. The Bible and Quran supports polygamy but in your ignorance you spew nonsense endlessly rather than calm down to learn so who has a problem?

Please rest this matter and continue in your delusion.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by advanceDNA: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Toks2008:

I thought you were against him talking down on you. Is it not obvious that you lack manners when it comes to purposeful communication.

I have a problem because im in support of an age long culture that has been in existence before the generations of your fore fathers even came into existence but you don't have problem for foolishly arguing the matter. The Bible and Quran supports polygamy but in your ignorance you spew nonsense endlessly rather than calm down to learn so who has a problem?

Please rest this matter and continue in your delusion.

Toks, what exactly is the topic of this dialogue?
I don’t support polygamy..
You love it... that’s fine by me...I respect your opinion

What I ddnt like was you calling me foolish for my presence, saying I have to lean from your, calling women that want monogamy foolish. You were cocky and arrogant. U have a right to your opinion but it’s not the standard

Whats’s more, u jumped into conclusions by saying it’s only Christians that clamor for monogamy.. you also said all women will rush at polygamy for the money...
now your assistant came to insult me and also jumped into conclusion bringing the Bible from no where into the discussion... u both kept jumping into the conclusion that’s why I said u have the same problem...

But clearly u see everything as an insult.. a classic behavior of pre-millennials.. you seem to be older than everyone and expect everyone to learn from you...even if your opinion is bunch of fallacy...

You are not teaching me anything.. there’s nothing to lean from you... polygamy is trash no matter how old the practice is... and no woman is happy about it...

even from your point.. money is what will make some do it... even you confirmed that money is what will make you give your Virgin daughter to an old man with 100 wives... so in reality no one will gladly or happily go into polygamy unless they were bought with money....
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by MemeRoyal(f): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Honestly I regret posting my issue here. Even people who have no standing where I am are opening their mouth to talk nonsense to me.
You have no standing at all. Ashewo.
Standing ko! Do you know the people replying you??!
Low life ashewo claiming standing!! If you have any class or if you were cultured in the least bit you wouldn't even bring such issues out in public, you will kill that immoral and wicked feeling the minute it begins to develop.
Stay the hell away from that family
Shameless thing!
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by MrMacinterchi1: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts. M
My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little cry
What can I do to stop this feeling? cry
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family cry cry

Please don't insult me. I am in a relationship though very young relationship. I'm just human admiring someone else.
admire what is yours or your own, Not others possession. Na from there covetousness de start. beware o
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Ladymillion(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Isi gini?

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by SATANlST: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts. M
My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little cry
What can I do to stop this feeling? cry
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family cry cry

Please don't insult me. I am in a relationship though very young relationship. I'm just human admiring someone else.
U WHERE TOTO DEY SMELL?
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by SATANlST: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
NovesaTillie:

SHUT UP, USELESS SHAMELESS SMELLING TOTO HOE
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by sirp9898(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Babe try what is in your mind so you can rest but don't hurt anybody
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by NovesaTillie(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
MemeRoyal:

You have no standing at all. Ashewo.
Standing ko! Do you know the people replying you??!
Low life ashewo claiming standing!! If you have any class or if you were cultured in the least bit you wouldn't even bring such issues out in public, you will kill that immoral and wicked feeling the minute it begins to develop.
Stay the hell away from that family
Shameless thing!
You are bitter. You lack senses of feel and I can see that.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

Toks, what exactly is the topic of this dialogue?
I don’t support polygamy..
You love it... that’s fine by me...I respect your opinion

What I ddnt like was you calling me foolish for my presence, saying I have to lean from your, calling women that want monogamy foolish. You were cocky and arrogant. U have a right to your opinion but it’s not the standard

Whats’s more, u jumped into conclusions by saying it’s only Christians that clamor for monogamy.. you also said all women will rush at polygamy for the money...
now your assistant came to insult me and also jumped into conclusion bringing the Bible from no where into the discussion... u both kept jumping into the conclusion that’s why I said u have the same problem...

