Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? (18980 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by rainlover(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You

If your friend is well doing and a responsible person, why wouldn't you allow him marry your sister?? Or is there something you aren't telling us?
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Mrbenny001: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's a no-no for you.. who your feelings help.. are you planning of marrying your own sister..that means your keeping useless friends..

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by McOluOmo: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
No I won't

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace get peace
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by havenz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
I have mix friends, good and bad and i also have mix feelings about them to my only elder, so therefore make them dey their dey make me ma dey my dey.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by BigDawsNet: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Depends

If that my Friend is a serious type...then I might consider on the level of Dating that may lead to Marriage....

If she finally messes her up...
I'm gonna dissolve the friendship
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Princeton92(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
brosom:
I'm sure you'm friends won't neither let u marry their sister too.

Same bird, same feathers.

Thought same
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Absolutely yes......I don't mind my friend/business partner wedding a relative of mine.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by aikyg(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Date; No. Marry; Yes.

My friend once asked me to marry his younger sister, who was a medical student, when we were doing our youth service.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You

BECAUSE OF SEE FINISH ISSUES, I am not comfortable with that arrangement.

Even marrying a co-worker is not my taste except if the company is a big branch with different department.

Too much familiarity can be a source of discomfort most times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by aniblue(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Op,
As the saying goes, " show me your friend and I'll tell u who you are"

I don't keep irresponsible friends, so my friend can marry my sister.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yeah why not any friend I have is a reasonable human being and I have few of them .
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm seeing my bestfriends sister, 2 years deep
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Mrbenny001: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
So your friend should just wake-up one day and ask if hee can marry your sister?
aikyg:
Date; No. Marry; Yes.

My friend once asked me to marry his younger sister, who was a medical student, when we were doing our youth service.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by abbey621(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
byrron:

This is an own goal.

It means you're the same as your friends by inference.

I have very responsible friends that have earned my respect and will gladly give my approval if anyone of them indicates interest in any of my sister's.

Your circle defines who you're.

Some people make good friends but terrible spouse. Your friend that you know is a workaholic, a brainiac and uncompromising would be a good fit for your sister that is needy and likes to nag a lot? How about your sister that is a religious prayer warrior hooking up with your friend that believes more in science and is known as fun, jovial type? It's primitive to think everyone in your circle would have the same personality as you or even worse that by associating with them you inherit their personalities grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Mrklemo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
No... Thats breaking the bro code. Go elsewhere man. I personally wont date my homeboys sister.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Junnior: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
NO!

It's not about character or anything like that.
My friends are like my brothers, so I won't be comfortable with it.

Also, It might mess up our friendship. No matter how cool someone is, issues tend to come up when family is involved.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
It's completely obvious you keep morally bankrupt friends because why won't you allow it if they were great guys

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by ojoduoludare(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
haaa that my friend with big gbonla ? neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by dododawa1: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nonsense questions this days,WHY NOT.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Mohammedbodija(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by oliverwrites: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You
Me die there. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever allow my friend near my sisters.

The one that tried it we almost punched each other before he gave up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by mariovito(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
depends on the friend. won't approve of every friend of mine.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by daddytime(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
abbey621:

Some people make good friends but terrible spouse. Your friend that you know is a workaholic, a brainiac and uncompromising would be a good fit for your sister that is needy and likes to nag a lot? How about your sister that is a religious prayer warrior hooking up with your friend that believes more in science and is known as fun, jovial type? It's primitive to think everyone in your circle would have the same personality as you or even worse that by associating with them you inherit their personalities grin grin

Nicely, put.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by bleskid: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
yes
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by sparko1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
I only have two friends, both are good guys, if my sister wants to marry no problem.

Anyone I keep as friends is worthy of my sister, I am a perfectionist.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by LZAA: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
No
I don't get why some b**** niggas even try this
No no
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by dingbang(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yup.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by SunnyOG738(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Inside life, if go no go... Come go come
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Bobotic(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Akerele44:
Oya collect dat one shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Lugianostar(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Personal decision that i can't alter??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.