Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) (70755 Views)

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Karac: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nosa111:
Oh lord! Why are we so ignorance? Those people are just normal artiste like the ones here in Nigeria, this is why Americans keep taking over the Grammies.

Inviting other artiste to come to your show especially if one is popular like wizkid na normal thing. Stop been ignorance to accept that those people coming to your show is an achievement. They might even be riding by and notice a show and decide to stop. Lol

Lol... Thoughts from an average Davido fan...

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Energy24(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Modified

Only him Grammy award winning family alone sef go raise that davido fund....

Not to talk of his loyal white fans....

Infact , lemme give u names; drake, Beyonce, Chris Brown, rihanna, wale, future, and two naija like Burma and Dbanj would raise that change davido got in 30minutes, no exaggeration....

You called it change
In your entire generation who has raised even 100k in one week
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Skmoda360(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Dumb ass post with no backed up facts

Davido is loved for his good deeds
Wizkid is naturally loved whether he does good or bad

Do you know what it means to sell out 02 arena in just 2mins?
That's love not for good deeds

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

I'll break it down for those who lack wisdom but argue over nothing

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

Wizkid doesn't post what he does for people, Davido does that for sure no cap
Featuring wizkid in a songs means you've blown
But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it
That's natural love , and not for good deeds , he's just naturally loveable

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

Tiwa savage your African bad gyal do video vixen for wizkid
Victoria kimani no let wizkid rest , forever famzing
Seyi shay nko, who no know?
Yemi alade nko , who no know wetin cause fight for females in the industry
Simi has always been a wizzy fan since day 1, even before music
Didn't you hear Teni professing her love to wiz?
That's to show you he's got the whole females in check

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

Because there is so much power in (self respect)

All the people that sent Davido money will lick wizkid's feet no cap

Obi cubana invited Davido over and he was so happy to be I the midst of cubana
The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Valie of being on the low , let David grow up , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Liar....see as your mouth dey pour saliva....no insult me ooo.....my mouth dey scratch me. grin
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Classickj(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
maxzee:

Mention 5 hits of Davido songs with the people he has helped. Before I go burst your head with Wizkid own
baba no use question answer question
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Classickj(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
seunax:
Na leek berry is the most streamed male artist on Spotify after Burna , Mr eazi and Davido . He has headlined a lot shows between 2016-2019 all across the world . The closest person to maleek in 30bg camp in terms of hit is Mayorkun and Maleek berry biggest song which is Kontrol is bigger than any song mayorkun ever produced . Most 30bg artist live on hype and clout . The only relevant artist with multiple hit is Mayorkun . Peruzzi don release 3 project and all of
Dem Na flop
Mr Eazi opens up on
Wizkid’s refusal to make
him an offer, recording 12
songs with Diplo
CELEBRITY GIST SHOW BIZ
BY CHIDI CHIMA LEAVE A COMMENT JULY 27, 2017

The Ghanaian born singer has declared that he was never
signed to Wizkid’s record label.

Recall in 2016, last year, The Starboy announced at the 2016
Ghana Music Awards that he’s signed Mr. Eaiz, Efya and
R2Bees to his Starboy label.

Now, Eazi is claiming he was never signed as an artiste to
Wizkid’s label, but it was more like as an associate or
“Business partner” kinda thing.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Germi9: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
I think life is like Davido and Wizkid
One is a rich kid and the other is from the street
In the end, they both made it..
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Classickj(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2021
seunax:
Na leek berry is the most streamed male artist on Spotify after Burna , Mr eazi and Davido . He has headlined a lot shows between 2016-2019 all across the world . The closest person to maleek in 30bg camp in terms of hit is Mayorkun and Maleek berry biggest song which is Kontrol is bigger than any song mayorkun ever produced . Most 30bg artist live on hype and clout . The only relevant artist with multiple hit is Mayorkun . Peruzzi don release 3 project and all of
Dem Na flop
Top 10 Most Streamed Nigerian Artistes of all-time on Spotify
EDITORIAL BY AMOSFLASH FEBRUARY 15, 2021
1. Wizkid
2.Burna Boy
3. Mr Eazi
4. Davido
5.Maleek Berry
As at FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kylce042(m): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.

Dumb opinion how many people did drake help to the top? When you’re that good the focus is usually on you. David just be gathering pipu to stay relevant. The money saga nah cloud chase Nigaz winning Grammy n them puta doing some donation shiii
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kylce042(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2021
Dreytonisback:

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Comrade easy how can only you have this many sense. David pipu can’t comprehend all of these facts.

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Bigsharkmob: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Dreytonisback:

You just cool down write all in rubbish .

So listen

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by GodIsBiafran: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2021
LILTJAY:
them dey make me vex angry

My brother no be small. angry

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NNature(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

I like wizkid song die, I just vibe to is dj mix 2hours plus.

But no how we must talk truth.

Sun can never hide itself

Sun will hide when is not it
time.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by IbileIfe: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:
Davido is a philanthropist, no doubt. His generosity should be studied in Oxford university.

God bless him more.
True generosity and philanthropy don't need publicity stunts.
The most generous people in the world are not attention seekers and noisemakers.

This N1million challenge of Friends with benefits just shows the intellectual gullibility and stupidity of many youths in southern Nigeria.

The hot topic making headlines was on the important #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report and suddenly, Davido deliberately distracted the attention of Nigerians and Guess What? He posted his bank account of WEMA Bank where his father is a major shareholder.
Who is fooling whom?

