Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? (18946 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by VEXT: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rubbish yarn,the devil you know,is better than the angel you don't know !!!..
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by idinaija(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
You no fit allow your friends marry your sister because you keep terrible friends .
But as stupid as you are , you will one day like to marry someone else sister can you see that You are a Premature Mumu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by RealAdewole(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
If you will not allow your friends to marry your sister you need to change your cycle of friends and ultimately change yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Spain007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You

Bfr nko ...na me go marry ma sis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Kindness218: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't have friends.. just family members
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by stevebond007(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You
Why is it a NO?
They are in love bro. Deal with it
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by lonelydora: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You

What if that friend of yours works in United Nations or Google or Shell or NNPC or DPR?

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by RightToReject(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes. If I can't consider you worthy enough to marry my sister or have an intimate relationship that could lead to marriage with her, then you don't merit being my friend in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by papae1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
900warriorz:
My friend that I know? cheesy He will lamborghini her, he will Lampard her! Ah....Rara o. grin
. Hahahaahah

You most be a bad guy oooooo

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by IkemChris(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You

Yes I did and its one of the best decision of my life
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Blackman101: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
look at it this way, will you be comfortable when your friend discuss his ( your sister) sex matter with you?
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by ogemore(f): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes uf he is good kiss
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Akerele44(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bobotic:
Marry or friend her?.............infact my neighbor.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You

This is an own goal.

It means you're the same as your friends by inference.

I have very responsible friends that have earned my respect and will gladly give my approval if anyone of them indicates interest in any of my sister's.

Your circle defines who you're.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Bmaster(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
grin
Lol.

Op
You bad,hence you keeping bad friends.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Why not... no be person sister I dey chop like mad
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
If it will eventually lead to marriage no problem.. obviously I will be highly productive through out the process
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Cantonese: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You

Are your friends irresponsible?

Na so your sister fine reach? That your sister fit be waka waka come dey form angel for your front. Abi will it be better for your sister to remain at home “marriedless” or “nna ga anu”. No play that kind play. Na poor man thinking be that. The rich connect the children to each other and that way sustain their wealth.

If your sister marries someone you know, it is better and easier for you. They say the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know. If they have issues, it will always be easier to sort out.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by seanwilliam(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sometimes if I think of how me and my guys talk about hoes we’ve fcucked, how we make fun of them , I will not want my sister to have anything sexual relationship between then. But but if my sister loves him , we’ll who am I to stop her .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by ugodson(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
NO why? I think am a bad guy so are my friends.
Thank God she is happily married with 4kids and d guy too is a great guy.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by 900warriorz: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
papae1:
. Hahahaahah

You most be a bad guy oooooo
Espirit de corps grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by HEBEI: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

My friend would be a good husband to my sister and
a friendly brother in-law to me
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by irunoko(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
that is because you yourself know that your ways aren't clean.if you have better character so also will your friends and you will have no issues allowing your sister marry your kind of character

ASE omolomo lodun ranse de Toru Toru werey grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Joshrob(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just one of my friend (Michael) and him alone.
Even Michael self I nor trust am again since we graduate from school. him don dey post different girls pictures now.
But the rest of them.. Never!!...
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Sterope(f): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
What if they don't care nko, what are you going to do about it?
GeneralKoko:

You

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Omniman(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yessssss!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by iezeiyida(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't have a sister from same mother or father, or same parents but if I did, I can only allow my very true, responsible friend who I am sure is in love with her, to marry her without dating her if she accept o

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by alizma: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
Why
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
we wey our sisters don marry.
let read comments and comment inside comments grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by ChiefS(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
My friend once told me to marry the sister. I also, remember by chance hearing the mother shouting to her to go and greet me. Though they didn't know I heard it. From that very day I became careful.

The challenge is if you truly love her and if she has what you desire in a spouse. Not just marrying him or her because she is your friend's sister.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by fmc1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't think so
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Jackiedemie(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
It depends on the friend that's making the advancing. Honestly, everything been equal I will encourage it. On a contrary, my friend seeking to befriend my sister will be hard for me to accept except there is a precondition that he won't make her another EX.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of Love / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not / Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.