Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? (18938 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
This kind question can give nightmares
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by 2buffagain(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You

All I read here is "I hate myself and my sister deserves someone better than me".
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Owiii(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You
I married my friend's younger sister. He is a very good friend to me, we are like what the the bible call 'there is a friend that sticketh more than a brother' We became close in 2007. He lead me to christ. When I told him I wanted to date his sister he never objected. He even laid hands on me before I went to ask his sister out in their family house. We will be one year in marriage on the 21.11.2021. My friend is a priest of the Roman Catholic church.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by yahmohy27: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gben5:
yes nah watin wrong there if the guy get good work and responsible... and they both loves each other...than magana yakari
You try magana yakare
I will only support marrying not dating her
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by hardon1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You

IIfnyiur sister decide to date or marry your friend , there is nothing you can do about it. No be you born her. The highestvyou can do is advice her
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by iamtardey: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
shit happens
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Muwq: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
No
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by ISelectMySins: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
oliverwrites:
Me die there. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever allow my friend near my sisters.

The one that tried it we almost punched each other before he gave up.

Let me get you right. Your friend likes your sister. You told him to back off. He refused despite several warnings. And then you attempt to punch him in the face
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by TeeGentle(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some People Will Not Be Comfortable With It When There Friends Is Marrying Their Sister And Again Maybe Dat Friend Is A Bad Guy
So They Will Not Their So-called Friend To Marry Their Sister
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Divoc19(f): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bree Vandicap, sounds familiar but can't remember.
I dey bro
Klass99:

Bad energy people like Bree Vandicap's mother in-law, abi? grin
How you dey?
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by einsteine(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
No.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by tobylawal(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Sure

I have the sort of friends I won't even think twice if it happened.

I have female friends I can also easily introduce to my brothers and hope things work out fine.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Klass99(f): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by vikstandon(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You

YOU KEEP WRONG AND BAD FRIENDS>>>THIS TELLS ME WHO YOU ARE!!
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Divoc19(f): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
My goodness! Let's hookup abeg.
I'll mail you now
Klass99:

Desperate Housewives nah, you've forgotten we gisted about her and the series on another thread. I'm a girl not a bro angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Klass99(f): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by wiseoneking: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
You most likely been having bad friends and close associates. You got to change yourself first in other to attract good and goodly people, then you will be proud to have any of them married to your sis. Infact, I desire that but no sister available
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by oliverwrites: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Let me get you right. Your friend likes your sister. You told him to back off. He refused despite several warnings. And then you attempt to punch him in the face
Prep was my best ever friend but wanted to use my sister. We had a fight but that didn't affect our friendship. He died due to a generator incident. I spent my last Kobo to try to safe him then just when we thought we had gotten victory, we shook hands, 45 minutes my friend was gone.

Since then I didn't really have any friend. This happened in 2006.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Munzy14(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
Be calming down....It depends on the friends you keep.. cheesy

If it will happen, you in 10places will not stop it..Your sis will just show you, the difference between a woman and a woman in love.

I don't like when guys say this...The hearts will always want what it wants.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Munzy14(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
900warriorz:
My friend that I know? cheesy He will lamborghini her, he will Lampard her! Ah....Rara o. grin
gringrin
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Iniobong44(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
If they love each other
I will respect their decisions and pray for them to have a happy home.

Happiness is never missing except you seek it in the wrong place and location......

A happy home is better than a rotten ego.....

Change your mind set OP...

Please who get small garri I get 2 cube of sugar...
.......H.U.N.G.E.R
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Mayhem1: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes.
Because I don't keep terrible/bad energies/vibes around me.
madam stop all this pride
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by HonestFriend: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Me wen my guy go from my back go toast my sister she say no... My guy come dey disturb her. She just come tell me..

I give my guy final warning never to near her again..
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by galantjoe(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2021
If that is the case you re a bloody jealous and narcissist guy.

So you spoilt other people's sisters with your friends but you don't want yours to get touched.

How will you sell he-goat if not by parading it in the market.

Don't let your sisters to miss out of luck of getting good husbands simply because of your inordinate jealous and narcissistic tendency
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by galantjoe(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2021
oliverwrites:
Prep was my best ever friend but wanted to use my sister. We had a fight but that didn't affect our friendship. He died due to a generator incident. I spent my last Kobo to try to safe him then just when we thought we had gotten victory, we shook hands, 45 minutes my friend was gone.

Since then I didn't really have any friend. This happened in 2006.

Are you sure you didn't have hands in his death. Inordinate Jealousy is a killer.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Divoc19(f): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2021
You no go understand.
Mayhem1:
madam stop all this pride
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by ramatintin(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2021
When a friend dates your sister he stays responsible cos doesn't want to dissapoint.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by space9880: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
girls will allow it but a guy will never agree. I like my guy sister that year and no be small quarrel e cause o baba no gree at all
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
Hell naw!!!
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by NarcissistKing(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2021
galantjoe:
If that is the case you re a bloody jealous and narcissist guy.

So you spoilt other people's sisters with your friends but you don't want yours to get touched.

How will you sell he-goat if not by parading it in the market.

Don't let your sisters to miss out of luck of getting good husbands simply because of your inordinate jealous and narcissistic tendency

Don't put narcissist in your write-up again.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by oliverwrites: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2021
galantjoe:

Are you sure you didn't have hands in his death. Inordinate Jealousy is a killer.
Yes I did tw*t.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Rosement(f): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2021
I am a lady and I wish my brothers could fall in love with my friends because most of my friends are already like family, so if that happens the family will be more united and there will be no barriers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.