But clearly u see everything as an insult.. a classic behavior of pre-millennials.. you seem to be older than everyone and expect everyone to learn from you...even if your opinion is bunch of fallacy...

You are not teaching me anything.. there’s nothing to lean from you... polygamy is trash no matter how old the practice is... and no woman is happy about it...

even from your point.. money is what will make some do it... even you confirmed that money is what will make you give your Virgin daughter to an old man with 100 wives... so in reality no one will gladly or happily go into polygamy unless they were bought with money....

Go back to your very first response to my post and read your words again.

I have zero tolerance for people who lack communicative manners.

Go back and read again and see why I came hard on you.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Toks2008(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

U seem to reason in a weird way...if I don’t know you on this forum, I would have thought you are 14 years old....how can you assume everyone will choose polygamy over monogamy because of money..... is money the only thing driving your faculties.??cos it’s surprising how you would automatically think so if others

I guess you will shout for joy and gladness when you 22 year daughter comes home with a man with multiple wives as her husband to be?
Of course you won’t be happy...because You are the hypocrite here..

men like you think other people’s daughters should gladly accept going to a polygamous home because U feel its a natural for community penis like yourself to jump from one pvssy to another..

u are so driven with the polygamous idea that u advised a single young woman with a moment of weakness, lusting after someone else’s husband that polygamy would have solved her problem..
you ddnt even mind that she would be hurting and destabilizing a peaceful family....nigga...it’s not everytime a man should think with his penis..

There is no hypocrisy from my part...I state facts...and it’s simple... no woman is happy sharing her man with other women... women who do it only do so out of desperation or lack of choice...

.if you doubt it, you can take a survey of just 200 women and see their response

Now ask yourself if this post does not deserve a harsh response..

Learn to communicate without sounding condescending or insulting people.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by advanceDNA: 2:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Now ask yourself if this post does not deserve a harsh response..

Learn to communicate without sounding condescending or insulting people.

It’s just a dialogue jumping out of control...
Tone and other verbal cues can’t be read in written text..so I apologize if you felt insulted... this is becoming too long....
I clearly don’t see things your way.
Neither do you... the last thing o want to do is overflog this matter....like o said....apologies..

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by MemeRoyal(f): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You are bitter. You lack senses of feel and I can see that.
You have sense of feeling and you want to seduce another woman's husband? A woman that has been nice to you?
You are an ashewo. Accept it. Shameless pig.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Qualer:

if no be say you dey Abuja, I for gonye gi 5 plates of nkwóbi di very okay!! grin grin
ohh Nnaa, daalu.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Eyeswideshut1: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Ashawo dey your eye.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by SavageResponse(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
soundOsonic:
Seduce him? I doubtt he will fall. If you were that good looking the wife wouldn't invite you for dinner. The wife feels less intimidated because she has a better look.
On a serious note I am saying the truth. Like it or hate it, you know the truth

Edit: husband that sleep with women less attractive than their wife are looking for sex, so the woman must either have good booty or nice bust. The OP has neither, I am telling you the wife feels no threat. Even housemaid a wife easily suspect the husband. The OP is just plain like all those girls, you will say na manage, I manage sleep with her self.

