Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) (70800 Views)

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gainman:
you think Naija people wey dey abroad fit waste dollars or pounds like Naija people here. Naija living outside dey stringy abeg

Those re the broke ones,

70% of the diasporas dominated the gofundme for that bbnaija housemate (forgotten her name), 30% with end sarz, 80% of them re the one funding the Biafra and oduduwa agitators.

Get ur facts right before arguing.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

U no dear fear ooo. Beyoncé na like Aunty to wizkid and she’s done hits songs with many people wey no mean say them go call her name she go answer them oo. Working relationship no mean they are friends. Na she make u no be u. Same applies to drake e fit snub anybody.

U better call burna boy and his baby mama. Finish.

Typical naija mentality....

They all see wizkid as colleague, it's now left for wizzy to give dem their regards....

Na una dey carry age for head for naija like plantain

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by maxzee(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

U no dear fear ooo. Beyoncé na like Aunty to wizkid and she’s done hits songs with many people wey no mean say them go call her name she go answer them oo. Working relationship no mean they are friends. Na she make u no be u. Same applies to drake e fit snub anybody.

U better call burna boy and his baby mama. Finish.

How you take sabi boss?
Stop arguing blindly. How many times have you seen wizkid chasing clout online? Because say he no dey upload his conversation with most of your favourite US rappers and singers no mean say them no be friends….

Make I clear you better, most of this US singers nd rappers entered Wizzy DM to make songs. Not wizkid in their DMs…

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Realhommie:
Na even Obi Cubana dey snap and post selfie with Wizzy begin caption am "Starboy"... Chaiiiii

No be by to dey make noise ooooo... Wizzy's lifestyle in this context over anyone else's any day any time twice on Thursday evening. Hehehehe

Obi that has been rolling with Davido since when?? undecided
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
maxzee:

How you take sabi boss?
Stop arguing blindly. How many times have you seen wizkid chasing clout online? Because say he no dey upload his conversation with most of your favourite US rappers and singers no mean say them no be friends….

Make I clear you better, most of this US singers nd rappers entered Wizzy DM to make songs. Not wizkid in their DMs…

Like who?? grin

Don’t u know it was Wizkids baby mama and new management that has been getting him foreign gigs?? Na real hussling.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Thunderfayayou: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Modified

Only him Grammy award winning family alone sef go raise that davido fund....

Not to talk of his loyal white fans....

Infact , lemme give u names; drake, Beyonce, Chris Brown, rihanna, wale, future, and two naija like Burma and Dbanj would raise that change davido got in 30minutes, no exaggeration....

Stop taking Meth. Who is dbanj? How much is Grammy?

Will you seat on a burning stove
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by maxzee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Classickj:

Drop any 5 hit from those dead artist
Mention 5 hits of Davido songs with the people he has helped. Before I go burst your head with Wizkid own
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by daddytime(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:

good evening chief. It is better you dont have and then later have than the oposite make you get no come get, at this level it is a man with integrity that will say no to a sweet yes.

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

from amino kano crescent to a remote area in ogun state

my life literally took a nose dive!

It is well, my brother.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by lookingfly: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.
see your big no ose there......na everything una go compare! undecided undecided
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Stop taking Meth. Who is dbanj? How much is Grammy?

Will you seat on a burning stove

You don wrap ur night stick abi? Why not smoke it in peace....
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nosa111(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
You get money and your family still remain poor na wealth be that ?? Lol

Na dollar account he wan use ? How many international artiste even know am??
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Modified

Only him Grammy award winning family alone sef go raise that davido fund....

Not to talk of his loyal white fans....

Infact , lemme give u names; drake, Beyonce, Chris Brown, rihanna, wale, future, and two naija like Burma and Dbanj would raise that change davido got in 30minutes, no exaggeration....
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by danot1030: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
KiNg0G:
I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.

But the two are good at distributing spam to ladies, don't take that act of generosity from them. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nosa111:
You get money and your family still remain poor na wealth be that ?? Lol

Na dollar account he wan use ? How many international artiste even know am??

How many wrap u smoke this night?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Realhommie(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Obi that has been rolling with Davido since when?? undecided
I no doubt that. But him dey regard Wizzy no cap.

Wizzy isn't readily available, and he has a great sense of self worth which earns him so much respect. No be to dey shalaye up and down.

I like his kinda reserve. Infact, we share a lot of similarities.

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Karac: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
caracas:

I wanted to say trash analysis,
but on seeing your last sentence, I realised you re on Oshogbo weed.
Don't seem to understand why you ppl defend this artists unnecessary , even to the point of lying n deceiving yourselves.....
Even a four year old knows WizKid is not as popular as davido amongst celebrities.....

