Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? (1547 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by docdes: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
I've met a lady who confessed to me that the sight of a poor man makes her want to vomit. I've discovered that it is so with most women, but they won't tell you: They hate poor men with a PASSION.

To understand this even more, you can read my post entitled 'WHY WOMEN LOVE MONEY AND WHY THEY MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT IT' here: https://www.nairaland.com/6854685/why-women-love-money-why

So, men, try to make your woman's need for money to increase the creativity of your hussle rather than making you complain. If you're poor, your woman won't respect you because poverty doesn't fit a man. It makes him look very irresponsible. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Qatar2022: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bleep her well

2 Likes

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dont ever exchange words with her.it will make her not to be able to see you finish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
docdes:
I've met a lady who confessed to me that the sight of a poor man makes her want to vomit. I've discovered that it is so with most women, but they won't tell you: They hate poor men with a PASSION.

these women are DELUDED!!! there is nothing wrong with a poor man, and if these women value men solely upon their finances, then we know what type of deluded women they are. OLOSHOES AND THEM!

So, men, try to make your woman's need for money to increase the creativity of your hussle rather than making you complain. If you're poor, your woman won't respect you because poverty doesn't fit a man. It makes him look very irresponsible. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
being poor is a temporary situation, while being stoopid is for life.... these women that solely value men upon their finances are cheap pay as you go oloshoes that jump from man to man depending on who has the best finances. such women are LIABILITIES and no man in his right mind should settle for such animal. respect has nothing to do with money, a poor man with c=great character is WAY BETTER than a rich evil man. dont get it twisted.

here is a simple clue: you cant make a proper woman to respect you, they either do or they dont... thinking that having more money means more respect from a woman... is the dumbest statement ever. only a deluded olosho would have respect for you if you have money, and NO respect for you if you aint got any.

4 Likes

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Here to read LIES

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by helinues: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Be responsible including the money part

Confidence: Ability to be calmed during tense situations

3 Likes

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Sirheny007(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just have money. The respekt will follow
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by pansophist(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
If you think the op is daft, click like. If you think the op is wise, click share cool

17 Likes

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Palazee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
One of the most deluded thread i have ever read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by suffering: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Women are like internet trolls; most interactions with them are lose-lose situations. Enjoy the time you spend with the subject and don’t bother yourself on trivial matters. When things sour, hold your head high and move on.
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Divoc19(f): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Always look your best
Respect her
Be kind
Be unpredictable
Give her limited talk, limited play, limited time
Plenty love
Give her space
Trust her
Share your dreams with her

1 Like

Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2021
By respecting her.
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2021
docdes:

To understand this even more, you can read my post entitled 'WHY WOMEN LOVE MONEY AND WHY THEY MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT IT' here: https://www.nairaland.com/6854685/why-women-love-money-why

Poverty doesn't fit ANYONE, and no one (really) respects a poor PERSON (whether male or female) ...

And the source of the motivation of a person to "increase the source of his/her hustle" shouldn't come from one leach nagging you over something he/she doesn't have...

Last last everyone should go and work and have their own cash and not leach on another all because of a hole in between their legs...
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by sooncornme(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Is very simple

Just

Respect

Her
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by doubleZ88(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Reminds me of an incident a Friend of mine told me. Babe said she can't date a man who earns less than 150k. Not knowing bro was hitting 400k monthly net.

Truth b told. Any lady who values u based on ur finances is a big time liability and i put extra offering every sunday for not meeting them around me
Re: DEAR MEN: How Do You Make Your Woman To Respect You? by Drella(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
donbachi:
Dont ever exchange words with her.it will make her not to be able to see you finish.

But if you keep quiet, don't you feel she'll hurl words at you next time?

(1) (Reply)

Foods We Should Avoid Before Having S£x / He Canceled The Proposal. Good Or Bad Move? / Should I Move On Or Wait For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.