OP, what's your response to this?
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Vwoman200:
Do not covert your neighbors wife/husband.
We always say this. But, they never listen. And it's so easy to start tripping for your neighbor's significant other half. That's the spirit of lust and greed at work.
As one who had been in the realms of spiritual consciousness ( marine world, as some of you call it) I know how these spirits work to lure the victim further into his selfish desires. Mehn, a lot of people can't fight the urge ( more like, seducing spirit)
The OP may have already done a number on the neighbor's husband in question. It's usually the case. Then comes the regret, and resorting to come online to ask for advice.
OP,.you gotta be strong-willed! Why? Because the man will easily accept your advances. One of you has to have the determination to not give in. And you are that person.
Stay strong.
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You sound so bitter.
Get well
Read my last submission (above )
I've seen where another lady was disgusted at you for stating your inner desires on the thread. Granted, she's a wife and I get that most women will feel a sense of irritation and anger towards you for coming out with this write-up.
But I noticed a part where you asked ' what can I do to overcome this feeling ?'
So, I take it that you want to fight it, albeit, you're not sure you can fight it. It's a seducing spirit whispering to your mind (your heart)
I know what I'm saying. You just have to make up your mind to put yourself in the wife's place. Would you want to share your husband with a neighbor? Only the will you have taken the first step to dealing with this thought and lust. It's not love, trust me. You're just ' tripping" for him. His doings and his appearance.
Send me a mail if you don't feel it's encroaching on your privacy. I could further encourage you and motivate you to ' snap out of it '
You won't be the first.
Just don't fvck that man..... YET. Or EVER.
Love and light, babe.

1 Like

Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Thank you for being real with your response. I will reduce my going there. Their baby is so cute and his wife is very nice cry
Then fight the urge! Fight! Fight! Fight!
You sound like such a sweet thing. I can feel your troubled mind/spirit.
Your flesh wants it badly. It's the little fight left in your spirit that is kicking against the urge. It's the spirit that wrote this topic here on NL.
Poor you! Such a sweet, likeable girl. From your replies ( I hope you're like this offline, oh)
I wish I could hug you tightly right now and pat you on the back saying, ' we'll fight this 2gether '
But I'm not there with you. You have to imagine that I am. Don't give up. I'm with you in spirit.
Do you believe in soul travelling? Astral projection? Maybe we could meet tonight so as to strengthen this resolute. To get over the man. If your vibration is on the same level as mine tonight, then I think we can make it happen. Ionno...or via the dream.
I'm pretty sure the man has shown you signs of weakness. This is the only reason why you would even think that you could " invite him over and try to tempt him "
Like I said, the cards are in your hands. How do you wish to play them? He is at your mercy. He might be a man of lesser virtue. Just like you will be if you give in to your desire. Or, if you've done something like this before.
Because the confidence you exhume seems to stem from a place of experience. If this is your first time of being in this sticky situation, then you would be better suited to escape it (this snare) But, if you've actually done it with a married man in the past, then it will be a lot harder for you. 96% chance that you will end up banging him despite my/our pleas for you not to. Remember, you can't marry him. He won't marry you, and you won't take the place of his legal wife. Why wanna feel like second-best ? The option? The side chick?
When you can have your own mans. If he ticks majority of the boxes as you said he does, then know that for you to meet him means that you would also meet other men/guys who could as well tick those boxes, and even more.
He and his wife have been of help to you, as you've stated. Pweeaseee! Do return the favor! How? By keeping your Hello Kitty in check.

Your mental health afterwards will be greatly affected. You don't wanna slowly die inside . Trust me. It's when you haven't done it that the urge (spirit) will be pressuring you, itching you to just do it! But a soon as the die is cast, the same spirit will start to make you feel disgusted, call you names, degrade you, bug your mind for days. Its aim is to get you to hate yourself and the man, for allowing you to lure him in. Then what does it do next? It tries to make you come to terms with the act, and suggests to you to continue towing that line of adultery, since you are already screwed up. It wants you to continue, till something terrible happens.
Shake it off and refuse the spirit access into your hearts of hearts. Lust after me instead. Forget that man and his poor wife.
I feel the husband won't resist, should you decide to go through with your hurt-filled plan. So, pls, be the stronger person in the mix. Oh, and something tells me you're quite cute too smiley
* Just a loud thought outside my head sha*
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Tundex911: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Shey no be this generation??

Smh
Re: I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Thank you.............. I will look carefully and decide what to do

Trouble is knocking at your door. Be careful, what God has joined together let none put asunder. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.