The rich always use money to manipulate the mindset of the poor masses ruled by herd mentality.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by davillian(m): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Modified

Infact , lemme give u names; drake, Beyonce, Chris Brown, rihanna, wale, future, and two naija like Burma and Dbanj would raise that change davido got in 30minutes, no exaggeration....
Those top foreign artist Yiu mentioned won't give WizKid a dime
Thier money goes to charity and people in the projects.....
Tell me one rich foreign artist that drake , snoop or Beyonce has given money to?....
Have this in mind poor or middle class people from the projects quickly forget how it feels to be at the bottom of the food chain after they make money only few remember people from the projects and it mostly black Americans.....
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by khreus(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

Modified

Of what good can you be if you can’t be good to your own people. Mtchewwwww you saying nonsense and not concern about it radarada

If you think those white dude even care for unna black ass one bit, you wrong
Drake no even quote unna fav anywhere for hin biggest achievement

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by khreus(m): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2021
davillian:

Those top foreign artist Yiu mentioned won't give WizKid a dime
Thier money goes to charity and people in the projects.....
Tell me one rich foreign artist that drake , snoop or Beyonce has given money to?....
Have this in mind poor or middle class people from the projects quickly forget how it feels to be at the bottom of the food chain after they make money only few remember people from the projects and it mostly black Americans.....
Nah
Drake spent a lot on his Gods plan single

Dude really broke the bank for the song
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by kingRagnarr: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2021
I really doubt all those people will donate that money for a good cause.... this show off crap... plus wizkid doesn’t beg
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

Modified

The Challenge Was ₦1,000,000 from each donor.
And not ₦800,000,000 from just ten persons.
So, stop vomiting trash.
How many people can drop N1m each for Wizkid.??
That's the challenge.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Dreytonisback:

So listen

A Fan is different from A Friend.
Now take it higher.
A Loyal Fan is different from A Loyal Friend.
How many friends does Wizkid Have?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Wizzy is not the kind of person to do this shit. It’s a personality thing and not a knock on Davido.

Close your eyes for a minute and try to imagine Wizkid making those videos that Davido made. “Oya so so, I Dey wait. Drop my money”.

Impossible to imagine right? It’s not his style abeg. Wizkid is obviously an introvert who shy’s away from unnecessary attention and minds his business.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Oluwateemzy123(m): 1:56am On Nov 19, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
What of Terri?
Now ask yourself where is Terri now? Is he doing better than Bella Shmurda or Mayorkun?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by DeHorus: 1:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

Modified

Relax, you nor de that circle and dont know whats up
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by davillian(m): 2:01am On Nov 19, 2021
khreus:

Nah
Drake spent a lot on his Gods plan single

Dude really broke the bank for the song
To Rich people, or to Holmes, broke, hungry or jobless People...
Drake gave back to the needy...
They don't give to people they know are rich....cus it's a waste
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by whippersnapper(m): 2:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Geestarry:
I knew this comparison will arise
ahswear pitching people against each other to create a fight.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tosquo: 2:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Wizkid don't need upcoming artists strategy to trend. Man's been trending for over a year without any stunt, just music. Wizkid Is stingy but keeps getting blessed.... Smh
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by donbrowser(m): 2:40am On Nov 19, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Dumb folks are littered on this thread. Wizkid would have gotten if not more than what David has gotten!

Davido is used to flaunting and showing off his good deeds while Wizkid is the opposite.

Don't disrespect Wizkid!!! He's not a noisemaker!

Bro Wizkid is a miser joor
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by charleskl(m): 2:42am On Nov 19, 2021
only davido go donate #100million sef.....lolz
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by middlebelter(m): 2:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Let all the artists in this country emulate Davido's generosity and see how the multiplier effect will boost the economy, learvto more employment and even make the giver and receive richer and happier.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by charleskl(m): 3:20am On Nov 19, 2021
non oo....wizkid doesnt have any friend...... :-Xna enemies he get
BluntCrazeMan:
Now take it higher.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Dreytonisback(m): 4:37am On Nov 19, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Now take it higher.
..o

Know who you don't know(
That's bc he doesn't like publicity so bye
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Dreytonisback(m): 4:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Ungodly:
safe to say Wizkid read the novel “44 laws of power” if I’m allowed to back up your claim, you’d realize anything that is scarce holds a very much value and that’s exactly one of the things Wizkid has studied so well and it’s working quite great for him… make we no lie the reception wey show promoters go give wiz no be that same one dem go give david ah abi you don forget how headies take go use PJ carry wizzy come there show, that’s god level shii bro… see how them jamo pyper, bad boy timz, bella dey perform infront of wizzy that day like say na only wizzy dey show omo that’s mad… another thing you should notice is that Wiz don’t feature on mid records, I can’t say the same about Davido just this year only he’s featured on almost 30 songs like if you don’t believe check it up… man’s too available damn… btw if wiz announce weytin David sef announce my guy fear what Wizkid fc can do, Wizkid fc can legit open a go fund me account, set an aim for themselves and they will reach it no cap… don’t joke with wiz

Funnily they don't know all these things Davido keeps doing aren't cruise or fun
He's pained deeply bc he can never be wiz

Wizkid knows when to turn tables but David doesn't
Wiz was that artist David was trying so hard to compete with and all of a sudden wiz changed his tune of music or style
Now the whole of Africa can't even battle what he's dishing out , comparing Dave to wiz is a big insult
One thing I love about these Davido fans is that deep inside of them they wish Davido was wizkid

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.