Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Foods We Should Avoid Before Having S£x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foods We Should Avoid Before Having S£x (1546 Views)

(URGENT !!!) 10 Shocking Foods To Avoid Before Having Sex / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods We Should Avoid Before Having S£x by Alexgman1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beans, cheese, and French fries are some of the food items which are best avoided if you planning on getting intimate with your partner. Though we cannot always control what we eat, we can ensure that on the day of the date or the night before the date we can surely be mindful of what we are eating. Our libido is affected by a variety of factors such as stress, work, financial status, diet, and exercise. One very important feature which influences your s£x drive is your diet, which we can easily control over time. Before having s£x, endure you avoid these 3 foods.

1. Spicy peppers can cause a fire in your stomach and other sensitive areas.

Chili peppers have a reputation as an aphrodisiac and there is some truth to that. In one study, 114 men were given a plate of mashed potatoes and a bottle of chili sauce and instructed to flavor the potatoes to taste. The researchers then compared the amount of hot sauce consumed to the men's testosterone levels. Interestingly, the men who used the hottest sauce had the highest testosterone levels (via Self).

2. Eating lots of oatmeal can pump the brakes during morning s£x.

Oats are often called a nutrition superfood and they are in many ways. Harvard's The Nutrition Source confirmed that these flaky grains help lower your risk of heart disease.

That same potent fiber found in oats is also useful for helping people to lose weight or avoid overeating. But there's a downside to a diet filled with multiple bowls of oatmeal especially if you're the type of person who likes to eat breakfast and then crawl back into bed on the weekends for a romantic encounter.

3. Too much sugar can cause quite a few problems in the bedroom.

"Sweets for my sweet," the classic oldies song goes, "sugar for my honey." That's all fine and good just as long as you're not about to hit the sheets. In addition to triggering a surge in blood sugar levels followed by that inevitable crash, diets that are high in sugar can wreak havoc on your cardiovascular health, cautioned Joshua Gonzalez, a urologist specializing in sexual medicine, in an interview with Men's Health.

SOURCE:https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e52763e74fe5ad5d27b5a90d93e2eb6e?client=news

1 Like

Re: Foods We Should Avoid Before Having S£x by okoroemeka(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Alexgman1:
Beans, cheese, and French fries are some of the food items which are best avoided if you planning on getting intimate with your partner. Though we cannot always control what we eat, we can ensure that on the day of the date or the night before the date we can surely be mindful of what we are eating. Our libido is affected by a variety of factors such as stress, work, financial status, diet, and exercise. One very important feature which influences your s£x drive is your diet, which we can easily control over time. Before having s£x, endure you avoid these 3 foods.

1. Spicy peppers can cause a fire in your stomach and other sensitive areas.

Chili peppers have a reputation as an aphrodisiac and there is some truth to that. In one study, 114 men were given a plate of mashed potatoes and a bottle of chili sauce and instructed to flavor the potatoes to taste. The researchers then compared the amount of hot sauce consumed to the men's testosterone levels. Interestingly, the men who used the hottest sauce had the highest testosterone levels (via Self).

2. Eating lots of oatmeal can pump the brakes during morning s£x.

Oats are often called a nutrition superfood and they are in many ways. Harvard's The Nutrition Source confirmed that these flaky grains help lower your risk of heart disease.

That same potent fiber found in oats is also useful for helping people to lose weight or avoid overeating. But there's a downside to a diet filled with multiple bowls of oatmeal especially if you're the type of person who likes to eat breakfast and then crawl back into bed on the weekends for a romantic encounter.

3. Too much sugar can cause quite a few problems in the bedroom.

"Sweets for my sweet," the classic oldies song goes, "sugar for my honey." That's all fine and good just as long as you're not about to hit the sheets. In addition to triggering a surge in blood sugar levels followed by that inevitable crash, diets that are high in sugar can wreak havoc on your cardiovascular health, cautioned Joshua Gonzalez, a urologist specializing in sexual medicine, in an interview with Men's Health.

SOURCE:https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e52763e74fe5ad5d27b5a90d93e2eb6e?client=news
I remembered one December I took a girl out and we had fried Chicken with hot spicy fresh pepper,we are in a dark vip corner and in haste to make out we didn't wash our hands properly,I fingered her kpekus and she started sucking my dick,my brothers and sisters we ran mad that day.

3 Likes

Re: Foods We Should Avoid Before Having S£x by AmadorSays: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice, thanks for the update
Re: Foods We Should Avoid Before Having S£x by Cerebellum: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
okoroemeka:
I remembered one December I took a girl out and we had fried Chicken with hot spicy fresh pepper,we are in a dark vip corner and in haste to make out we didn't wash our hands properly,I fingered her kpekus and she started sucking my dick,my brothers and sisters we ran mad that day.

Your name no surprise me
You mean, you carry hoelosho go hotelgrin, E surprise you? Nah me be the guy wey buy you the suya that dah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' / Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker / Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.