Here comes another fallacy... Lol
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by seunax(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
jimcaddy:
See what Davido has that WizKid does not have is that connection to his fans. David is social. He rolls with everyone. He doesn't form. You hardly see WizKid. Always out of Naija doing shows.. Even Burna still connects to his fans more than WizKid. People like David gaaan. I really don't feel WizKid like that...
music connect you to your fans not clout

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Pathfinder2090: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Dumb ass post with no backed up facts

Davido is loved for his good deeds
Wizkid is naturally loved whether he does good or bad

Do you know what it means to sell out 02 arena in just 2mins?
That's love not for good deeds

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

I'll break it down for those who lack wisdom but argue over nothing

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

Wizkid doesn't post what he does for people, Davido does that for sure no cap
Featuring wizkid in a songs means you've blown
But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it
That's natural love , and not for good deeds , he's just naturally loveable

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

Tiwa savage your African bad gyal do video vixen for wizkid
Victoria kimani no let wizkid rest , forever famzing
Seyi shay nko, who no know?
Yemi alade nko , who no know wetin cause fight for females in the industry
Simi has always been a wizzy fan since day 1, even before music
Didn't you hear Teni professing her love to wiz?
That's to show you he's got the whole females in check

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

Because there is so much power in (self respect)

All the people that sent Davido money will lick wizkid's feet no cap

Obi cubana invited Davido over and he was so happy to be I the midst of cubana
The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Valie of being on the low , let David grow up , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Rubbish
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Una get time oh
If you are above 18+ and you are still carrying "celebrities" matter for head then I'm sorry to say you don't have sense and probably never will.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Olukunle62(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
I swear wizzy go raise money pass Davido if wizzy try am and beside na the foreign celeb wey go give wizzy money go yapa like mad. For example, Saweeti, Swiss beat, skep, Dave, Rotimi, Riri and so on. Even footballer and basketball payers sef Ghana celeb sef go give am infact they plenty like mad…
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Realhommie:
I no doubt that. But him dey regard Wizzy no cap.

Wizzy isn't readily available, and he has a great sense of self worth which earns him so much respect. No be to dey shalaye up and down.

I like his kinda reserve. Infact, we share a lot of similarities.

Davido is outgoing and different and he makes friends with anybody u don’t have to be rich like him to roll with him. He goes out to meet both poor and rich that’s his way.

Wizkid has his own way it’s a personality thing. Bt if wizkid get davido kind background e fit no send anybody. Lol

Wizkid no dey drop ooo. Na him way. grin
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Blaqstick: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Whizzy stingy die. Na why I no like am dat much
Stingy? If you have your own money you won’t know who is stingy.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by huttonbanti(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.

Op but I tire 4 you o,Wizkid no dey make noise now...
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Dumb folks are littered on this thread. Wizkid would have gotten if not more than what David has gotten!

Davido is used to flaunting and showing off his good deeds while Wizkid is the opposite.

Don't disrespect Wizkid!!! He's not a noisemaker!

Lol go and sleep. Those of us they know him will tell you the truth
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Lol go and sleep. Those of us they know him will tell you the truth

Can you even read what you wrote?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by seunax(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
akpokpo:

2baba is the most wicked, selfish, stingy and vindictive artist in Naija.
Omo some of you lack the ability to think logically and it shows in every way .. A lot of you sef Dey go church and una no sabi wetn Dey for Bible or church teachings .. Helping people is not to be shown or announced
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Realhommie(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Davido is outgoing and different and he makes friends with anybody u don’t have to be rich like him to roll with him. He goes out to meet both poor and rich that’s his way.

Wizkid has his own way it’s a personality thing. Bt if wizkid get davido kind background e fit no send anybody. Lol
Your first paragraph and the bolded part, so una know all this yet una no go let the poor boy rest. Always calling him out because your fave is doing something he wouldn't do.

And then your concluding statement, same issue wey dey cause controversy so. Lol
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Blaqstick: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
akpokpo:

2baba is the most wicked, selfish, stingy and vindictive artist in Naija.

Omo try make money so that you won’t type this anymore.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by osazuwa23: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
wizkkd can never do a challenge like this
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Karac: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nosa111:
How many international artiste even know am??

Really? Have you seen videos from Wizkid's Made In Lagos Shows in LA? Kevin Hart, Wiz Khalifa, Saweeti, Rihanna, top American models etcetera etcetera all in attendance. Just LA oo, not to talk of New York and the rest. Nawa for you oo...
With these few artists I am able to mention, which of them can you bodly say will come to a Davido show? Can Davido even sell out a secondary school class room in America in the first place? Not to talk of a proper show venue. Mind you Davido is an American by birth but Wizkid is not. Lol
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by seunax(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Classickj:

Drop any 5 hit from those dead artist
Na leek berry is the most streamed male artist on Spotify after Burna , Mr eazi and Davido . He has headlined a lot shows between 2016-2019 all across the world . The closest person to maleek in 30bg camp in terms of hit is Mayorkun and Maleek berry biggest song which is Kontrol is bigger than any song mayorkun ever produced . Most 30bg artist live on hype and clout . The only relevant artist with multiple hit is Mayorkun . Peruzzi don release 3 project and all of
Dem Na flop
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm a wizkid fan o but now i don confirm davido
Nigga is blessed
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Blaqstick: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Arieljay:
Lol he don't dare,it will be an epic disgrace,pride and fear if disgrace won't let him grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 O2 arena sold out. Within hours
And davido is almost using 6 months to sell his own show.
O2 tickets range from $130 upward
Let do a quick maths
Three 02 arena shows 60k fans
Assuming all the 60k fans paid $130
That’s $7.8m

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Dr.pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter, Debee [PHOTOS] / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.